Biden won in 2020 because of the absentee vote

Yes, this is the salient point upon which rational Americans can agree, yet the Cry Baby Loser and his bobblehead bum kissers are in denial, despite having no evidence whatever of his imaginary "Landslide!"

Loser recently shrieked, "We did it twice, and we'll do it again! We're going to be doing it again, a third time!"

Oh, dear!

The Twenty-second Amendment to the United States Constitution limits the number of
times a person is eligible for election to the office of President of the United States to two.

Aren't whiny boy's mutual therapy grievance jamborees dedicated to the crackpot proposition that he had already been elected to two terms?

On or about November 4, 2024, everyone should give in to the Cry Baby Loser, and assure him that he had actually won in 2020 as well as 2016.

Bye, bye.

Screen Shot 2021-02-15 at 11.16.34 AM.png

"Ah, phooey!
You tricked me!"

Yes, this is the salient point upon which rational Americans can agree, yet the Cry Baby Loser and his bobblehead bum kissers are in denial, despite having no evidence whatever of his imaginary "Landslide!"

Loser recently shrieked, "We did it twice, and we'll do it again! We're going to be doing it again, a third time!"

Oh, dear!

The Twenty-second Amendment to the United States Constitution limits the number of
times a person is eligible for election to the office of President of the United States to two.

Aren't whiny boy's mutual therapy grievance jamborees dedicated to the crackpot proposition that he had already been elected to two terms?

On November 4, 2024, everyone should give in to the Cry Baby Loser, and assure him that he had actually won in 2020 as well as 2016.

Bye, bye.

"Ah, phooey!
You tricked me!"
What in my OP was not factual?

What in my OP was not factual?
You correctly noted that the President won. That is what all the certified votes of Americans in fifty states determined, resulting in a 306-232 electoral college victory.

No fraud of any consequence was found anywhere, despite numerous recounts, audits, and dozens of court challenges.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
You correctly noted that the President won. That is what all the certified votes of Americans in fifty states determined, resulting in a 306-232 electoral college victory.

No fraud of any consequence was found anywhere, despite numerous recounts, audits, and dozens of court challenges.
I ask again. What in my OP was not factual?

I ask again. What in my OP was not factual?
Where did I ever claim that your noting that Biden won the election was not factual?

Did Americans vote via the various legal options available to them, with minimal fraud found anywhere? Indeed.

Did many Americans prefer mail-in ballots where they were safe and secure? Clearly.

It worked. 155,485,078 Americans exercised their democratic right. Most commendable.

Trump’s own officials say 2020 was America’s most secure election in history

• Thanks
Where did I ever claim that your noting that Biden won the election was not factual?

Did Americans vote via the various legal options available to them, with minimal fraud found anywhere? Indeed.

Did many Americans prefer mail-in ballots where they were safe and secure? Clearly.

It worked. 155,485,078 Americans exercised their democratic right. Most commendable.

So then what is your beef here? You post just to post?

So then what is your beef here? You post just to post?
I celebrate democracy, and the essential participation of the American People in the process.

Also, I commend all election officials across the nation, Republicans and Democrats alike, and all the dedicated poll workers who performed admirably despite threats and harassment by degenerates contemptuous of fairness.

Goons were not only savaging American democracy on January 6, 2021.

Lawmakers in a handful of states are seeking greater protections for election officials amid growing concerns for their safety after they were targeted by threats of violence following the 2020 presidential election.
Widespread threats against those who oversee elections, from secretaries of state to county clerks and even poll workers, soared after former President Donald Trump and his allies spread false claims about the outcome of the presidential election. “Corrupt secretaries will all hang when the stolen election is revealed” is just one example of the vitriol that has come from social media, emails and phone messages.
If we are to continue to have free and fair elections, we must guard against enemies of that process:

• Love
I celebrate democracy, and the essential participation of the American People in the process.

Also, I commend all election officials across the nation, Republicans and Democrats alike, and all the dedicated poll workers who performed admirably despite threats and harassment by degenerates contemptuous of fairness.

Goons were not only savaging American democracy on January 6, 2021.

Lawmakers in a handful of states are seeking greater protections for election officials amid growing concerns for their safety after they were targeted by threats of violence following the 2020 presidential election.
Widespread threats against those who oversee elections, from secretaries of state to county clerks and even poll workers, soared after former President Donald Trump and his allies spread false claims about the outcome of the presidential election. “Corrupt secretaries will all hang when the stolen election is revealed” is just one example of the vitriol that has come from social media, emails and phone messages.
If we are to continue to have free and fair elections, we must guard against enemies of that process:
Still not following. If you agree with the OP then why are you posting your drivel?

Still not following. If you agree with the OP then why are you posting your drivel?
You may regard expressing respect for a free and fair election as "drivel," but Americans voted by early ballot, absentee ballot, in-person ballot, mail-in ballot, and drop off ballot, and all their votes were equally legitimate, with negligible fraud found anywhere.

If it is your point that Trump would have gotten some more votes if he had not maligned some of the voting options, you may be right, but there is no way to determine how many who might have voted for him didn't vote because they didn't trust one or another legitimate method of voting because Trump whined about them.

E.g.,

Mail-in ballots from Republicans off dramatically after Trump’s unfounded election fraud assertions

Last edited:
You may regard expressing respect for a free and fair election as "drivel," but Americans voted by early ballot, absentee ballot, in-person ballot, mail-in ballot, and drop off ballot, and all their votes were equally legitimate, with negligible fraud found anywhere.

If it is your point that Trump would have gotten some more votes if he had not maligned some of the voting options, you may be right, but there is no way to determine how many who might have voted for him didn't vote because didn't trust one or another legitimate method of voting because Trump whined about them.

E.g.,
Where did my OP state I did not respect fair elections? I do not click on your biased links.

Where did my OP state I did not respect fair elections? I do not click on your biased links.
I did not suggest you said any such thing.

You can dismiss all the empirical data as "drivel" if that is what you need to do.

Respecting the legitimate votes of all Americans, whichever form of voting they find most convenient, is supportive of democracy. Discriminating based upon how an American votes makes no sense.

• Love
I did not suggest you said any such thing.

You can dismiss all the empirical data as "drivel" if that is what you need to do.

Respecting the legitimate votes of all Americans, whichever form of voting they find most convenient, is supportive of democracy. Discriminating based upon how an American votes makes no sense.
It’s is not empirical data. I am still not sure what you’re arguing? Absentee votes should be the exception not the norm, old man.

Absentee votes should be the exception not the norm, old man.
Why?

The respective states make such decisions.

Did you uncover voter fraud in Utah?

Minimal fraud occurred whether an American chose to exercise his franchise via drop-off ballot, early voting, mail-in, absentee, or in-person, and this was the most carefully scrutinized election ever, with recounts, audits, and court challenges up the yin yang.

Trump's own election cybersecurity expert reflected both Republican and Democratic Secretaries of State across America when Christopher Krebs (R) confirmed that 2020 had been
"the most secure in the nation’s history."

...“This point cannot be emphasized enough: The secretaries of state in Georgia, Michigan, Arizona, Nevada and Pennsylvania, as well officials in Wisconsin, all worked overtime to ensure there was a paper trail that could be audited or recounted by hand, independent of any allegedly hacked software or hardware,” Krebs added.
Krebs attributed Georgia’s ability to conduct a full hand recount of its vote to the improvements made to its election security.
“Clearly, the Georgia count was not manipulated, resoundingly debunking claims by the president and his allies about the involvement of CIA supercomputers, malicious software programs or corporate rigging aided by long-gone foreign dictators,” he wrote, referencing conspiracy theories around Dominion Voting Systems and the late Venezuelan President Hugo Chávez...

• Love
Anyone who supports 440 voter suppression bills while some became law, does no respect fair elections. The Texas primaries have already rejected thousands for no good reason. That's Jim Crow 2.

It’s is not empirical data. I am still not sure what you’re arguing? Absentee votes should be the exception not the norm, old man.
How is absentee voting not empirical data? If there is no voter fraud found, of course it is. You make no sense.

There is not one good reason why absentee shouldn't be the norm with all the poll closings. None!

He doesn't think absentee should be the norm, but he has no intelligent argument against it being just that.

There was no fraud found to bother mentioning, but it shouldn't be the norm. Right there is when I understand his argument is not genuine. He knows, through documented data that hundreds of polling places were closed in minority areas. That's just a fact. That said, all the more reason to have absentee as the norm. But Azog knows too well, that with absentee voting being that norm, it cancels out all the bad intentions by the GOP when they closed the key polling sites where minorities vote. And those bad intentions were to keep most of them from voting. That's the reasoning behind these hundreds of suppression bills now.
Everything past the 2020 election for the GOP has been to focus on suppression. Up until today, they've had no agenda that reflects their oath to serve the people.

He doesn't think absentee should be the norm, but he has no intelligent argument against it being just that.

There was no fraud found to bother mentioning, but it shouldn't be the norm. Right there is when I understand his argument is not genuine. He knows, through documented data that hundreds of polling places were closed in minority areas. That's just a fact. That said, all the more reason to have absentee as the norm. But Azog knows too well, that with absentee voting being that norm, it cancels out all the bad intentions by the GOP when they closed the key polling sites where minorities vote. And those bad intentions were to keep most of them from voting. That's the reasoning behind these hundreds of suppression bills now.
Everything past the 2020 election for the GOP has been to focus on suppression. Up until today, they've had no agenda that reflects their oath to serve the people.
Since fraudulent voting is negligible as proven by scrupulous oversight, audits, and paper ballot recounts, efforts to constrict an American's options for voting are clearly calculated to impair some Americans' right to vote.

Democracy has traditionally been recognized by both political parties as being strengthened by participation in self-governance, and the citizenry has ben strongly encouraged to do so.

Why would one party suddenly contrive a purported need to erect barriers and reduce participation?

Patriotism then:
Screen Shot 2022-02-28 at 10.03.07 AM.png
Now, the purportedly "less government" boys:

Screen Shot 2022-02-28 at 10.05.40 AM.png

"How can we erect a few more bureaucratic barriers?"

Screen Shot 2022-02-28 at 10.12.48 AM.png

"If I can wade through enough red tape, amass enough documentation,
make three bus connections, and get it to the polling place before noon on Tuesday,
I should only have to wait in line for a few hours in the sweltering sun
without anyone being allowed to give me water."

Screen Shot 2022-02-28 at 10.19.35 AM.png

"I vote by absentee ballot!
No problem!"

• Funny

Forum List

Back