Biden won in 2020 because of the absentee vote

I do not have proof but logically there is a greater risk of fraud. I stated that I do not have proof. I gave an example of how much easier it is to garner votes via absentee ballots vs. in person and that is regardless of party affiliation.

No, you didn't give any such an examples of fraud. You gave an imaginary situation where unregistered people get ballots and of others who can vote for you by mail; but they could also do that in person as well. So you actually provided zero examples of mail-in ballots providing a higher probability of fraud.

And your latest hypothetical is merely a tweak from a previous hypothetical where you used other family members' ballots but then were stumped when I pointed out in a real situation like that, there would be cases of where some of the other family members would have voted themselves, causing them to vote twice. Which is a crime of which no one was actually accused of doing under such circumstances in 2020. Prolly why you tweaked your hypothetical to avoid such [non-existent] cases.

Bottom line ... again ... you have absolutely nothing to back your claims that mail-in ballots lead to more fraud. And because you can't prove any such fraud, which even you admit you can't prove -- there are no bad optics. Just your overactive imagination.

Sufficient = you have to provide a valid reason why you can't vote in person. Illness or out of state. Not...I am scared of COVID. Sorry.
Neither early-voting, mail-in voting, in-person voting, or drop-off voting has been shown to be vulnerable to fraud.

You should be able to vote by whatever method you choose, as should everyone else.

Neither early-voting, mail-in voting, in-person voting, or drop-off voting has been shown to be vulnerable to fraud.

You should be able to vote by whatever method you choose, as should everyone else.

And not for nothing, but .... Republicans and Independents have access to all the same methods of voting as do Democrats.

And not for nothing, but .... Republicans and Independents have access to all the same methods of voting as do Democrats.
When one Party is hellbent upon contriving restrictions on voting, despite fraud not having been shown to be a problem, it is entirely reasonable to conclude that the restrictions are intended to impede more folks from voting who are more likely to vote for the other Party, and it is entirely predicable that they won't honestly admit it.

At 1k plus. Enjoy the excuse gymnastics. Vote in person or don't vote at all unless you're sick or out of state. My final answer.

Neither elitist dims or the dim-slaves at cnn have been shown to be vulnerable to accountability

I pray for that to change asap

Neither elitist dims or the dim-slaves at cnn have been shown to be vulnerable to accountability

I pray for that to change asap
I don't know about your "CNN", but empirical data is repugnant to dogmatists, and mindless paranoia is their knee-jerk reaction to safe and secure elections they don't like.

I don't know about your "CNN", but empirical data is repugnant to dogmatists, and mindless paranoia is their knee-jerk reaction to safe and secure elections they don't like.
why are you changing the subject?

we are not discussing hitlery

+

we are not discussing hitlery
You must be getting hoarse from screaming, "Lock her up! Lock her up!" by now.

Maybe if you withhold military aid from Zelenskyy, you can pressure him to contrive a fake criminal charge or two.

• Funny
Reactions: BWK
LOL,

the 2020 stolen election pablum's goes on and on and on yet no one here is tired of it?

Gee maybe many of you have no life to brag about needing to the beat the SAME dam dead horse month after month after month normally that would mean you have serious personal issues to solve before going back to the life you had before November 8, 2020.

Biden will stay as President until he dies early, or his only term will end in 2024.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
At 1k plus. Enjoy the excuse gymnastics. Vote in person or don't vote at all unless you're sick or out of state. My final answer.
It's a stupid answer, when you take into account all the poll closings in minority areas.

LOL,

the 2020 stolen election pablum's goes on and on and on yet no one here is tired of it?

Gee maybe many of you have no life to brag about needing to the beat the SAME dam dead horse month after month after month normally that would mean you have serious personal issues to solve before going back to the life you had before November 8, 2020.

Biden will stay as President until he dies early, or his only term will end in 2024.
We are learning more and more each day, just how serious mental illness is.

We need to scream cheaters every chance we get.

OK. What in my OP wasn't factual? Please be specific. Thanks.
Your argument is for simpletons and for those who are looking to cheat.

You say what in your OP is factual? Your OP is speculation for one thing. Second, whether you are right or wrong in your speculation, is not the reason for your OP. You created the OP to sow doubt about absentee voting. Absentee voting, as I have pointed out too many times is a must, because of the poll closings. Any human being with a fraction of horse sense knows this. Poll closings are how Trump won in 2016. But this time, people voted absentee and mail-in, knowing what happened in 2016.

I do not have proof but logically there is a greater risk of fraud. I stated that I do not have proof. I gave an example of how much easier it is to garner votes via absentee ballots vs. in person and that is regardless of party affiliation.
Have you given any thought to just how idiotic your response is? This is you; I do not have proof. And this is you; there is a greater risk of fraud. And this is you; I gave an example of how much easier it is to garner votes via absentee ballots. The 2020 election saw none of these things happen, and yet, you are willing to keep 1688 polling places closed, and eliminate absentee voting except in special occasions. You just gave the store away with this post. You presented us with hypotheticals, but ignored the real fraud, and that is suppression of minority voters, with poll closings and suppressing absentee, where no problems occurred. You are dishonest and a cheater.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back