Biden won in 2020 because of the absentee vote

LOLOL

You want me to stalk you, GayShortBus?? Your obsession with me is consuming you.

:itsok:
It doesn't matter what I want. I want for you seek medical help for your OCD but you refuse, lapdog. Bad dog! BAD!

Because if it wasn't we would not have stringent rules when it comes to absentee ballots. Its simple logic.
We do have sufficiently stringent rules concerning all methods of voting.

That is why you are unable to point to actual, significant fraud, and no state found other than a negligible number of invalid votes anywhere, regardless of the method an American chose to cast her ballot.

Poor, unhinged, GayShortBus is having g another mental meltdown on the forum.

So sad.
It was a hypothetical statement. Instead of "me" I need to use "one" since you have severe OCD, Fido.

We do have sufficiently stringent rules concerning all methods of voting.

That is why you are unable to point to actual, significant fraud, and no state found other than a negligible number of invalid votes anywhere, regardless of the method an American chose to cast her ballot.
Sufficient = you have to provide a valid reason why you can't vote in person. Illness or out of state. Not...I am scared of COVID. Sorry.

It was a hypothetical statement. Instead of "me" I need to use "one" since you have severe OCD, Fido.

Retard, asking your relatives to vote for the candidates of your choosing is still them casting a vote. Same as if you ask them to vote for your candidates in person.

Sufficient = you have to provide a valid reason why you can't vote in person. Illness or out of state. Not...I am scared of COVID. Sorry.

GayShortBus, many states decided that was a valid excuse. Your opinion on that doesn't actually matter.

Retard, asking your relatives to vote for the candidates of your choosing is still them casting a vote. Same as if you ask them to vote for your candidates in person.
It is but in most states being lazy isn't a reason to allow absentee voting. You cannot just vote absentee for fun.

and here i thought the only way to earn the right to vote was to show up to a campaign rally.

People should be allowed to mail in a ballot for any reason. There's no reason to deny that.
Should pet your opinion but aren’t. Therein lies the problem, Fido. Higher risk of fraud. I know You don’t understand since you’re a mindless lapdog.

Show the fraud from 2020....
Is my hypothetical example “fraud”? Idk

subjective

To me we should vote in person unless one cannot physically do so or is out of state. Is that not the law in Florida?

Is my hypothetical example “fraud”? Idk

subjective

To me we should vote in person unless one cannot physically do so or is out of state. Is that not the law in Florida?

Your hypothetical was based in part on your unregistered daughters getting ballots, which is beyond retarded, even for you. Proving your overactive imagination is no substitute for reality.

Now then, you claim mail-in voting presents a higher probability of fraud. Prove it. Not with hypotheticals as they prove nothing, especially when emanating from a brain-dead moron like you.

Prove your claims, GayShortBus...

Your hypothetical was based in part on your unregistered daughters getting ballots, which is beyond retarded, even for you. Proving your overactive imagination is no substitute for reality.

Now then, you claim mail-in voting presents a higher probability of fraud. Prove it. Not with hypotheticals as they prove nothing, especially when emanating from a brain-dead moron like you.

Prove your claims, GayShortBus...
What is the law in Florida? I am serious. No name calling. When it comes to absentee ballots. This is the rule in MA:

• Be away from your city/town on Election Day; or
  • Have a disability that keeps you from voting at your polling place; or
  • Have a religious belief that prevents you from voting at your polling place on Election Day

What is the law in Florida? I am serious. No name calling. When it comes to absentee ballots. This is the rule in MA:

• Be away from your city/town on Election Day; or
  • Have a disability that keeps you from voting at your polling place; or
  • Have a religious belief that prevents you from voting at your polling place on Election Day

Florida has no-excuse mail-in ballots, available to all Florida registered voters.

Now where's your proof of related fraud...

Florida has no-excuse mail-in ballots, available to all Florida registered voters.

Now where's your proof of related fraud...
I do not have proof but logically there is a greater risk of fraud. I stated that I do not have proof. I gave an example of how much easier it is to garner votes via absentee ballots vs. in person and that is regardless of party affiliation.

Forum List

Back