Biden won in 2020 because of the absentee vote

Yes. Being cautious about a pandemic is being a "sissy", being reckless is "brave". :rolleyes:

Playground politics at its best!

*sigh*

Keep clinging.
Its less about politics and more about the fact that COVID was overblown. The CDC changed its stance multiple times. Vaccines DID NOT prevent spread. Most still got some sort of variant. Very few died on a percentage basis and those that did were mostly old and unhealthy. The optics are bad. I am not clinging to anything. Whether there was "fraud" tough to tell. But bad optics are alive and well. You are usually logical how do you not see that?

Its less about politics and more about the fact that COVID was overblown. The CDC changed its stance multiple times. Vaccines DID NOT prevent spread. Most still got some sort of variant. Very few died on a percentage basis and those that did were mostly old and unhealthy. The optics are bad. I am not clinging to anything. Whether there was "fraud" tough to tell. But bad optics are alive and well. You are usually logical how do you not see that?
Sure man. Just like collusion with the Russians is the only reason Trump won. Anything but admit your party fucked up. We don't do that in American politics. We don't learn from our mistakes. We don't even admit we make them. Stay the course! LO2E FTW!!!

LOL

Always the retard, eh, GayShortBus?

237K were dead in the U.S., 3rd leading cause of death. 1.2 million worldwide. But to the brain-dead, that was "overblown."

face-palm-gif.278959

Sure man. Just like collusion with the Russians is the only reason Trump won. Anything but admit your party fucked up. We don't do that in American politics. We don't learn from our mistakes. We don't even admit we make them. Stay the course! LO2E FTW!!!
I am not saying any party fucked up. This is pointless. Optics are bad when the majority of votes are absentee ballots. They should be the exception not the norm. Just my two cents.

LOL

Always the retard, eh, GayShortBus?

237K were dead in the U.S., 3rd leading cause of death. 1.2 million worldwide. But to the brain-dead, that was "overblown."

face-palm-gif.278959
99.4% survival rate, you fat fuck. But you do you. How many more died due to lack of medical diagnosis, mental health issues and such? Fido.

99.4% survival rate, you fat fuck. But you do you. How many more died due to lack of medical diagnosis, mental health issues and such? Fido.

So what, GayShortBus?

3rd leading cause of death in the U.S.. The dangers and the social distancing were not overblown. You're beyond deranged.

So what, GayShortBus?

3rd leading cause of death in the U.S.. The dangers and the social distancing were not overblown. You're beyond deranged.
Ye and the vast majority were old and ill. The others could have voted in person, Fido. I know you're an old fat fuck coward. So in 2024 with COVID firmly behind us, would you agree that most votes should be in person? Yes or no, lapdog.

You're suck a fucking coward

74% of deaths were those 65+
93% of deaths were those 50+

But EVERYONE had to vote absentee. LOL

I am not saying any party fucked up.
I know. You're saying the result was the product of a conspiracy. That the Democrats were clever enough to pull off a nationwide fraud to steal an election. Don't you think it's far more likely that both parties are just inept? This is what LO2E buys us. Lesser. And lesser.
This is pointless. Optics are bad when the majority of votes are absentee ballots. They should be the exception not the norm. Just my two cents.
"Optics" means you don't have anything, other than a hunch and your desperate desire to deny the results of the election. Exactly the same kind of nothingburger that Democrats clung to for four years.

Here's a thought - rather than embarrass ourselves with denial and fantasy, how about we focus on building real consensus, offering platforms that most people can support, policies that don't offend half the nation, and leaders who will inspire us, instead of just "owning" the other side?

Ye and the vast majority were old and ill. The others could have voted in person, Fido. I know you're an old fat fuck coward. So in 2024 with COVID firmly behind us, would you agree that most votes should be in person? Yes or no, lapdog.

You're suck a fucking coward

74% of deaths were those 65+
93% of deaths were those 50+

But EVERYONE had to vote absentee. LOL

So the other 25% of the voting population had nothing to worry about, right, mental case?

As far as 2024, yes, we have vaccines now. You should know this without me having to inform you.

So the other 25% of the voting population had nothing to worry about, right, mental case?

As far as 2024, yes, we have vaccines now. You should know this without me having to inform you.
Vaccines don't stop the spread, Fido. Many still voted in person sans the cowards like you.

Holyfuckingshit! :ack-1:

GayShortBus, because there are benefits to getting the vaccine.

Are you ever not a retard?

Ever???
93% who died were 50+ and 74% were 65+. And vaccines don't stop the spread. What are the benefits for those under 50? Under 30? Under 10? LOL

Trust the Science, cowardly lapdog. Vaccines help those who catch and are compromised and those should get it. Just as someone with a bad heart should not eat fatty foods. Healthy people, may indulge. We should not broad brush vaccines. Why? THEY DO NOT PREVENT SPREAD.

Do you understand, Fido? You cowardly lapdog.

I know. You're saying the result was the product of a conspiracy. That the Democrats were clever enough to pull off a nationwide fraud to steal an election. Don't you think it's far more likely that both parties are just inept? This is what LO2E buys us. Lesser. And lesser.

"Optics" means you don't have anything, other than a hunch and your desperate desire to deny the results of the election. Exactly the same kind of nothingburger that Democrats clung to for four years.

Here's a thought - rather than embarrass ourselves with denial and fantasy, how about we focus on building real consensus, offering platforms that most people can support, policies that don't offend half the nation, and leaders who will inspire us, instead of just "owning" the other side?
Nope optics means exactly what I said. How about we just have fair elections where people go IN PERSON unless they have a legitimate reason they cannot and present an ID. Those optics are good and this whole rhetoric dies down. But for some reason people believe thats racist. LOL

Nope optics means exactly what I said. How about we just have fair elections where people go IN PERSON unless they have a legitimate reason they cannot and present an ID.
Because it's a stupid concession to paranoia and denial. All because that whiney piece of shit can't accept defeat. It doesn't mean we have to structure our elections around his weak-assed excuses. Or those of his followers.

93% who died were 50+ and 74% were 65+. And vaccines don't stop the spread. What are the benefits for those under 50? Under 30? Under 10? LOL

Trust the Science, cowardly lapdog. Vaccines help those who catch and are compromised and those should get it. Just as someone with a bad heart should not eat fatty foods. Healthy people, may indulge. We should not broad brush vaccines. Why? THEY DO NOT PREVENT SPREAD.

Do you understand, Fido? You cowardly lapdog.

LOL

Slobbers the retard who doesn't know of the benefits of the vaccines. :icon_rolleyes:

Nope optics means exactly what I said. How about we just have fair elections where people go IN PERSON unless they have a legitimate reason they cannot and present an ID. Those optics are good and this whole rhetoric dies down. But for some reason people believe thats racist. LOL

GayShortBus, the 2020 election was a fair election. You're just pissed because your guy lost.

cb6d98987107792822e882fa5ae46183.png

Not that there is anything wrong with that....still very interesting.

If we had data for all 50 states, we would likely see Trump winning the Election Day vote in almost all of them and Biden winning the absentee vote in almost all of them.

View attachment 602454
How many excuses can the Loser's disgruntled losers contrive for his losing?

Nearly three million more Americans voted against him than for him in 2016. He was assigned consistently, relentlessly negative numbers throughout his four years. Predictably, over seven million more Americans, having endured the experience, voted to dump him at their first opportunity.

There is nothing surprising about the result in what the Loser's election security expert called "the most secure election in the nation’s history." Over a year later, not even the most fanatical hyper-partisan malcontent has contrived any evidence that suggests otherwise, in any legal venue, anywhere in America, where credible evidence is demanded.

One can cite factoids such as a larger share of voters age 65 and over voting nontraditionally (77.7%) than those in younger age groups (69.7% or less) but that in no way makes the votes of the elderly somehow suspect.

Forum List

Back