Biden won in 2020 because of the absentee vote

Correct, I admitted we don’t have evidence. Doesn’t mean I cannot opine, Fido.
True.

But you don't seem to have any good arguments, either.

No evidence, no arguments.

So you have as much basis for believing this nonsense as you do for believing rainbow unicorns started out our universe from the 7th dimension.

Like, an exactly equal amount.

True.

But you don't seem to have any good arguments, either.

No evidence, no arguments.

So you have as much basis for believing this nonsense as you do for believing rainbow unicorns started out our universe from the 7th dimension.

Like, an exactly equal amount.
My argument is that mail in ballots have a higher chance of fraud. To me those are bad optics. You disagree. That is your right. But you and I disagree whether my argument is “good”.

My argument is that mail in ballots have a higher chance of fraud. To me those are bad optics.
You think it looks bad for our armed forces personnel to vote?

They virtually all do via "mail in ballots".

Are you claiming they are committing fraud?

You think it looks bad for our armed forces personnel to vote?

They virtually all do via "mail in ballots".

Are you claiming they are committing fraud?
Nope. Those are tracked accordingly. It’s bad optics when those without a legitimate reason as in being outside the state do it.

My argument is that mail in ballots have a higher chance of fraud.
That isn't an argument. That is a statement.

A statement for the truth of which you have zero evidence or good argument.

Furthermore, even if true, it does not then follow that there was fraud or more fraud than usual, and especially not significant fraud, in 2020.

So you have made zero progress.

That isn't an argument. That is a statement.

A statement for the truth of which you have zero evidence or good argument.

Furthermore, even if true, it does not then follow that there was fraud or more fraud than usual, and especially not significant fraud, in 2020.

So you have made zero progress.
Common sense. Easier to commit fraud via mail versus in person voting.

Nope. Those are tracked accordingly. It’s bad optics when those without a legitimate reason as in being outside the state do it.
You need to show us how armed forces mail n ballots are treated any differently.

In fact they have the very same safe guards

Correct, I admitted we don’t have evidence. Doesn’t mean I cannot opine, Fido.
No one said you can't, GayShortBus. But you look like an even bigger retard than usual when you deny opining the election was stolen when you insinuate there was widespread fraud. Man up and own your opinions. Don't run away from them.

If we had data for all 50 states, we would likely see Trump winning the Election Day vote in almost all of them and Biden winning the absentee vote in almost all of them.

So I guess we can assume Biddum voters are absentminded?

No, Trump won the actual verifiable walk in vote.

Biddum won the mail-in paper ballot vote where democrats blocked signature matching and chain of custody required by law.

You’re welcome. That’s how most religions are too. Faith over facts. You seem upset. Need a safe space?

:)
We've been over this, GayShortBus... religions are based on scriptures. Whereas your opinion is based on your imagination.

You need to show us how armed forces mail n ballots are treated any differently.

In fact they have the very same safe guards
Incorrect. I can be home and have my wife and two kids 18+ and parents for example fill out ballots where normally they may not care about voting. Now my vote counts as 6 or 7. Not happening with our troops.

Sorry, not a compelling argument. In fact , it's not even an argument. It's a tautology. Specious self-service.

It is cover for "I feel in my gut it is true"

"It is true because it is true"

Which is useless
Sometimes you have to follow your gut. You’ve never done that?

Even if true, that doesn't mean there was widespread fraud. You’re leaping to conclusions you can't support.
So you admit it’s true. Thanks for playing. That is precisely what I am saying. Risk of fraud is higher so the optics are bad.

Forum List

Back