Biden won in 2020 because of the absentee vote

Meh. My state closed all the polling places in 2011. If you want to vote in person you have to go the the county clerk's office.

There are 22 drop-off locations that cover the ~400 voting precincts in my county. So there's 400 polling places in my county that were closed in 2011...

Before that, you had to vote in the precinct you were registered in. I wasn't allowed to vote in 2004 because I was in the wrong precinct. I cast a provisional, and received a letter a few weeks after the election that said my vote was not counted.

1688 locations closed since 2012...They don't say how many were added... Most of those States that closed polling places added new polling centers and made it so you could drop off a ballot in any one of them- you didn't need to be in your precinct. Most of them also went heavily to mail-in, and added drop boxes.

Phony metric. It ignores everything else, so they can screech "voter suppression!"

Show me one State that lost voters from these changes, or saw a decline in turnout. It didn't happen in Washington...

Better to be thought of a fool and stay silent than speak and prove me correct. Shut your mouth. You lost the day you were born the idiot that you are. You bore me.
Look at this pouting cry baby. Can't handle the truth I guess.

Meh. My state closed all the polling places in 2011. If you want to vote in person you have to go the the county clerk's office.

There are 22 drop-off locations that cover the ~400 voting precincts in my county. So there's 400 polling places in my county that were closed in 2011...

Before that, you had to vote in the precinct you were registered in. I wasn't allowed to vote in 2004 because I was in the wrong precinct. I cast a provisional, and received a letter a few weeks after the election that said my vote was not counted.

1688 locations closed since 2012...They don't say how many were added... Most of those States that closed polling places added new polling centers and made it so you could drop off a ballot in any one of them- you didn't need to be in your precinct. Most of them also went heavily to mail-in, and added drop boxes.

Phony metric. It ignores everything else, so they can screech "voter suppression!"

Show me one State that lost voters from these changes, or saw a decline in turnout. It didn't happen in Washington...
Can you say how many were added?

Votes didn't decline in 2020 because of mail-in and absentee, that countered the poll closings. People woke up to the Republican scheme. And they know what these 440 voter suppression bills are all about too.

Can you say how many were added?

Votes didn't decline in 2020 because of mail-in and absentee, that countered the poll closings. People woke up to the Republican scheme. And they know what these 440 voter suppression bills are all about too.
Yeah they woke up as Trump won every state via in person voting. LOL

Dumbass

We'll, with all those poll closings by Republican white trash rednecks, what's a minority brother to do right?
Ha ha ha that never happened. You believe that blacks and whites are still segregated. That’s just stupid. Like you.

...Votes didn't decline in 2020 because of mail-in and absentee, that countered the poll closings. People woke up to the Republican scheme. And they know what these 440 voter suppression bills are all about too.
Votes didn't decline in 2016 or 2018 either. That list of 1688 is from 2012 to 2020 inclusive.

If this was voter suppression, where is the data to support the assertion? It doesn't exist, because it didn't prevent anyone from voting- it just saved counties some money and the logistical headaches of tallying and reporting every precinct individually.

All the fear-mongering about the SCOTUS decision has been shown to be nothing. Turnout in those areas did not suffer one bit- it went up.

If 75% voted absentee it’s a problem. It should be the exception not the norm. Pretty pathetic actually IMO.
Not during a deadly pandemic.

And over 35 states already allow absentee voting, with no excuse needed to request a mail in ballot BEFORE this pandemic arrived plus 5 additional states only can vote, via mail in ballot....some of those 5 states for 20years.

The states were moving this way before covid....because it gets those citizens who found it difficult to vote due to their hourly wage jobs, a means to vote that fits their schedules.

Every registered citizen, has the constitutional right to vote for their representation and the constitutional right, to have their vote count.

• Love
Reactions: BWK
Not that there is anything wrong with that....still very interesting.

If we had data for all 50 states, we would likely see Trump winning the Election Day vote in almost all of them and Biden winning the absentee vote in almost all of them.

View attachment 602454

Lot of big lies around lately.

The Democrats cheated and stole the election.

Vaccines next.

Not during a deadly pandemic.

And over 35 states already allow absentee voting, with no excuse needed to request a mail in ballot BEFORE this pandemic arrived plus 5 additional states only can vote, via mail in ballot....some of those 5 states for 20years.

The states were moving this way before covid....because it gets those citizens who found it difficult to vote due to their hourly wage jobs, a means to vote that fits their schedules.

Every registered citizen, has the constitutional right to vote for their representation and the constitutional right, to have their vote count.
I disagree that it was a deadly pandemic. Knowing what we know now, obviously we overreacted.

Biden won in 2020 because of the absentee voteNot that there is anything wrong with that....still very interesting.
Biden won in 2020 because he received over seven-million more certified votes, with no distinction whatever as to the specific option voters choose.

Americans exercise their franchise in various, equally-valid ways.

As you note, the legitimacy of an American's casting his vote is in no way impacted by a personal preference in methodology.

Negligible voter fraud was found anywhere, with no distinction as to early voting, drop box, in-person, or by-mail.

Has the convenience and security of mail-in voting made it more attractive to most Americans? Clearly.

Biden won in 2020 because he received over seven-million more certified votes, with no distinction whatever as to the specific option voters choose.

Americans exercise their franchise in various, equally-valid ways.

As you note, the legitimacy of an American's casting his vote is in no way impacted by a personal preference in methodology.

Negligible voter fraud was found anywhere, with no distinction as to early voting, drop box, in-person, or by-mail.

Has the convenience and security of mail-in voting made it more attractive to most Americans? Clearly.

Where did you see “voter fraud” in my OP? Why are you still posting? No one reads your idiotic posts.

I disagree that it was a deadly pandemic. Knowing what we know now, obviously we overreacted.
900,000 dead from covid. It was deadly.

What we have now are vaccines, and treatments like monoclonal antibodies, etc, that are preventing that death toll from being way higher....and now we have a variant that has mutated in to a less deadly variant, with omicron.

900,000 dead from covid. It was deadly.

What we have now are vaccines, and treatments like monoclonal antibodies, etc, that are preventing that death toll from being way higher....and now we have a variant that has mutated in to a less deadly variant, with omicron.
That is simply untrue. Many would have died anyway and way more died because of lack of direct care and diagnosis due to the overreaction. People will laugh at us 50 years from now.

That is simply untrue. Many would have died anyway and way more died because of lack of direct care and diagnosis due to the overreaction. People will laugh at us 50 years from now.
What? Many would have died anyway and way more died because of lack of direct care and diagnosis due to the overreaction. What does that even mean?

2000 people die every day, pushing the one million death count, and it is not a deadly pandemic? LOL! You definitely are out to lunch.

Forum List

Back