Biden won in 2020 because of the absentee vote

We already discussed this. So you do have dementia. What part of my OP was not factual?
Please try to focus on the topic, and honestly address a relevant question:

Do you believe that more elderly Americans cast fraudulent votes than younger Americans because more voted by mail-in ballots?

Please try to focus on the topic, and honestly address a relevant question:

Do you believe that more elderly Americans cast fraudulent votes than younger Americans because more voted by mail-in ballots?
You answer my question. I have No proof that anyone cast fraudulent votes. My thread isn’t about fraud.

Asking a question is a challenge? Where was the “challenge”? Be specific. I am challenging you to tell me why Biden said vaccines stop the spread when they don’t. You’re a cowardly lapdog. And a liar, Fido.

Holyfuckingshit, are you ever not a retard, GayShortBus???

Untitled.png

So he sucks and is a liar. And you voted for him. Those are some great optics. So if vaccines don’t stop the spread why did you mention them when it comes to voting? You’re one deranged coward. You likely wear a mask while driving alone in the car. Pathetic cowardly lapdog you are, Fido.

Trump sucks and he too lied. Yet you voted for him.

And I mentioned the vaccines for the benefits they offer.

Trump sucks and he too lied. Yet you voted for him.

And I mentioned the vaccines for the benefits they offer.
I do not believe he sucks. You do. You voted for someone YOU and I agree sucks. Therein lies the difference, Fido. Are you ever not a fucking moron? Cowardly lapdog.

If there was no fraud, what was unfair about the election?
When did I say it was “unfair”? Fido, you need to learn to read. Cowardly lapdog. And I did not say there was “no fraud”. I said There is no proof of rampant fraud. You’re still a coward who voted by mail.

I am not challenging a legality. LOL. So if I ask my daughter “Did you finish your homework” it means I am challenging her? You’re a fucking idiot. Cowardly lapdog your own copy and paste gives you an example and it ain’t what I said.

Retard, a challenge need not be a legal challenge to be a challenge.

I posted a definition of "challenge" and it's asking someone to prove something is not factual -- which is exactly what you did.

Try rubbing your only two remaining brain cells together to see if you can get a spark.

Retard, a challenge need not be a legal challenge to be a challenge.

I posted a definition of "challenge" and it's asking someone to prove something is not factual -- which is exactly what you did.

Try rubbing your only two remaining brain cells together to see if you can get a spark.
So in my example am I “challenging” my daughter? LOL

Come on cowardly lapdog. Answer the question.

I do not believe he sucks. You do. You voted for someone YOU and I agree sucks. Therein lies the difference, Fido. Are you ever not a fucking moron? Cowardly lapdog.

So? I believe he sucks less than Trump. A philosophy even you espoused when you approved of voting for the lesser of two evils.

You answer my question. I have No proof that anyone cast fraudulent votes. My thread isn’t about fraud.

If you can document any cases of fraud in the 2020 election, you should pursue them via the proper legal channels available to you.

You might also wish to enlighten Trump's Republican cybersecurity election expert who declared 2020 the most secure election in U.S. history, as well as all the Republican governors, Republican secretaries of state and other Republican election officials who certified their states' results, and all the Republican judges who rejected election appeals, as well as all auditors who reviewed the tabulations and confirmed them.

Don't just sit on what you know when there are so many whom you could enlighten.

• Love
Reactions: BWK
So? I believe he sucks less than Trump. A philosophy even you espoused when you approved of voting for the lesser of two evils.
You voted for someone who sucks and is a liar. Great choice, cowardly lapdog. You also voted by mail as you’re a coward. What else you got, Fido? You’ve utterly embarrassed yourself. Again.

If you can document any cases of fraud in the 2020 election, you should pursue them via the proper legal channels available to you.

You might also wish to enlighten Trump's Republican cybersecurity election expert who declared 2020 the most secure election in U.S. history, as well as all the Republican governors, Republican secretaries of state and other republican election officials who certified their states' results, and all the Republican judges who rejected election appeals, as well as all auditors who reviewed the tabulations and confirmed them.

Don't just sit on what you know when there are so many whom you could enlighten.
So you didn’t read what I posted. You’re trolling. Thanks.

So in my example am I “challenging” my daughter? LOL

Come on cowardly lapdog. Answer the question.

I have no idea about you and your daughter, GayShortBus, she is irrelevant to this. You asked someone to show what's not factual about your OP. That's a "query as to the truth of something."

untitled-png.613530

I have no idea about you and your daughter, GayShortBus, she is irrelevant to this. You asked someone to show what's not factual about your OP. That's a "query as to the truth of something."

untitled-png.613530
Not irrelevant. Answer the question. If I ask my daughter "Did you do your homework" am I challenging her? In your example its legality. Says so in black and white.

And that's the real problem we're dancing around. Lesser and lesser and lesser.

Forum List

Back