Biden's 9/9/2021 Address to the Nation: Biden Will Force ALL Federal Workers To Be Vaccinated. Science and Liberty are Dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are the vaccinated innocent people trying to do the right thing or are they collaborators with the communist democrat cause?

They like those that got vaccinated against smallpox, or go vaccinated against polio, or that got vaccinated against measles, mumps and rubella.

This is so long overdue. It is past time to wage war against those unvaccinated who put the rest of the nation at risk for Covid. Children are being devastated, schools are danger fields and the rest of us are at risk because of some lame Trumpian ideals of "freedom."

Well, we are in the middle of a life threatening pandemic and the right to "freedom" for certain people ends where the right to life exists for the rest of us. And, the beauty of insisting that government workers and contractors be vaccinated is that there is no Constitutional provision that allows otherwise. They do have the freedom to resign and seek employment elsewhere; so be it.

Where are you baby murderers with your “MY BODY, MY CHOICE” bullshit?

It's no longer "my body, my choice." The freedom to make your own medical decisions is gone. We are being ruled by tyrants.

If you had COVID, like an estimated >100 million other Americans, you have T- and B-cell antibodies which provide better protection to the virus than the vaccines. The vaccines attempt to mimic natural immunity but they only create antibodies against the bio-engineered spike protein. Delta and Mu mutated the spike protein, and that it why the vaccines are losing effectiveness, completely expected for respiratory viruses. The CDC says the vaccines don't prevent infection or transmission, and vaccinated people still have to wear masks.

SCIENCE AND LIBERTY ARE DEAD.

BREAKING NEWS: Biden will force ALL federal workers to be vaccinated with NO testing options and tell Americans it's the 'only way' to get back to normal in COVID speech today, report claims​

• President Joe Biden will require all federal workers to be vaccinated, a part of a series of new mandates he'll push in a major speech on the COVID pandemic
  • Workers will not be given the option of testing out, CNN reported
  • 'What we've seen work over the past couple months are mandates, requirements,' Jen Psaki told MSNBC's Morning Joe
  • 'We've seen it work and we've seen it become more popular,' she noted
  • Biden's remarks come as COVID cases continue to rise due to Delta variant
  • He will address six areas where his administration can push for more Americans to get vaccinated
  • Speech is scheduled for 5 p.m. ET

Biden Admin wants to move on from the Afghanistan disaster. Just like he wanted to shift focus from the border crisis to the Afghan withdrawal, he wants to shift focus now to COVID which was originally his most favorable polling. But it's just one leadership failure after another.

I hope the SCOTUS shoves his unscientific unAmerican authoritarian mandate down his throat.
For you and any others who oppose President Biden's plan, you have a freedom based choice. You can leave the country, and the sooner the better. We don't need you here! Bigly!!!

The so called greatest nation on earth can't get it's healthcare system together. The virus has brought us to our knees truth be told. Vax or don't vax whatever. Between that and the massive divisions between socio economic classes there is no end to all the chaos in sight.

It's no longer "my body, my choice." The freedom to make your own medical decisions is gone. We are being ruled by tyrants.

If you had COVID, like an estimated >100 million other Americans, you have T- and B-cell antibodies which provide better protection to the virus than the vaccines. The vaccines attempt to mimic natural immunity but they only create antibodies against the bio-engineered spike protein. Delta and Mu mutated the spike protein, and that it why the vaccines are losing effectiveness, completely expected for respiratory viruses. The CDC says the vaccines don't prevent infection or transmission, and vaccinated people still have to wear masks.

BREAKING NEWS: Biden will force ALL federal workers to be vaccinated with NO testing options and tell Americans it's the 'only way' to get back to normal in COVID speech today, report claims​

• President Joe Biden will require all federal workers to be vaccinated, a part of a series of new mandates he'll push in a major speech on the COVID pandemic
  • 'What we've seen work over the past couple months are mandates, requirements,' Jen Psaki told MSNBC's Morning Joe
  • He will address six areas where his administration can push for more Americans to get vaccinated

Biden Admin wants to move on from the Afghanistan disaster. Just like he wanted to shift focus from the border crisis to the Afghan withdrawal, he wants to shift focus now to COVID which was originally his most favorable polling. But it's just one leadership failure after another.

I hope the SCOTUS shoves his unscientific unAmerican authoritarian mandate down his throat.
Boo fucking hoo. Get vaccinated Dipshit.

You get 4 Mengeles for that!
Josef-Mengele.jpg

Josef-Mengele.jpg

Josef-Mengele.jpg

Josef-Mengele.jpg

Yes! They are Untermenschen and holding back the great democrat Party's bid for Lebensraum!!!
But...but...but...my personal freedom is so much more important....

The so called greatest nation on earth can't get it's healthcare system together. The virus has brought us to our knees truth be told. Vax or don't vax whatever. Between that and the massive divisions between socio economic classes there is no end to all the chaos in sight.
The Progs politicians, the media, the entertainers, TV and Film, the school system, corporate interests, and the nasty side of social media has brought us down. Constant propaganda fed to the general population. All the improvements in social justice, ruined with those empowered becoming venomous like ghouls.

No more excuses.

We are coming for you.

Fuck off dipshit. Why dont you go ahead and get 6 boosters, you sheep.
Fine, don't get vaccinated. However, when you get COVID, stay the fuck home and don't go to the hospital or use up resources. Fuck you, you selfish prick. You're also the reason there will be different strains of the virus as it adapts in the bodies of those who are not vaccinated. You are a tool..

Typical Deplorable neocon whackadoodle - it's all about me, me, me. One of the few nasty things about the US mindset - 'fuck everybody else'...If the world had that attitude we'd still be rubbing sticks together to create fire. Thank goodness for progressives - you know, the ones who want to progress the human race. As opposed to the conservatives, you know the ones who want to conserve the status quo. 200 years ago, you're the guy who didn't want women to vote, thought of blacks as 2/3 human, and didn't even want non-land owners to have the right to vote. You guys lose every time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back