Biden won in 2020 because of the absentee vote

3 out of 4 Americans voting, voted absentee ballot in 2020.

Absentee ballots take a much longer time to process than an electro ic, in person voting machine.

Verifying they are legal REGISTERED voters, verifying they are not felons in most states, (Maine and Vermont allow prisoners to vote) verifying signatures, then opening envelopes remov ing the ballots, then unfolding and flattening those ballots to be fed in to the counting scanner, then running them through the scanner...

like I said, it takes longer for a batch of votes to show up.

Absentee ballot votes were counted and entered after election day results

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
It didn't matter....citizens were happy Trump was out of office...they simply wanted the divisive and hateful and deceitful, and vengeful, covid spreader gone.

2020s election was about removing Trump from office.

4 years of lawlessness and all of the above, was enough.

I'm uncertain why you are unable to understand that...? The election to democrats and never Trumper republicans, was about removing Trump, from the oval office.

It truly was, all about getting him fired, gone.
Four years of lawlessness? That is simply not true.

3 out of 4 Americans voting, voted absentee ballot in 2020.

Absentee ballots take a much longer time to process than an electro ic, in person voting machine.

Verifying they are legal REGISTERED voters, verifying they are not felons in most states, (Maine and Vermont allow prisoners to vote) verifying signatures, then opening envelopes re.o ing the ballots, then unfolding and flattening those ballots to be fed in to the counting scanner, then running them through the scanner...

like I said, it takes longer for a batch of votes to show up.

Absentee ballot votes were counted and entered after election day results
If 75% voted absentee it’s a problem. It should be the exception not the norm. Pretty pathetic actually IMO.

Why we have to keep vote secret? The only reason we have it secret today is because of what Democrats did in the past with poll taxes, literacy tests, with KKK intimidation.

When did Republicans ever retaliated against opposing views? That was always and still is all Democrat doing.

Recently they used IRS to go after conservative organizations, they went after sitting president, his family, and everyone who worked for him. So tell me, what would be different if vote secrecy is lifted?
To me, you answered your own question. The reason for ballot secrecy is to make it harder for voter intimidation, vote buying, and discrimination. The political weaponization of the coercive apparatus of Government is already happening. Should we compound it?

If I started a political organization, or I ran for public office, I kind of expect to be put under the microscope. But as a private citizen, I want to be left alone by people who would coerce me over my political views.

What problem are you solving? Is unblinding the ballot the only solution?

If the need is to verify that a person's vote was properly counted, there are some simple ways to address that. Easy enough to print a unique code number on the ballot, a voter can write down the number (or it could be a tear-off), and after the election pull up his ballot image and compare the tabulation of each race to the marks on the ballot, and verify it was his ballot and it was properly tabulated.

If the need is to verify someone else's ballot, I would want to know why. What if I only wanted to hire republicans in my business? Is that an acceptable basis for me to make an employment decision? What is I found out you voted for someone I didn't like? Can I fire you? Can I save all the shit work for my democrat employees and give all the cushy jobs to republicans?

I think we're after the same thing. I'm searching for the answer that fits existing laws and processes, and shores up the integrity of the elections. I look at it from that angle because I think it's easier than getting radical legislative changes.

The business of making audits really hard to do, and withholding data from legitimate auditors is a big problem, and that does need legislative correction. But that kind of tweak is a lot easier than completely eliminating absentee voting or secret ballots.

The vote should be secret, the ballot should be public. That's really not a very tall order, imo.

It didn't matter....citizens were happy Trump was out of office...they simply wanted the divisive and hateful and deceitful, and vengeful, covid spreader gone.

2020s election was about removing Trump from office.

4 years of lawlessness and all of the above, was enough.

I'm uncertain why you are unable to understand that...? The election to democrats and never Trumper republicans, was about removing Trump, from the oval office.

It truly was, all about getting him fired, gone.

All those people at Biden rallies, including media wanted him out of office.

You believe those people accounted for 81,000,000 votes.

You don't see anything wrong with putting the same ballot papers into counting machines over and over again.
Or getting ballots delivered in the middle of the night. or sending everyone home, then some staying to scan same ballots over and over.
Nothing odd with only five or so counties getting very large and out of the ordinary results.
There is nothing to hide when you put up boards to prevent monitoring counts, and having police block the checkers from entering voting locations.
Nothing odd with Trump winning practically every bellwether except one.
Is Trump literally being called the winner on every news channel apart from all the US ones odd?
Project Veritas literally catching people with fake ballots before the election, and you still refuse to say "fraud".
Just as you refuse to acknowledge 100,000 fake ballots being found in PA.
The Arizona audit scans showed most mail-in-ballot had never been folded, and you say "all good there.
You see nothing wrong with fake signatures, or hundreds of sequential ballots.
Biden having nobody at his rallies, nobody on his live streams, nobody at his events, and you still think he's most popular president ever.
All that while Trump was breaking streaming and event records, that MSM refuse to cover.

There are so many odd things that it becomes pretty obvious what happened unless you're an idiot.
Lines around the corner at polling stations with Trump supporters while democrat areas were dead while Biden getting more than 100% of the population in certain polling booths.

You are a fraud.

...There are so many odd things that it becomes pretty obvious what happened unless you're an idiot.
The BBC did a piece in 2016. "Telltale signs of vote rigging".

See anything you recognize? ;)

The BBC did a piece in 2016. "Telltale signs of vote rigging".

See anything you recognize? ;)
Trump won the physical vote and by a notable margin. The rest is well up to interpretation….

Last edited:

g.ny.gov/press-release/2019/donald-j-trump-pays-court-ordered-2-million-illegally-using-trump-foundation How is it not true again?

MSDNC. Stop wasting my time. Those closest to you fled as far away as possible from you for a reason.

Forum List

Back