Biden won in 2020 because of the absentee vote

GayShortBus, the 2020 election was a fair election. You're just pissed because your guy lost.

cb6d98987107792822e882fa5ae46183.png
It may have been fair. But the optics are bad. The fact that you can’t see that is mind boggling but you’re a fat cowardly idiot lapdog. You admitted you were scared of COVID19. Poor fat fuck Fido.

GayShortBus, not many high school kids are even old enough to vote.

face-palm-gif.278959
25% are. What benefits at vaccines for college kids? LOL

We just broad brushed them and Biden said they stop the spread. They don’t. Right Fat Fuck, Fido?

How many excuses can the Loser's disgruntled losers contrive for his losing?

Nearly three million more Americans voted against him than for him in 2016. He was assigned consistently, relentlessly negative numbers throughout his four years. Predictably, over seven million more Americans, having endured the experience, voted to dump him at their first opportunity.

There is nothing surprising about the result in what the Loser's election security expert called "the most secure election in the nation’s history." Over a year later, not even the most fanatical hyper-partisan malcontent has contrived any evidence that suggests otherwise, in any legal venue, anywhere in America, where credible evidence is demanded.

One can cite factoids such as a larger share of voters age 65 and over voting nontraditionally (77.7%) than those in younger age groups (69.7% or less) but that in no way makes the votes of the elderly somehow suspect.

You again ? You already opined. Dementia must suck. Ha ha ha ha ha. What part of my OP was inaccurate?

Not that there is anything wrong with that....still very interesting.

If we had data for all 50 states, we would likely see Trump winning the Election Day vote in almost all of them and Biden winning the absentee vote in almost all of them.

View attachment 602454
Clear evidence that ballot box stuffing was rampant. Now you know why they want unfettered ballots to use. No signature required and their people can collect up the millions of duplicate ballots to fill out and stuff the box with. When the demographics flip and no longer fit the statistical norm seen in voting, you have a cheating problem. In 7 states there are 12 million ballots that are in question as not being legitimate. Democrats do not see a problem... that tells you everything you need to know about who is cheating. You can bet money that if they lost due to this they would be screaming bloody murder.

Clear evidence that ballot box stuffing was rampant. Now you know why they want unfettered ballots to use. No signature required and their people can collect up the millions of duplicate ballots to fill out and stuff the box with. When the demographics flip and no longer fit the statistical norm seen in voting, you have a cheating problem. In 7 states there are 12 million ballots that are in question as not being legitimate. Democrats do not see a problem... that tells you everything you need to know about who is cheating.
What part of my OP was not factual?

25% are. What benefits at vaccines for college kids? LOL

We just broad brushed them and Biden said they stop the spread. They don’t. Right Fat Fuck, Fido?

Oh look, after making a complete fool of himself over high school students, GayShortBus switches to college students.

Moron, most voting college students are away at school and vote by mail.

Another swing and a miss for ya, GayShortBus.

golf-swing.gif

Oh look, after making a complete fool of himself over high school students, GayShortBus switches to college students.

Moron, most voting college students are away at school and vote by mail.

Another swing and a miss for ya, GayShortBus.

golf-swing.gif
“Most”? Really? OK

LOL so most even vote? Again, did Biden say that the vaccines stop the spread? Yes or no? Cowardly lapdog. Answer the question, Fido.

LOLOL

He was agreeing with you, GayShortBus.

Are you ever not a retard?

Ever???
I asked simple question. Why does that trigger you, cowardly lapdog? Fido, your obsession with me is fantastic. Go fetch. With each post in this thread you prove that you’re a loyal lapdog. Albeit a cowardly one.

“Most”? Really? OK

LOL so most even vote? Again, did Biden say that the vaccines stop the spread? Yes or no? Cowardly lapdog. Answer the question, Fido.

LOL

Holyfuckingshit! :ack-1:

Do you even know you're a fucking retard, GayShortBus??

I didn't say most college students vote.

face-palm-gif.278959

Dementia must suck. Ha ha ha ha ha.
I wouldn't know, but contending with the delusion that one won an election "in a landslide!" when all rational folks recognize that you lost does seem to consign one to wallow in grievance, vendetta, and pathetic self-pity.

I asked simple question. Why does that trigger you, cowardly lapdog? Fido, your obsession with me is fantastic. Go fetch. With each post in this thread you prove that you’re a loyal lapdog. Albeit a cowardly one.

You challenged someone who agreed with you because you're a short bus passenger and didn't realize he was agreeing with you.

I wouldn't know, but contending with the delusion that one won an election "in a landslide!" when all rational folks recognize that you lost does seem to consign one to wallow in grievance, vendetta, and pathetic self-pity.
We already discussed this. So you do have dementia. What part of my OP was not factual?

You challenged someone who agreed with you because you're a short bus passenger and didn't realize he was agreeing with you.
Asking a question is a challenge? Where was the “challenge”? Be specific. I am challenging you to tell me why Biden said vaccines stop the spread when they don’t. You’re a cowardly lapdog. And a liar, Fido.

Cowardly lapdog. Why aren’t you answering my question? Fido. Stop being a coward.

My bad, I was still laughing at you for being such a moron, you actually thought I said most college students vote.

The answer to your question is Biden did say that. He lied.

My bad, I was still laughing at you for being such a moron, you actually thought I said most college students vote.

The answer to your question is Biden did say that. He lied.
So he sucks and is a liar. And you voted for him. Those are some great optics. So if vaccines don’t stop the spread why did you mention them when it comes to voting? You’re one deranged coward. You likely wear a mask while driving alone in the car. Pathetic cowardly lapdog you are, Fido.

Forum List

Back