Biden's America

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
The title says how stupid this is. They are making crime legal. When is enough for this kind of dangerous crap?

Who here is dumb enough to try and defend this? I expect crickets
Biden has been president since January. Donald was there for four years. You think this happened overnight?

The title says how stupid this is. They are making crime legal. When is enough for this kind of dangerous crap?

Biden has been president since January. Donald was there for four years. You think this happened overnight?
No, it took years to get those progressives into office. Trump could not stop what they were doing. Barr threatened to but did nothing.

But if you think Trump ever wanted criminals to go free you are a liar. Which works out nicely for you because you are a liar and a dumb one at that.

Idiot.

Presidents have little influence on municipal policies, and American cities came under Democrat control long before Trump was an issue.

Did you read the article? Who was president in 2020?

Did you read the article? Who was president in 2020?
Again, Trump has 0 to do with progressive idiots beside living inside their fat heads.

Again, Trump has 0 to do with progressive idiots beside living inside their fat heads.
Just saying, you are bringing up Biden for murder statistics in 2020 when he wasn’t president.

Your thread has some serious issues with its foundation

This is what the people of St Louis voted for, so I'm not seeing the issue. If they want to destroy their city then more power to them.

Just saying, you are bringing up Biden for murder statistics in 2020 when he wasn’t president.

Is crime rising? yes. Is it still rising? yes. Trump has got 0 to do with it and if still in office he would be sending the National Guard to these Democratic shitholes.

Is crime rising? yes. Is it still rising? yes. Trump has got 0 to do with it and if still in office he would be sending the National Guard to these Democratic shitholes.
So it has nothing to do with Biden, then. Rethink your title.

It has everything to with Biden and his DOJ. You have to start blaming them. Trump is gone.

It has everything to with Biden and his DOJ. You have to start blaming them. Trump is gone.
Just a second ago you told us rising crime had nothing to do with Trump.

But now rising crime has everything to do with Biden.

Consistency isn’t your strong suit.

Just a second ago you told us rising crime had nothing to do with Trump.

But now rising crime has everything to do with Biden.

Consistency isn’t your strong suit.
Because Trump did not support any of the bullshit the shitholes did. Do you see Biden doing one thing about it? How fucking dumb are you?

Forum List

Back