Biden won in 2020 because of the absentee vote

900,000 dead from covid. It was deadly.

What we have now are vaccines, and treatments like monoclonal antibodies, etc, that are preventing that death toll from being way higher....and now we have a variant that has mutated in to a less deadly variant, with omicron.

"from" COVID

Just think of intelligence of the person that doesn't know the difference between words "from" and "with".

I bet you still wear a mask while alone in a car.

... he won because he received more electoral votes, for which Democrats committed fraud to get them.
Your lie has been exposed by the reality that your imaginary fraud has no basis in reality.

All states certified the legitimacy and accuracy of their votes, Republican-administered ones included, often after recounts, audits, and dozens of court challenges - all dismissed by even Trump-appointed judges. To date, not one suspect in the airy-fairy vast conspiracy has been named, and not even the Trumpiest of litigious perverts has contrived any credible evidence to present to any court anywhere in the land.

If you like to pleasure yourself with phantasms of bogus bamboo ballots raining down from Italian satellites, I see no reason why you cannot. Just don't confuse your fairyland with the United States of America where law and order prevail, and goon attacks on Congress are not allowed to invalidate the will of the People.

Screen Shot 2021-08-09 at 9.21.09 AM.png

"LANDSLIDE!"

Screen Shot 2022-02-23 at 8.49.50 AM.png

"It's time for another, long, ice cold bath."

Your lie has been exposed by the reality that your imaginary fraud has no basis in reality.

But it isn't a lie, and you know it.
All states certified the legitimacy and accuracy of their votes, Republican-administered ones included, often after recounts, audits, and dozens of court challenges - all dismissed by even Trump-appointed judges. To date, not one suspect in the airy-fairy vast conspiracy has been named, and not even the Trumpiest of litigious perverts has contrived any credible evidence to present to any court anywhere in the land.

No. States certify vote counts, nothing else. Because nobody expect that there is a fraud.

But when states realize that something is out of order, they investigate and initiate audits accordingly, which is what several states did. The same states where Democrats gained just enough "votes" in the meddle of the night to change the outcome.

If you like to pleasure yourself with phantasms of bogus bamboo ballots raining down from Italian satellites, I see no reason why you cannot. Just don't confuse your fairyland with the United States of America where law and order prevail, and goon attacks on Congress are not allowed to invalidate the will of the People.

My biggest pleasure is to make a leftist seethe. Which is the reason why I am answering to your posts. You leftists can't stand the truth.

No. States certify vote counts, nothing else. Because nobody expect that there is a fraud.

But when states realize that something is out of order, they investigate and initiate audits accordingly, which is what several states did. The same states where Democrats gained just enough "votes" in the meddle of the night to change the outcome.

My biggest pleasure is to make a leftist seethe. Which is the reason why I am answering to your posts. You leftists can't stand the truth.
The Cry Baby Loser's contempt for NATO, his pissiness over Ukraine not contriving fake charges against Biden, and his groveling before Putin who supported his being elected to serve Russia's purposes are all far too well documented for the weird worshipers of one dude to deny.

Trump's impotence in strengthening international alliances and his bending over for tyrants were blatant.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: BWK

But it isn't a lie, and you know it. If you think that is recipe for an argument, you're more retarded than I thought.

The Cry Baby Loser's contempt for NATO, his pissiness over Ukraine not contriving fake charges against Biden, and his groveling before Putin who supported his being elected to serve Russia's purposes are all far too well documented for the weird worshipers of one dude to deny.

Trump's impotence in strengthening international alliances and his bending over for tyrants were blatant.
But, but, he said, But it isn't a lie, and you know it. You know there was fraud right, because, "you know it" right? :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Let's see...

Under Obama, Russia annexed Crimea, and push under the rug Russian annexation of South Ossetia.
Under Biden, Russia recognized the sovereignty and independence of two territories of Ukraine.

Under Trump, Putin did none of this.

Should this cause any reevaluation of whether Trump was blackmail-controlled puppet of the Kremlin?

No, I look at the evidence in forms of audits, videos and data. You ignore all that...

We'll, Sling Blade, the audits were illegal, not admissible in court, there are no videos in existence you can use in court, and you produced no data.

But here's some food for thought, while you fantasize over voter fraud that doesn't exist. What does it say, about a party of cultists, who believe in an alternate reality, where no evidence of fraud exists, while Trump simultaneously tried to get Brad Raffensberger to invent 11,780 votes? And it's on audio, proving Trump attempted voter fraud himself, "personally?" What does that say about you? You have zero evidence of voter fraud, and yet, you totally ignore Trumps blatant attempt at doing it himself. Why?

Let's see...

Under Obama, Russia annexed Crimea, and push under the rug Russian annexation of South Ossetia.
Under Biden, Russia recognized the sovereignty and independence of two territories of Ukraine.

Under Trump, Putin did none of this.

Should this cause any reevaluation of whether Trump was blackmail-controlled puppet of the Kremlin?
:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: But what about Obama. :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301: What a coward.

We'll, Sling Blade, the audits were illegal, not admissible in court, there are no videos in existence you can use in court, and you produced no data.

But here's some food for thought, while you fantasize over voter fraud that doesn't exist. What does it say, about a party of cultists, who believe in an alternate reality, where no evidence of fraud exists, while Trump simultaneously tried to get Brad Raffensberger to invent 11,780 votes? And it's on audio, proving Trump attempted voter fraud himself, "personally?" What does that say about you? You have zero evidence of voter fraud, and yet, you totally ignore Trumps blatant attempt at doing it himself. Why?

Audits cannot be illegal, since they're issued by states.

Audits are not courts issue, but state legislators issues.

The rest of your opinion is something like this...

1640809297886.gif

Audits cannot be illegal, since they're issued by states.

Audits are not courts issue, but state legislators issues.

The rest of your opinion is something like this...

View attachment 605577
Cyber Ninjas are not admissible, and on top of that, they found nothing. Another moot argument by Trump cultists.

This thread has triggered many leftists and their over explaining is funny. Nothing in the OP was not factual.

My OP is 100% factual and it triggered you, fat boy. Yum yum yum
Keep repeating the lies. I posted your contradictions. There is no escape from that. You lost, and it doesn't matter what you try and say to fix it, the damage is done. We exposed you for the bullshit you pedal.

Forum List

Back