Biden won in 2020 because of the absentee vote

That happens in every State. The parties and candidates who benefit never get penalized, just the low-level operatives who are blatant enough to get caught.

How about penalizing the cheaters? For every fraudulent or illegally harvested ballot, the other side gets a bonus of double in the final tally. Let the audits fly, watch everything like a hawk- no problem. You don't disenfranchise anyone, every vote still counts- it's just like a 10-yard penalty in football. You gotta play by the rules. :)
What about these rules? When were fake electors, using fake documents, using fake signatures part of the rules?

Nope. I frequently link stupid shit Dems do. Doesn’t mean I support it. You lied. Got caught. Now you’re back tracking. Coward.

Biden won in 2020 because of the absentee vote.

Those are your words Goober.

hose are your words Goober.

Biden won in 2020 because of the absentee vote.

Those are your words Goober.

hose are your words Goober.

And that’s a fact. What issue do you take with it,
Fat old man whose well I cant say flew to a different continent to get away from him? He he

What does that have to do with the fact that AZ never said the election was stolen?

Correct. Arizona audit did not claim that. They only reported what they found. It's up to Arizona legislator to decide what to do with it.

1645295032228.jpg

The OP is a fact. I said that the bad optics is my opinion. Do keep up. Idiot

"not that there is anything wrong with that” and stating it’s interesting. Which was directly before, "Biden won because of the absentee vote."

My thread is an opinion piece you dumbass. :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: 🤪 :spinner: :aargh: 😂 :cuckoo: and "the OP is a fact." :cuckoo:😂:auiqs.jpg::laughing0301:🤪:rofl::spinner::aargh:

On internet forums and message boards, OP is short for original poster, or the person who started the thread that users comment on.

We are keeping up, believe me.
We are keeping up believe me.

The OP is a fact. I said that the bad optics is my opinion. Do keep up. Idiot

"not that there is anything wrong with that” and stating it’s interesting. Which was directly before, "Biden won because of the absentee vote."

LOL

You mean like I made you respond?

:abgg2q.jpg:

Despite your brain damage, you insinuated Trump was robbed of the election due to mail-in ballots.

A pity you utterly failed to prove that.
He also got caught contradicting himself. Read post# 776.

My thread is an opinion piece you dumbass. :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: 🤪 :spinner: :aargh: 😂 :cuckoo: and "the OP is a fact." :cuckoo:😂:auiqs.jpg::laughing0301:🤪:rofl::spinner::aargh:

On internet forums and message boards, OP is short for original poster, or the person who started the thread that users comment on.

We are keeping up, believe me.
We are keeping up believe me.
What are you trying to say? You seem triggered and you’re over explaining yourself. You have gone mad. Actually I have driven you mad. I suggest you move to a mental institution and spend the rest of your days there. I feel very sorry for you. Alone. Ugly. Old. Stupid. Simply a defect.

What are you trying to say? You seem triggered and you’re over explaining yourself. You have gone mad. Actually I have driven you mad. I suggest you move to a mental institution and spend the rest of your days there. I feel very sorry for you. Alone. Ugly. Old. Stupid. Simply a defect.
I disagree that you drove BWK mad...BWK started off psychotic.

Forum List

Back