Biden won in 2020 because of the absentee vote

Never did I say “voter fraud”

Another lie from the race baiting leftist
I didn't say you did. Maybe not in this thread. You don't need to say it. And no one needs to be reminded what the end game is here. The problem you have is that your side lost. Period! That's the issue. And folks like you are looking for an off ramp as a scapegoat. In this case, it's absentee.

As far as "voter fraud", find me one cultist on this board who hasn't claimed voter fraud.

I didn't say you did. Maybe not in this thread. You don't need to say it. And no one needs to be reminded what the end game is here. The problem you have is that your side lost. Period! That's the issue. And folks like you are looking for an off ramp as a scapegoat. In this case, it's absentee.

As far as "voter fraud", find me one cultist on this board who hasn't claimed voter fraud.
You did say it. Just own it.

You did say it. Just own it.
I'm sure I said it in other threads. If you want me to say you claim there was voter fraud in other threads, I'm more than happy to.

One other thing, your argument is childish and silly. You've maintained voter fraud, no telling how many times.

I'm sure I said it in other threads. If you want me to say you claim there was voter fraud in other threads, I'm more than happy to.

One other thing, your argument is childish and silly. You've maintained voter fraud, no telling how many times.
Nope you said it TO ME....LOL

Cowardly liar

Not that there is anything wrong with that....still very interesting.

If we had data for all 50 states, we would likely see Trump winning the Election Day vote in almost all of them and Biden winning the absentee vote in almost all of them.

View attachment 602454
It makes sense. Democrats were taking the pandemic more seriously, and were therefore more likely to vote by mail. This was discussed, and expected, by most people paying any attention.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
It makes sense. Democrats were taking the pandemic more seriously, and were therefore more likely to vote by mail. This was discussed, and expected, by most people paying any attention.
Really? So only the Republicans were brave? It’s possible but really tough to believe that most Democrats are sissies.

Really? So only the Republicans were brave? It’s possible but really tough to believe that most Democrats are sissies.

Definitely a pattern here folks. He responds like a smart ass kid, but without the brain power.

Definitely a pattern here folks. He responds like a smart ass kid, but without the brain power.
You accused me of something where you have zero proof then try to dance around it. But I am the “child”. You’re a defect.

Yes. Being cautious about a pandemic is being a "sissy", being reckless is "brave". :rolleyes:

Playground politics at its best!
*sigh*

Keep clinging.

Forum List

Back