Biden won in 2020 because of the absentee vote

Mr. Technology hasn't Googled it yet?
I do know that if CNN didn't report it, you will say it didn't happen.

God couldn't get you to change your self-centered point of view of life.

All you do is post excuses for why you won't post proof.

And I don't watch CNN, btw. Can you do any better?

You idiot, that doesn't prove trucks of harvested ballots were drooped off.
I could call you an idiot but... i won't

you are the one who doesn't get it.. because u don't want to get it. For some reason you like presidents who are OK with murdering children... getting rid of jobs for Americans... stopping China's corruption and theft of American ... whatever... letting strangers illegally surge across our borders to endanger our lives and property... and I could go on and on and on....

I can't get over how stupid lefties are... If they are too stupid to see that cnn is LYING

and

getting sued for it

and totally in bed w/ the Dim party

i don't have time for that

I could call you an idiot but... i won't

you are the one who doesn't get it.. because u don't want to get it. For some reason you like presidents who are OK with murdering children... getting rid of jobs for Americans... stopping China's corruption and theft of American ... whatever... letting strangers illegally surge across our borders to endanger our lives and property... and I could go on and on and on....

I can't get over how stupid lefties are... If they are too stupid to see that cnn is LYING

and

getting sued for it

and totally in bed w/ the Dim party

i don't have time for that

I already knew you were nuts. There was no need to repeat it. aside from you wacky claim of presidents murdering children, of which a grand total of zero presidents have ever been charged with murdering anyone. Although a VP once was.

As far as jobs, Republican presidents pale in comparison to Democrats. Since JFK...

Democrats: 29 years, 67,188,000 jobs added, 2,316,828 per year, total decrease in the unemployment rate of 11.8 points​
Republicans: 32 years, 28,758,000 jobs added, 898,688 per year, total increase in the unemployment rate of 9.2 points​

When it comes to jobs, Republicans suck,

For some reason you like presidents who are OK with murdering children..

NFBW wrote: You made a claim can you defend it? I see you are Catholic. Is it ok to lie about Christian political leaders whom you say are OK with murdering children.

I have voted for every Democrat candidate for president since WWII hero George McGovern and not one has ever been OK with murdering children. Please clarify the repulsive unchristian malicious unsupported accusation you have made. Or withdraw it. 22FEB25-POST#0944

I have voted for every Democrat candidate for president since WWII hero George McGovern and not one has ever been OK with murdering children.

NFBW ¥^ wrote: LEMMING! Freefalling to death / I’m standing on god’s green grass.

BTW can you identify any Democrat candidate for president who was OK with murdering children?

Guess not -right? That was the point of my Post. TRUMP VOturds ARE LIARS.
22FEB26-POST#0947

NFBW ¥^ wrote: LEMMING! Freefalling to death / I’m standing on god’s green grass.

BTW can you identify any Democrat candidate for president who was OK with murdering children?

Guess not -right? That was the point of my Post. TRUMP VOturds ARE LIARS.
22FEB26-POST#0947
All of them. Comes with the job.

NFBW wrote: You made a claim can you defend it? I see you are Catholic. Is it ok to lie about Christian political leaders whom you say are OK with murdering children.

I have voted for every Democrat candidate for president since WWII hero George McGovern and not one has ever been OK with murdering children. Please clarify the repulsive unchristian malicious unsupported accusation you have made. Or withdraw it. 22FEB25-POST#0944
how ironic... a D talking about "repulsive unchristian malicious..." [whatever]

how utterly ironic... as if words can ever be more repulsive... than butchering innocent, defenseless children

outa here

Admit the chart above is most interesting
It is yet one more statistical anomaly that adds up to the long list of statistical anomalies pointing to the fact that a crime was committed that day. Everything is always in the data..
Once it is examined accurately the truth usually becomes apparent and in this case it just continues to become sharper and sharper in focus.

Jo

how utterly ironic... as if words can ever be more repulsive... than butchering innocent, defenseless children

The accusation is false. You are a liar. There is no connection between the Democratic PARTY and its voters to any sadistic person who would butcher and murder a child. Why must you lie?

The accusation is false. You are a liar. There is no connection between the Democratic PARTY and its voters to any sadistic person who would butcher and murder a child. Why must you lie?
oh my...

some really do run 100 mph from reality...

well, one day you will not be able to run... from your Judge

death comes to all

+

It is yet one more statistical anomaly that adds up to the long list of statistical anomalies pointing to the fact that a crime was committed that day. Everything is always in the data..
Once it is examined accurately the truth usually becomes apparent and in this case it just continues to become sharper and sharper in focus.

Jo
have u read the book Rigged?

it's a big book

a plethora of evidence and/or likely evidence

some really do run 100 mph from reality..

Are you a Qanon Catholic? If Democrat presidential candidates are ok with butchering children where are the butchered children. Why has no parents reported this crime?

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: BWK
Misquoting him again, GayShortBus? Have you already blacked out and forgotten you can't actually quote a post of him saying that?
They are infected with an on purpose mentally handicapped dogma, that if they repeat the big lie enough times with no proof, everyone will believe it. :spinner: :spinner: :spinner: :spinner: Too bad for them, it only works for them. And this is what separates a sane political party from a cult.

Last edited:
Dumbfuck, had they actually scanned ballots multiple times, there would have been more votes than voters and a hand recount proved there wasn't.

Sadly, you rightards are ineducable and unable to comprehend that.
They are some kind of stupid for sure.

Forum List

Back