Biden won in 2020 because of the absentee vote

oh, i add a lot of value, troll.

make me exit the thread, snowflake.

that should be interesting.
I asked you politely. If you want to stick around and stalk me then be my guest. LOL

I enjoy seeing you get all upset as your little fat fingers hit the keyboard and you hold your breath in anger.

I asked you politely. If you want to stick around and stalk me then be my guest. LOL

I enjoy seeing you get all upset as your little fat fingers hit the keyboard and you hold your breath in anger.
oooh. now it's stalking when i participate in your pathetic thread. i thought it was a sign of being TRIGGERED. make up your weak mind, concern troll.
worry about your bad optics. the facts of your OP are not such. as has been explained many times, thereby exposing your trolling and highlighting once again your dishonesty.

oooh. now it's stalking when i participate in your pathetic thread. i thought it was a sign of being TRIGGERED. make up your weak mind, concern troll.
worry about your bad optics. the facts of your OP are not such. as has been explained many times, thereby exposing your trolling and highlighting once again your dishonesty.
You thought? If you were participating Vs stalking you would actually answer the questions I ask you.

Biden won because he and all the demrats thugs stole the election.

That's why, and in many more ways than one.
Trying to justify your treasonous former president and your fellow traitor conservatives’ actions against our democratic system of government?

No one is fooled, you conspiracy-believing unAmerican dipshit fascist.

You thought? If you were participating Vs stalking you would actually answer the questions I ask you.
you have only dishonest fucktard questions. and I answered your bullshit many times. your reaction was to claim it was triggered overexplaining. that's why you are a troll. an obvious lame troll, who is fun to smack around. i will stay here, and give you some more advice. you better listen.

He won because of fraud

rotfl-gif.288736

you have only dishonest fucktard questions. and I answered your bullshit many times. your reaction was to claim it was triggered overexplaining. that's why you are a troll. an obvious lame troll, who is fun to smack around. i will stay here, and give you some more advice. you better listen.
Thank you for your kind words.

We were just discussing how the true definition of "WOKE" is to recognize the Demonicrooks stole the election.

Crooked-COVID the same.

;)
Derp d-derp derp. I’m a conservative and I subscribe to any conspiracy theory that supports my traitorous beliefs.

You are too far gone in the Qult to ever make it back to reality.

Anything you say is just the insane ramblings of a traitor conservative. Nothing you can ever say will ever bring back any credibility you ever had, if any.

I did Not imply anything. I stated it was interesting. Secondly many believe the election was stolen. The optics are bad. So you are stating that COVID19 only scared Democrats? LOL

OK
People left of Trump supporters are the only ones who took the pandemic seriously so yeah, more votes for Biden/against Trump were mailed in.

Forum List

Back