Biden won in 2020 because of the absentee vote

I was awake and saw that 3:15AM EST Trump was winning while you were having a wet dream.

You idiot, that doesn't prove trucks of harvested ballots were drooped off.

d445b99984c06f24e63036ac81e7501a.gif

You asked me one question and I answered it. Your ignorance is not my problem.
Are you sure you know how to write an if statement because you seem incapable of admitting you can't answer a question and prefer to be a wise ass.
It must be all that unreadable code you write that confuses you into thinking you're a genius.

Are you sure you know how to write an if statement because you seem incapable of admitting you can't answer a question and prefer to be a wise ass.
It must be all that unreadable code you write that confuses you into thinking you're a genius.

I already pointed put you asked me one question and I already answered it. I also pointed out you're an imbecile who doesn't understand I already answered it and that's your problem, not mine.

I already pointed put you asked me one question and I already answered it. I also pointed out you're an imbecile who doesn't understand I already answered it and that's your problem, not mine.
We're back to Faun being an emotionally disturbed 15 year old who can't admit he can't answer a question because it will betray his inclinatons.

Not even close.
You have some ego.

Idiot...

Indeependent: You don’t know how to write code that would make those ballots non-duplicates?

Faun: Code that could even fool a hand recount? No.

Are you going to stop gumming my ankles now?

Idiot...

Indeependent: You don’t know how to write code that would make those ballots non-duplicates?
Faun: Code that could even fool a hand recount? No.

Are you going to stop gumming my ankles now?
You can't answer question because you can't answer the question without making an ass of yourself.
I have learned over the last few years to question your integrity which doesn't exist.

You can't answer question because you can't answer the question without making an ass of yourself.
I have learned over the last few years to question your integrity which doesn't exist.

As I just showed, I answered your question.

I was hoping that would inspire you to cease gumming my ankles but it appears you're too addicted to the taste to stop.

Oh well, c'est la vie.

As I just showed, I answered your question.

I was hoping that would inspire you to cease gumming my ankles but it appears you're too addicted to the taste to stop.

Oh well, c'est la vie.
If you think you answered the 3:30AM EST question, you're insane.

Not as insane as you if you think there was a 3:xxAM EST question. :cuckoo:
Uh huh...

Everyone at work and everyone in my community was stunned.
Even the non-Liberal Democrats in my community voted for Trump and watched all niight.
I know you're too busy "working" to talk to anyone.

Uh huh...

Everyone at work and everyone in my community was stunned.
Even the non-Liberal Democrats in my community voted for Trump and watched all niight.
I know you're too busy "working" to talk to anyone.

^^^ That's still not evidence of harvested ballots trucked in at 3:15AM. :icon_rolleyes:

Can you offer another explanation of trucks showing up with ballots during the wee hours?

Until you demonstrate that actually happened, there's nothing for me to offer.

For some reason, you seem hesitant to do so. Hmmm.....

Forum List

Back