Biden won in 2020 because of the absentee vote

You may regard expressing respect for a free and fair election as "drivel," but Americans voted by early ballot, absentee ballot, in-person ballot, mail-in ballot, and drop off ballot, and all their votes were equally legitimate, with negligible fraud found anywhere.

If it is your point that Trump would have gotten some more votes if he had not maligned some of the voting options, you may be right, but there is no way to determine how many who might have voted for him didn't vote because they didn't trust one or another legitimate method of voting because Trump whined about them.

E.g.,

Mail-in ballots from Republicans off dramatically after Trump’s unfounded election fraud assertions

I'm not sure he even knows what the point of his own OP is. But what it revealed, was his dishonesty.

Since fraudulent voting is negligible as proven by scrupulous oversight, audits, and paper ballot recounts, efforts to constrict an American's options for voting are clearly calculated to impair some Americans' right to vote.

Democracy has traditionally been recognized by both political parties as being strengthened by participation in self-governance, and the citizenry has ben strongly encouraged to do so.

Why would one party suddenly contrive a purported need to erect barriers and reduce participation?

Patriotism then:
Now, the purportedly "less government" boys:

View attachment 608624
"How can we erect a few more bureaucratic barriers?"

View attachment 608634

"If I can wade through enough red tape, amass enough documentation,
make three bus connections, and get it to the polling place before noon on Tuesday,
I should only have to wait in line for a few hours in the sweltering sun
without anyone being allowed to give me water."

View attachment 608637
"I vote by absentee ballot!
No problem!"

More black and brown people of course.

Since fraudulent voting is negligible as proven by scrupulous oversight, audits, and paper ballot recounts, efforts to constrict an American's options for voting are clearly calculated to impair some Americans' right to vote.

Democracy has traditionally been recognized by both political parties as being strengthened by participation in self-governance, and the citizenry has ben strongly encouraged to do so.

Why would one party suddenly contrive a purported need to erect barriers and reduce participation?

Patriotism then:
Now, the purportedly "less government" boys:

View attachment 608624
"How can we erect a few more bureaucratic barriers?"

View attachment 608634

"If I can wade through enough red tape, amass enough documentation,
make three bus connections, and get it to the polling place before noon on Tuesday,
I should only have to wait in line for a few hours in the sweltering sun
without anyone being allowed to give me water."

View attachment 608637
"I vote by absentee ballot!
No problem!"

This was great, and spot on.

More black and brown people of course.
Obviously, since those eager to discriminate are eager to deny racism, and since nothing beyond minimal voter fraud has been detected anywhere - despite vigilant, bipartisan supervision and scrupulous authentication of ballots - the motivation must be an unquenchable thirst for meaningless government bureaucracy.

Screen Shot 2021-10-10 at 8.16.42 AM.png

"MORE RED TAPE! MORE RED TAPE!"

• Funny
Reactions: BWK
The illegitimate swine won because the election was fixed and hundreds of thousands of key votes fabricated

Anyone who voted Xiden .you deserve to die

The illegitimate swine won because the election was fixed and hundreds of thousands of key votes fabricated

Would that be before or after this proven lie of yours?

well, God would prefer they repent and get real and etc...

but... some can be forgiven for thinking that is not even possible anymore... sigh...

they seem irredeemable, don't they?

But the thing is

Only God knows.... if someone is salvageable or not

well, God would prefer they repent and get real and etc...

but... some can be forgiven for thinking that is not even possible anymore... sigh...

they seem irredeemable, don't they?

But the thing is

Only God knows.... if someone is salvageable or not
Zero evidence of voter fraud is not salvageable. You can't salvage what doesn't exist.

Forum List

Back