Biden's 8.1 Million Vote Landslide Win

georgephillip

Diamond Member
Dec 27, 2009
Los Angeles, California
Dean Baker offers to following numbers in support of his claim that Joe Biden will ultimately win the White House by more than 8,000,000 ballots:

"NOVEMBER 11, 2020
The 8.1 Million Vote Landslide
BY DEAN BAKER"
https://www.counterpunch.org/#facebook
"Some folks are seeing this election as a squeaker for Biden since we saw close races in key states.

"This has concealed the fact that Biden actually is winning the popular vote by a large margin.

"Since many votes are still not counted across the country I thought I would do a simple exercise where I projected margins for the votes outstanding in each state."
Screen-Shot-2020-11-09-at-2.33.26-PM-680x1230.png

Dean Baker offers to following numbers in support of his claim that Joe Biden will ultimately win the White House by more than 8,000,000 ballots:

"NOVEMBER 11, 2020
BY DEAN BAKER"
CounterPunch Front Page - CounterPunch.org
"Some folks are seeing this election as a squeaker for Biden since we saw close races in key states.

"This has concealed the fact that Biden actually is winning the popular vote by a large margin.

"Since many votes are still not counted across the country I thought I would do a simple exercise where I projected margins for the votes outstanding in each state."

Audit CA and we'll see how many of those 10MM Biden votes are legal

Is Dean Baker really just a nom de plume for Baghdad Bob? I've never seen them in the same room.

Last edited:
Forgetting the Red State Agenda--zero support for parents of the newborn--is shown! Instead there are the prayers: Matt 25: 14-30!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Deut 23: 19-20, more clearly states the arithmetic of Pharaoh's atrocities: And clearly not foreign aid!)

"NOVEMBER 11, 2020
BY DEAN BAKER"

Audit CA and we'll see how many of those 10MM Biden votes are legal
How are you defining "Audit"

Might be a good idea to follow the voting and election laws at this point.
While never forgetting a pathological liar has occupied the White House for the last four years.

The Times Called Officials in Every State: No Evidence of Voter Fraud

"Election officials in dozens of states representing both political parties said that there was no evidence that fraud or other irregularities played a role in the outcome of the presidential race, amounting to a forceful rebuke of President Trump’s portrait of a fraudulent election."

Just looking at the Red States, and their prayers: You wonder if there must have been some giant mistake! California is widely known a home for the refugees from all over, for example.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Deut 23: 19-20, more clearly states the arithmetic of Pharaoh's atrocities: And clearly not foreign aid!)

8 million votes is far from a landslide in the United States. In the 1980 election (the first one I followed closely) they defined a popular vote "landslide" as winning the people vote by double digit percentage points (thus at least 10%) which of course Ronald Reagan did (barely) over Jimmy Carter.

Not as sure of what constitutes an "electoral vote landslide" but I have a vague recollection of it involving winning at least 350 or 375 electoral votes minimum.

Might be a good idea to follow the voting and election laws at this point.
While never forgetting a pathological liar has occupied the White House for the last four years.

"Election officials in dozens of states representing both political parties said that there was no evidence that fraud or other irregularities played a role in the outcome of the presidential race, amounting to a forceful rebuke of President Trump’s portrait of a fraudulent election."
What does your stated opinion have to do with following the voting and election laws ?

Mistakes are known to happen!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!

"NOVEMBER 11, 2020
BY DEAN BAKER"

Stop watching fox news, it's all fake.

"NOVEMBER 11, 2020
BY DEAN BAKER"

Either we are at every damn state and get this right, or we are done. The election process is finished. there will be no more voting. There will only be rebelling.

This is the most dangerous game the Democrats have ever played. They've been playing a very dangerous game since the beginning of the year. More likely since 2016.

The time is coming where nonviolent solutions are no longer available. A reliable election process was the last straw.

what a load of crap
"Over the last several days, the president, members of his administration, congressional Republicans and right wing allies have put forth the false claim that the election was stolen from Mr. Trump and have refused to accept results that showed Joseph R. Biden Jr. as the winner.":eek:

You should work for the media, you can lie as easily as they do. Once again, the ONLY reason you scum are spewing this bullshit is that you are TERRIFIED Trump gets 4 more years. I think he has it in the bag, in spite of all you traitors/chinamen/liars/dem-scum. Now for another first by Trump, where he cuts harris off at the knees!

trump woman.png

The plurality is the guard against any recount creating any different outcome. The difference is not a usual basis for recounts: A few dozens of data.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!
(The Fable-Maker instead shows that 1/3 of lives in the one story, Matt 25: 14-30, do not matter at all!)

Forum List

Back