Biden won in 2020 because of the absentee vote

LOL

No, ShortBus. You already asked me that and I already answered it. It's hysterical how how blme me for your mental deficiencies.
Asked and answered, Fido. Thanks for helping the thread. Keep posting. Good boy.

Will that make you quit stalking me, Fido? Is that all it takes? Lmk

LOL

No one has a gun to your head, GayShortBus. You could have stopped at any time if you could; but sadly for you, you're obsessed with me and I control you so you just can't stop. I'll keep poking you just to watch you betray your own self-control. :04:

:poke:

LOL

No one has a gun to your head, GayShortBus. You could have stopped at any time if you could; but sadly for you, you're obsessed with me and I control you so you just can't stop. I'll keep poking you just to watch you betray your own self-control. :04:

:poke:
Asked and answered. Keep posting. Thanks for your support, Fido. Extra treats for you.

Faun: Asked and answered, GayShortBus
GayShortBus: Asked and answered, Fido

Poor, brain-dead, GayShortBus.

:itsok:
Thanks for helping the thread get to 1000, Fido. Please keep posting. You’re an obedient lapdog.

There's no evidence ballots were scanned over & over. :icon_rolleyes:

Of course...

1645762854281.png

Dumbfuck, had they actually scanned ballots multiple times, there would have been more votes than voters and a hand recount proved there wasn't.

Sadly, you rightards are ineducable and unable to comprehend that.
You don’t know how to write code that would make those ballots non-duplicates?

I don’t believe there were duplicate ballots; there was harvesting, which is illegal.

You can't pay attention, can ya?

Regardless of what you believe, the idiotic claim made was that ballots were scanned multiple times.

Regardless of what you believe, the idiotic claim made was that ballots were scanned multiple times.
I just stated I don't agree with that and never ever stated such.
Ballots were harvested from nursing homes and walking the routes.

The fact is that if Biden was winning at 3:15AM EST, those harvested ballots would never have been used.

I still want to know how so many ballots were hoisted off trucks, carried into the polling places and run through machine in 15 minutes.
I'm waiting for you next snark rather than approach that question in the true manner of an analyst.

I just stated I don't agree with that and never ever stated such.
Ballots were harvested from nursing homes and walking the routes.

The fact is that if Biden was winning at 3:15AM EST, those harvested ballots would never have been used.

I still want to know how so many ballots were hoisted off trucks, carried into the polling places and run through machine in 15 minutes.
I'm waiting for you next snark rather than approach that question in the true manner of an analyst.
How about you prove ballots were "hoisted off trucks and run through machine in 15 minutes"... and prove "harvested ballots" wouldn't have been used if Biden wasn't ahead at 3:15am...

H
How about you prove ballots were "hoisted off trucks and run through machine in 15 minutes"... and prove "harvested ballots" wouldn't have been used if Biden wasn't ahead at 3:15am...
I was awake and saw that 3:15AM EST Trump was winning while you were having a wet dream.

Forum List

Back