Biden won in 2020 because of the absentee vote

It should have been perfectly understood that Democrats were more likely to vote by mail. Republicans would rather believe in baseless conspiracy theories than use some common sense.

It’s amazing how dumb conservatives are.
True feelings of the leftist are exposed. So you admit Democrats are cowards. OK

Not that there is anything wrong with that....still very interesting.

If we had data for all 50 states, we would likely see Trump winning the Election Day vote in almost all of them and Biden winning the absentee vote in almost all of them.

View attachment 602454

The Branch Covidians mostly stayed home and mailed in their ballots. It was predicted for weeks this would be the outcome of mail in ballots. States that start voting super early like Virginia and North Carolina, for instance, were already showing this pattern.

The Branch Covidians mostly stayed home and mailed in their ballots. It was predicted for weeks this would be the outcome of mail in ballots. States that start voting super early like Virginia and North Carolina, for instance, were already showing this pattern.
Yet VA flipped by 10 pts during the most recent election. And its definitely easier to commit fraud via mail in ballots vs in person voting. The optics are bad even if minimal fraud actually occurred. Correct?

Yet VA flipped by 10 pts during the most recent election. And its definitely easier to commit fraud via mail in ballots vs in person voting. The optics are bad even if minimal fraud actually occurred. Correct?

How did it flip by ten points if the fraud is so easy to commit, particularly when the party you falsely continue to accuse of all this magical fraud controlled the entire state government when they lost?

Comparing a gubernatorial election to a presidential election is a flawed analysis. The red state / blue state model typically doesn't hold when it comes to electing governors. People have a different set of issues they are voting on, which is why most of my life Massachusetts has had Republican governors despite being overwhelmingly Democratic.

How did it flip by ten points if the fraud is so easy to commit, particularly when the party you falsely continue to accuse of all this magical fraud controlled the entire state government when they lost?

Comparing a gubernatorial election to a presidential election is a flawed analysis. The red state / blue state model typically doesn't hold when it comes to electing governors. People have a different set of issues they are voting on, which is why most of my life Massachusetts has had Republican governors despite being overwhelmingly Democratic.
VA amended laws when it comes to mail in ballots. They had to be in BEFORE the in person election. MA is whacky I agree.

So my source isn’t biased. Yet it’s amazing that Trump won every state that reports such data via in person voting. I find that most interesting. If it’s a troll thread feel free to see your way out of it since you don’t add any value anyway.

If the swing with mail-in-ballots was on for Biden then you'd expect it to be relatively consistent across the country, not concentrated solely within a handful of critical cities with Democrats in control.

Doesn't really explain why none of the bellwethers predicted the outcome. The mail in vote swung everything for Biden except in the traditional bellwether counties. Typical fraud.

1645265521744.jpg

You don't remember the cardboard over the windows blocking the GOP poll watchers from viewing the count room?...how about sending the GOP watchers home and continuing to count ballots?...how about mailed ballots with no fold marks being counted?...any of that raise an eyebrow with you?...I guarantee it would if the outcome would have been different...you would be screaming bloody murder today....

1644932303706.jpg

Maybe they didn’t know how many they would need until all the in person data was in? Hmmmmm

That's exactly what I said earlier. Everyone went to bed thinking Trump won.

In between 2-4 AM Biden get in every state in question the exact number of votes needed to win.

The LAW did not allow certain swing states to count them, until election day itself, or AFTER the polls closed on election day.

Democratic state legislators introduced bills to change their law, so to be able to be counted earlier, but the Republican state legislators per Trump's request, voted it down.

Have you seen the screenshots with times when vote count can begin?

You couldn't miss it, you quoted it... there is no law in those states that say you can count votes only AFTER the polls closed.

There is? Then post it.

What an idotic lie. Debunked 10 times over.

Yeah, it's just a coincidence. States that were red before you go to sleep, turn blue in the middle of the night, with just enough votes to win. And all states/cities with Democrats in power.

I am not saying coincidences are not possible. I'm saying I don't trust coincidences that are always one sided.

Oh, debunked you say? Funny, they're being rebunked as we speak. Check Wisconsin. Check Arizona.

Not that there is anything wrong with that....still very interesting.

If we had data for all 50 states, we would likely see Trump winning the Election Day vote in almost all of them and Biden winning the absentee vote in almost all of them.

View attachment 602454
absentee ballots open up the system to a lot fraud. In our great State Texas absentee voters must follow strict rules to prove their identity when voting absentee

I voted in person. However, it’s well-understood that Democrats were more likely to vote by mail due to covid. Not complicated.

Republicans have such a hard time with common sense.
So you didn’t cower. So the absentee voting was mostly bullshit. Like the lockdowns and mask mandates.

So you didn’t cower. So the absentee voting was mostly bullshit. Like the lockdowns and mask mandates.
What you think of them doesn’t change the obvious fact that Democrats were more likely to vote by mail, now does it?

Common sense is so difficult for conservatives.

What you think of them doesn’t change the obvious fact that Democrats were more likely to vote by mail, now does it?

Common sense is so difficult for conservatives.
It also doesn’t change the fact that mail in voting is more prone to fraud. Optics are poor. Not so difficult to understand, leftist.

It also doesn’t change the fact that mail in voting is more prone to fraud. Optics are poor. Not so difficult to understand, leftist.
Prove that claim then.

You won’t. You like to believe in baseless conspiracy theories instead of using common sense.

Conservatives just love their baseless conspiracy theories.

Forum List

Back