Biden won in 2020 because of the absentee vote

If you can document any cases of fraud in the 2020 election, you should pursue them via the proper legal channels available to you.

You might also wish to enlighten Trump's Republican cybersecurity election expert who declared 2020 the most secure election in U.S. history, as well as all the Republican governors, Republican secretaries of state and other Republican election officials who certified their states' results, and all the Republican judges who rejected election appeals, as well as all auditors who reviewed the tabulations and confirmed them.

Don't just sit on what you know when there are so many whom you could enlighten.
He created this thread for the sake of being nonsensical.

Biden won because he and all the demrats thugs stole the election.

That's why, and in many more ways than one.
Of course they did those naughty scallywags.
You had already popped the champagne and suddenly the real votes appeared. The ones you thought had been aleady counted.

It was stolen and no amount of thinking it was will prove that. You will go to your grave believing a lie because Trump told you.

He created this thread for the sake of being nonsensical.
Biden won because 7,216,154 more Americans cast certified votes for him, resulting in his 306-232 electoral vote victory (a margin the Loser had called a "Landslide!") after all recounts, audits, and court challenges (and a goon attack on Congress) had failed to alter the verdict of the American people.

Whether we fantasize that the President won because of the method of voting that Trump and his family chose, or because too many Black Americans voted, or too many female Americans, or too many college professors, or too many Asian Americans, or too many beekeepers, is irrelevant because the President won when all eligible voters had voted legally, and their states' electoral votes were certified by Congress.

Biden won only because of lazy people voting for him. You get what you vote for....
??? So, according to you, people who vote by mail are lazy?

That's ridiculous, of course. Lot's of reason to vote by mail - arguably it's more trouble that going in person. But even at that, are you saying lazy people shouldn't be allowed to vote?

??? So, according to you, people who vote by mail are lazy?

That's ridiculous, of course. Lot's of reason to vote by mail - arguably it's more trouble that going in person. But even at that, are you saying lazy people shouldn't be allowed to vote?
Those who have a legitimate reason are not lazy. The rest are lazy. Correct.

Those who have a legitimate reason are not lazy. The rest are lazy. Correct.

Whatever. You'd really do yourself, an everyone else, a huge favor by focusing on how Republicans can produce a candidate worth voting for next time around. That would be a much more productive use of time than jerking off to the #StopTheSteal nonsense.

Whatever. You'd really do yourself, an everyone else, a favor by focusing on how Republicans can produce a candidate worth voting for next time around. That would be a much more productive use of time than jerking off to the #StopTheSteal nonsense.
#1) I never said it was stolen
#2) I am an Independent, like yourself
#3) Don't talk down to me. You sound like a deranged leftist. Chill.

#1) I never said it was stolen
#2) I am an Independent, like yourself
#3) Don't talk down to me. You sound like a deranged leftist. Chill.
I'm not talking down to you. I wouldn't be offering heartfelt advice, I wouldn't expect better, if I didn't respect you and your opinion. I just don't get the fixation on voter fraud.

I'm all for modernizing and improving our elections. But from what I see, the ONLY impetus for that, for most of the people yelling about it, is the conviction that Trump was "cheated". And their only goal is to change the rules to favor their party. None of these nitwits screaming about a "stolen election" gave a shit about voter fraud until Trump latched onto it as his excuse for losing.

I'm not talking down to you. I wouldn't be offering heartfelt advice, I wouldn't expect better, if I didn't respect you and your opinion. I just don't get the fixation on voter fraud.

I'm all for modernizing and improving our elections. But from what I see, the ONLY impetus for that, for most of the people yelling about it, is the conviction that Trump was "cheated". And their only goal is to change the rules to favor their party. None of these nitwits screaming about a "stolen election" gave a shit about voter fraud until Trump latched onto it as his excuse for losing.
It is less about fraud and more about optics in my view. We have yet to perfect absentee voting so fix the optics so both sides may stop debating "fraud". It looks bad. That is all I am saying. I have zero proof there was fraud to an extent that would sway the election.

It is less about fraud and more about optics in my view. We have yet to perfect absentee voting so fix the optics so both sides may stop debating "fraud". It looks bad. That is all I am saying. I have zero proof there was fraud to an extent that would sway the election.
I guess what I'm saying is that it only looks bad to people who are upset because Biden won instead of Trump. And I don't really think you could make it look "good" for them. In truth, they aren't concerned about fraud. They just want their guy to win.

In my view, the only potentially valid complaint Trump has is that many election rules and procedures were changed up ad hoc to address the pandemic. It's possible that those changes favored Democrats. And it's possible that the changes were enough to sway the election. Not because they facilitated fraud, but because they made it easier for some people to vote. But I don't think that's a very compelling narrative because a) it wasn't just Democrats involved in changing the rules and b) the pandemic also made it harder for many people to vote. The rules were changed, nominally, to address that.

I guess what I'm saying is that it only looks bad to people who are upset because Biden won instead of Trump. And I don't really think you could make it look "good" for them. In truth, they aren't concerned about fraud. They just want their guy to win.

In my view, the only potentially valid complaint Trump has is that many election rules and procedures were changed up ad hoc to address the pandemic. It's possible that those changes favored Democrats. And it's possible that the changes were enough to sway the election. Not because they facilitated fraud, but because they made it easier for some people to vote. But I don't think that's a very compelling narrative because a) it wasn't just Democrats involved in changing the rules and b) the pandemic also made it harder for many people to vote. The rules were changed, nominally, to address that.
That is MY POINT. Both sides could have taken advantage. If I have my parents living with me and my daughter turns 18 and I have my wife. Let's say those four never vote. Now I can vote by mail w/o a valid reason as to why I cannot vote in person. I go to all four and state, sign this ballot and vote the way I did since you don't care anyway. They do and my vote now counts as five. Is it fraud? No. But since they are too lazy or don't care to vote and would not have voted in person, I just voted 5x basically and it could have been for Trump, hence he got like 10mil more votes. I just dislike these optics.

Biden won in 2020 because of the...

... certification by all 50 states and the District of Columbia of the votes of 155,485,078 qualified Americans, without prejudice as to whichever legitimate method of voting they chose. (Donald Trump's mail-in ballot was as valid as any fellow citizen's who had waited hours in a line at a polling place.) 306 - 232

Trump had voted by mail earlier. On Monday, Aug. 17, the Palm Beach County Elections Office reported that it had received a mail-in ballot from the president, as well as from first lady Melania Trump in the Florida primary election. Trump had no problem with taking advantage of the mail-in method himself.

Regardless of whichever legitimate method an Americans chose to vote, all states - with the exceptions of Louisiana, Georgia, South Carolina, New Jersey, and Delaware - use paper ballots, at least as a back-up, to allow for recounts and audits to insure accuracy.

Last edited:

... certification by all 50 states and the District of Columbia of the votes of 155,485,078 qualified Americans, without prejudice as to whichever legitimate method of voting they chose. (Donald Trump's mail-in ballot was as valid as any fellow citizen's who had waited hours in a line at a polling place.) 306 - 232

Trump had voted by mail earlier. On Monday, Aug. 17, the Palm Beach County Elections Office reported that it had received a mail-in ballot from the president, as well as from first lady Melania Trump in the Florida primary election. Trump had no problem with taking advantage of the mail-in method himself.

Regardless of whichever legitimate method an Americans chose to vote, all states - with the exceptions of Louisiana, Georgia, South Carolina, New Jersey, and Delaware - use paper ballots, at least as a back-up, to allow for recounts and audits to insure accuracy.
He won because of the absentee vote. Correct.

He won because of the absentee vote. Correct.
No, the President was elected based upon all valid votes, certified by every state and D.C.

The fact that a higher percentage of Americans over 65 opted to vote by mail than did younger demographics was irrelevant to his victory.

Would anyone had voted differently if he had voted by an alternative method? There is no reason to pretend that.

One might claim, "If the college-educated had not been allowed to vote, Biden would have lost!", but such "what if" scenarios are silly.
All valid votes in each state determine the allocation of the state's electoral votes.

No, the President was elected based upon all valid votes, certified by every state and D.C.

The fact that a higher percentage of Americans over 65 opted to vote by mail than did younger demographics was irrelevant to his victory.

Would anyone had voted differently if he had voted by an alternative method? There is no reason to pretend that.

One might claim, "If the college-educated had not been allowed to vote, Biden would have lost!", but such "what if" scenarios are silly.
All valid votes in each state determine the allocation of the state's electoral votes.
Absentee votes are valid votes. He won because of the absentee vote.

Forum List

Back