Biden won in 2020 because of the absentee vote

Keep repeating the lies. I posted your contradictions. There is no escape from that. You lost, and it doesn't matter what you try and say to fix it, the damage is done. We exposed you for the bullshit you pedal.
My OP is 100% factual. You’re fat.

• Funny
Reactions: BWK
Would you be saying the same if I stated there were reporters there?
Your mental illness is noted.
You now have the onus of proving that reporters hang out at polls in the middle of the night.

Nope, I need not prove you wrong when you can't prove you're right.

All those people at Biden rallies, including media wanted him out of office.

You believe those people accounted for 81,000,000 votes.

You don't see anything wrong with putting the same ballot papers into counting machines over and over again.
Or getting ballots delivered in the middle of the night. or sending everyone home, then some staying to scan same ballots over and over.
Nothing odd with only five or so counties getting very large and out of the ordinary results.
There is nothing to hide when you put up boards to prevent monitoring counts, and having police block the checkers from entering voting locations.
Nothing odd with Trump winning practically every bellwether except one.
Is Trump literally being called the winner on every news channel apart from all the US ones odd?
Project Veritas literally catching people with fake ballots before the election, and you still refuse to say "fraud".
Just as you refuse to acknowledge 100,000 fake ballots being found in PA.
The Arizona audit scans showed most mail-in-ballot had never been folded, and you say "all good there.
You see nothing wrong with fake signatures, or hundreds of sequential ballots.
Biden having nobody at his rallies, nobody on his live streams, nobody at his events, and you still think he's most popular president ever.
All that while Trump was breaking streaming and event records, that MSM refuse to cover.

There are so many odd things that it becomes pretty obvious what happened unless you're an idiot.
Lines around the corner at polling stations with Trump supporters while democrat areas were dead while Biden getting more than 100% of the population in certain polling booths.

You are a fraud.
There's no evidence ballots were scanned over & over. :icon_rolleyes:

It's not stalking just 'cause you're out of you mind, GayShortBus. If it was, you'd be guilty of stalking many others on this forum.
LOL this is a dead thread. Go find someone else to stalk, Fido.

"deadly"
"pandemic"

Virus with lower mortality than a flu.
Liar.

A bad year of flu deaths is about 60K. We're seeing some 400K deaths from covid.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.

But it isn't a lie, and you know it.

No. States certify vote counts, nothing else. Because nobody expect that there is a fraud.

But when states realize that something is out of order, they investigate and initiate audits accordingly, which is what several states did. The same states where Democrats gained just enough "votes" in the meddle of the night to change the outcome.

My biggest pleasure is to make a leftist seethe. Which is the reason why I am answering to your posts. You leftists can't stand the truth.
That too is a lie. The states heard Trump whining about fraud for more than a month before they certified their respective elections. During that period, there were dozens of lawsuits filed. There were recounts in close states. The certifications were complete, legit and based on reality; not Trump, "hair dye" Giuliani and Krakenstein making shit up. You fuckers are just dumb as shit and therefore, easily duped.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.

Misquoting him again, GayShortBus? Have you already blacked out and forgotten you can't actually quote a post of him saying that?
Are you still here? He said “China did everything right”

Again, stalk elsewhere.

Forum List

Back