Biden won in 2020 because of the absentee vote

What are you trying to say? You seem triggered and you’re over explaining yourself. You have gone mad. Actually I have driven you mad. I suggest you move to a mental institution and spend the rest of your days there. I feel very sorry for you. Alone. Ugly. Old. Stupid. Simply a defect.
No, you got had contradicting yourself. I posted your exact words on this very thread, and they contradict. No getting around that. Trying to use the mental card on me won't save you. Just deal with it. Everyone knows how full of shit you are. Your own words prove that.

Biden did win because of the absentee vote. Why does that trigger you so much? Lol
I'm not triggered at all. I'm just pointing out your contradictions. It was pretty easy extracting the shit out of your thread.

By the way, you are right, Biden did win because of absentee. And mail-in. And I gave you the reason why about two dozen times.

No, you got had contradicting yourself. I posted your exact words on this very thread, and they contradict. No getting around that. Trying to use the mental card on me won't save you. Just deal with it. Everyone knows how full of shit you are. Your own words prove that.
Some were mine. Most were copy and paste from the link. What part of that didn’t you understand you moron. Everyone knows? Lol

exaggerate much, defect?

Read the OP again...the entire OP.
I not only read it, I quoted it. His OP says one thing, and another one of his posts say another. I already posted the quotes from one of my posts. You'll find it. Hopefully your secretary is on it now.

I'm not triggered at all. I'm just pointing out your contradictions. It was pretty easy extracting the shit out of your thread.

By the way, you are right, Biden did win because of absentee. And mail-in. And I gave you the reason why about two dozen times.
What contradictions? Be specific, defect. Mail in is absentee you idiot. Your reason is “1688” you posted it like 20x. You’re a repetitive defect.

Presidential Address TV ratings:

Trump 2017 - 48,000,000
Trump 2018 - 46,000,000
Trump 2019 - 46,800,000
Trump 2020 - 37,200,000

Biden 2021 - 11,600,000

No crowd at his rallies. No crowd at his inauguration. Empty chamber for his speech. Virtually no viewers at home. For the president who got 81,000,000 votes?

View attachment 604381
It didn't matter....citizens were happy Trump was out of office...they simply wanted the divisive and hateful and deceitful, and vengeful, covid spreader gone.

2020s election was about removing Trump from office.

4 years of lawlessness and all of the above, was enough.

I'm uncertain why you are unable to understand that...? The election to democrats and never Trumper republicans, was about removing Trump, from the oval office.

It truly was, all about getting him fired, gone.

Not that there is anything wrong with that....still very interesting.

This is an opinion.
I guess we'll have to fire your secretary;
My thread is an opinion piece you dumbass. :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: 🤪 :spinner: :aargh: 😂 :cuckoo: and "the OP is a fact." :cuckoo:😂:auiqs.jpg::laughing0301:🤪:rofl::spinner::aargh:

On internet forums and message boards, OP is short for original poster, or the person who started the thread that users comment on.

We are keeping up, believe me.

Folks, this is like shooting fish out of a barrel.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back