Biden's 9/9/2021 Address to the Nation: Biden Will Force ALL Federal Workers To Be Vaccinated. Science and Liberty are Dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
22 you forgot the gop politicians as well. They did nothing as well as well to prepare this country for a pandemic.

Federal workers will do what hospital workers did, cause a severe workers shortage. Get on federal aid. Looting where it's legal. No matter how this is sliced and diced it will be a humdinger of a Democrat loss come election day.
It's unlikely there will be another election day. Martial law will be invoked within 18 months, not because of the virus, but because of the effects of the vaccine to the virus.
Are the vaccinated innocent people trying to do the right thing or are they collaborators with the communist democrat cause?
Brainwashed and have lower IQ than normal (due to vaccination...too many examples to list), but well intentioned.
Actually Alpha is on the wane. Delta is still growing, and because of the number of unvaccinated people.
Delta slipped the curve within a mere 3 months. Mu and others will run rampant, except for those who get the full dose of natural immunity.

It's unlikely there will be another election day. Martial law will be invoked within 18 months, not because of the virus, but because of the effects of the vaccine to the virus.

Brainwashed and have lower IQ than normal (due to vaccination...too many examples to list), but well intentioned.

Delta slipped the curve within a mere 3 months. Mu and others will run rampant, except for those who get the full dose of natural immunity.
haha, the crazies of USMB thank you for making them look almost normal.

The most far-reaching is a new regulation to be written by the Labor Department that will require all businesses with more than 100 employees either to mandate vaccinations for all their workers, or require them to take weekly coronavirus tests. The White House estimates that the policy will impact about 80 million workers, or two-thirds of the country’s workforce.

I don't think this will stand. I don't see how they can just force employers to become their vaccination cops.

TIME CUBE!!!!

Excellent. Anything like this that can be done to counter the denier fools' impact on our nation is a good thing.
Are you for forced vaccinations for those, like yourself, who suffer from TDS? It affects many more in the US than covid.

1631230583860.png

Ah yes, the little cult's favorite talking point. Meanwhile the entire rest of the planet can see who is mentally handicapped by delusion: your cult.
I have yet to state if I ever like Trump. He is not president, so no reason to bring him up, but those with TDS can't let him go. The left has to have something to hate, and someones civil liberties to stomp on or they aren't happy.

haha, the crazies of USMB thank you for making them look almost normal.
I'm all ears, Fort Fun Indiana .

What's your prediction? Given the scenario that the POTUS basically mandated a vaccination with a new technology, a technology that the actual virus mutations are already immune to it. Go Ahead. Explain what you think will happen next. I'd love to hear it.

It's no longer "my body, my choice." The freedom to make your own medical decisions is gone. We are being ruled by tyrants.

If you had COVID, like an estimated >100 million other Americans, you have T- and B-cell antibodies which provide better protection to the virus than the vaccines. The vaccines attempt to mimic natural immunity but they only create antibodies against the bio-engineered spike protein. Delta and Mu mutated the spike protein, and that it why the vaccines are losing effectiveness, completely expected for respiratory viruses. The CDC says the vaccines don't prevent infection or transmission, and vaccinated people still have to wear masks.

SCIENCE AND LIBERTY ARE DEAD.

BREAKING NEWS: Biden will force ALL federal workers to be vaccinated with NO testing options and tell Americans it's the 'only way' to get back to normal in COVID speech today, report claims​

• President Joe Biden will require all federal workers to be vaccinated, a part of a series of new mandates he'll push in a major speech on the COVID pandemic
  • Workers will not be given the option of testing out, CNN reported
  • 'What we've seen work over the past couple months are mandates, requirements,' Jen Psaki told MSNBC's Morning Joe
  • 'We've seen it work and we've seen it become more popular,' she noted
  • Biden's remarks come as COVID cases continue to rise due to Delta variant
  • He will address six areas where his administration can push for more Americans to get vaccinated
  • Speech is scheduled for 5 p.m. ET

Biden Admin wants to move on from the Afghanistan disaster. Just like he wanted to shift focus from the border crisis to the Afghan withdrawal, he wants to shift focus now to COVID which was originally his most favorable polling. But it's just one leadership failure after another.

I hope the SCOTUS shoves his unscientific unAmerican authoritarian mandate down his throat.
We are now on the brink of civil war, and any slight perceived difference between the Democrats and Nazis has vanished.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back