Biden’s America . . . . Better than ever. . . .

Who needs links when an idiot (that's you, by the way) makes ridiculous claims everyone can see are clearly false according to their everyday life?

Here's a fact: Biden started his vendetta against America's fuel supply, Americans, and appliances on day 1 of his presidency.

"Executive Order 13990 of January 20, 2021"

Biden Messed it all up on day 1
Then why the record oil output and way less imports than Trump?

Here's a fun fact for ya, Simp: A record number of Americans say they are worse of now than when Tater took office.

FACT!

Explain that.
Republicans are retarded. They think the election was stolen too. Don’t follow surveys look at data nostradumbass.

You're a POS liar and you will not fool many people at all, asshole.

Know what else? Marxism is not great, it's a fucking shit plan designed by a couch crasher that leeched off his friends and never did a day of work in his life.
What am I lying about dipshit? Be specific as I linked all my claims.

In the OP.
Okay. "Poised to break" does not mean "has", you fucking retard.

You're about to almost win the lottery..or not. :itsok:

You certainly win this, though:

1693094695176.jpeg

Last edited:
Republicans are retarded. They think the election was stolen too. Don’t follow surveys look at data nostradumbass.
Poor Citygator…..America says you are full of shit.

Sux to be you, Drone.

And feel free to quote any post by me saying the election was stolen, Simp.

Joe Biden in fundamentally transforming this country into a winner. Oil records, infrastructure history, best economy in the world, climate wins, hottest job market the planet Earth has seen. You all will look back at this Golden Age of America’s Economy better known as Bidenomics with fond memories. Even the stock market is struggling to hold on to it’s 3rd straight year of projecting bad results amid the best profits ever.

Biden's America . . . . .

Under Biden, US oil production is poised to break Trump-era records | CNN Business

. . . . . US oil production is poised to shatter all-time records set during the Trump administration. US oil output is now projected to rise to an average of 12.8 million barrels per day this year for the first time ever, according to federal estimates released Tuesday.

Biden's America . . . .

Biden infrastructure law infuses $220 billion in announced projects

. . . . . And I think it's bigger than what happened during the Eisenhower administration, when they built the highway system, when you accumulate all of it," Landrieu said in a briefing with reporters.

The US economy is doing way better than the rest of the rich world

. . . . The US had the highest GDP growth and lowest inflation since the start of the pandemic among the G7 countries, an informal group of industrialized democracies.

Biden's climate law has led to 86,000 new jobs and $132 billion in investment, new report says | CNN Business

. . . . A year after Democrats passed their sweeping $750 billion climate and health care law, it’s leading to a surge of clean energy projects and job creation, according to a recent Bank of America report.

Biden’s America . . . .

. . . . We’re in an ‘incredible economic moment’ with disinflation amid a tight labor market, says CEA Chair in response to the world’s best employment metrics.

Biden’s America . . .

. . . . Corporate profits continue to be reported at record levels.

Why would you support a president who only cares about the rich and Wall Street?

A quick drive down most roads in America will tell a different tail then what NWO shillbots would have you believe. SF is practically gutted.
You’ve never been to SF. I was there recently. Like any city, liberal or not, it has great parts and bad parts. You’ll never know locked in your basement.

Why would you support a president who only cares about the rich and Wall Street?

The economy doing well doesn’t mean it’s working for the average person. It never did, it never will. Now Biden’s economy has lifted more people out of the bottom than ever before. Wages at the bottom have gained against inflation leading to historic real wage growth. However, those at the bottom were struggling before and continue to struggle… just less so. You have a workable solution to get rich people to part with more of their money to help the people at the bottom?

Poor Citygator…..America says you are full of shit.

Sux to be you, Drone.

And feel free to quote any post by me saying the election was stolen, Simp.
Quote me saying you posted anything say the election was stolen bitch. Geez youre dumb. Also quote America saying I am full of shit.

The economy doing well doesn’t mean it’s working for the average person. It never did, it never will. Now Biden’s economy has lifted more people out of the bottom than ever before. Wages at the bottom have gained against inflation leading to historic real wage growth. However, those at the bottom were struggling before and continue to struggle… just less so. You have a workable solution to get rich people to part with more of their money to help the people at the bottom?
What has potato done to achieve these successes you speak of?

A workable solution? Tax them at greater percentages than the working class. Close all the IRS rules and loopholes that benefit them unfairly. Stop corporate welfare completely.

Our crony capitalist economy benefits the rich at the expense of the poor.

Forum List

Back