Biden won in 2020 because of the absentee vote

Why?

The respective states make such decisions.

Did you uncover voter fraud in Utah?

Minimal fraud occurred whether an American chose to exercise his franchise via drop-off ballot, early voting, mail-in, absentee, or in-person, and this was the most carefully scrutinized election ever, with recounts, audits, and court challenges up the yin yang.

Trump's own election cybersecurity expert reflected both Republican and Democratic Secretaries of State across America when Christopher Krebs (R) confirmed that 2020 had been
"the most secure in the nation’s history."

...“This point cannot be emphasized enough: The secretaries of state in Georgia, Michigan, Arizona, Nevada and Pennsylvania, as well officials in Wisconsin, all worked overtime to ensure there was a paper trail that could be audited or recounted by hand, independent of any allegedly hacked software or hardware,” Krebs added.
Krebs attributed Georgia’s ability to conduct a full hand recount of its vote to the improvements made to its election security.
“Clearly, the Georgia count was not manipulated, resoundingly debunking claims by the president and his allies about the involvement of CIA supercomputers, malicious software programs or corporate rigging aided by long-gone foreign dictators,” he wrote, referencing conspiracy theories around Dominion Voting Systems and the late Venezuelan President Hugo Chávez...
Because its easier to commit fraud with absentee ballots and the optics are poor.

Anyone who supports 440 voter suppression bills while some became law, does no respect fair elections. The Texas primaries have already rejected thousands for no good reason. That's Jim Crow 2.
Everyone can vote. There is no suppression.

How is absentee voting not empirical data? If there is no voter fraud found, of course it is. You make no sense.

There is not one good reason why absentee shouldn't be the norm with all the poll closings. None!
Easy, fat boy. Let's say my wife, mother and law and daughter don't vote. They don't care. If they don't have a valid excuse as to why they can't walk in physically. I can take their ballots, tell them to copy mine and sign, they will cause they don't care and now my vote counts as four. That's legal and not "cheating" but certainly not a fair way to vote.

Easy, fat boy. Let's say my wife, mother and law and daughter don't vote. They don't care. If they don't have a valid excuse as to why they can't walk in physically. I can take their ballots, tell them to copy mine and sign, they will cause they don't care and now my vote counts as four. That's legal and not "cheating" but certainly not a fair way to vote.
Did you do that, GayShortBus?

Biden won because he and all the demrats thugs stole the election.

That's why, and in many more ways than one.
A pusher of The Big Lie. Not surprising....get duped and go all in for it rather than admit you were duped.

We don't have stringent rules when it comes to voting in person?
When you vote in person its one man one vote. I gave an example earlier in the thread of how absentee ballots can be one man four votes just as easily.

My kids aren't old enough to vote and my parents don't live with me, Fido. But you cannot refute that it is a possibility.

Then you wouldn't get ballots for your kids or parents.

You're such a fucking idiot to think that's a possibility. 🤪

When you vote in person its one man one vote. I gave an example earlier in the thread of how absentee ballots can be one man four votes just as easily.

No, GayShortBus, you gave no such example. The only thing you showed is that you're as retarded as I say you are by claiming you could obtain ballots for your unregistered daughters.

d445b99984c06f24e63036ac81e7501a.gif

Not that there is anything wrong with that....still very interesting.

If we had data for all 50 states, we would likely see Trump winning the Election Day vote in almost all of them and Biden winning the absentee vote in almost all of them.

View attachment 602454
Biden won the election because Trump is a megalomaniac and the country saw right through him.

Then you wouldn't get ballots for your kids or parents.

You're such a fucking idiot to think that's a possibility. 🤪
I am not saying "ME" I am saying hypothetically someone could do that who does have kids that age and a parent living with them you OCD ridden fat fuck. Jeezuz Fido. You really are an idiot.

Forum List

Back