Biden's CDC Director: 75% of Covid deaths had at least 4 comorbidities

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
Looks like Covid isn't as bad as they have been claiming.

CDC Director Admits: Over 75% Of COVID Deaths In People With ‘At Least 4 Comorbidities’​

Asked about a new study showing how successful vaccines have been in preventing serious illness and whether that should provoke rethinking about how to live with the virus in perpetuity, Walensky answered: “The overwhelming number of deaths, over 75%, occurred in people who had at least four comorbidities. So, really, these are people who were unwell to begin with. And yes, really encouraging news in the context of Omicron; this means not only just to get your primary series but to get your booster series. And yes, we’re really encouraged by these results.”

CDC Director Admits: Over 75% Of COVID Deaths In People With ‘At Least 4 Comorbidities’​

Asked about a new study showing how successful vaccines have been in preventing serious illness and whether that should provoke rethinking about how to live with the virus in perpetuity, Walensky answered: “The overwhelming number of deaths, over 75%, occurred in people who had at least four comorbidities. So, really, these are people who were unwell to begin with. And yes, really encouraging news in the context of Omicron; this means not only just to get your primary series but to get your booster series. And yes, we’re really encouraged by these results.”

What Big Left and the DemoKKKrats have done to our country over the past 2 years will go down as one of the worst wholesale violations of human rights in history.

You just described most politicians and government workers.

Amazingly we have been a mostly successful country in spite of them but it feels like a Ferrari with a governor on the throttle not letting you drive over 50. When it comes to Covid, the way the Biden admin has handled the therapeutic side of treatment ,and the way they have failed to get it rolling after all this time is a perfect example.

Amazingly we have been a mostly successful country in spite of them but it feels like a Ferrari with a governor on the throttle not letting you drive over 50. When it comes to Covid, the way the Biden admin has handled the therapeutic side of treatment ,and the way they have failed to get it rolling after all this time is a perfect example.
Our local state government geniuses just passed a law, now at the drive through you have to specifically ask for condiments, napkins, straw and plastic silverware. Because this has been a problem for the past 70 years that required government control over it. (sarcasm)

What's it like being a leftist anyway? First they think over here because they were programmed, only to find out later they're snowflakes and useless, only to embrace more propaganda under another theme and do it all over again.

They strike you as honest & stable people?

That data has been published since late 2020. I've posted the CDC links to those reports on here several times.

The actual data shows that the average number of comorbidities for all covid-associated deaths is four. Not just in 75% of them.

Last edited:

How long have you been asleep at the wheel? Two years now?
This has never been about survival.

The problem with Covid has always been about sterility and disabilities derived from a viral infection.

How long have you been asleep at the wheel? Two years now?
This has never been about survival.

The problem with Covid has always been about sterility and disabilities derived from a viral infection.
You left out death and disability from the vaccines, as well as The Death of Liberty and Individual Liberties when you are Mandated to give up Autonomous Control over one's own body.

What ever happened to "My Body My Choice?"

How does OSHA get to tell me that I have to have a foreign substance injected to my body that I have to take home with me, and have in me for the rest of my life?

A hard hat you can take off when you go home.
Steel toed boots you can take off when you go home.
Googles and other protective gear can be taken off when you go home.

Since when does OSHA get to dictate what goes on in our bodies, after we leave work and for the rest of our lives?

Ever notice the left avoid relevant threads so often, yet tweet like birds anyway?

Do you consider them a brave people or honest?

You left out death and disability from the vaccines, as well as The Death of Liberty and Individual Liberties when you are Mandated to give up Autonomous Control over one's own body.

What ever happened to "My Body My Choice?"

How does OSHA get to tell me that I have to have a foreign substance injected to my body that I have to take home with me, and have in me for the rest of my life?

A hard hat you can take off when you go home.
Steel toed boots you can take off when you go home.
Googles and other protective gear can be taken off when you go home.

Since when does OSHA get to dictate what goes on in our bodies, after we leave work and for the rest of our lives?
I am A-political...I don't favor medical mandates by anyone. Otherwise my bosses over the years would have ordered me to have prostate exams and Colonoscopies.

I just happen to think that the vaccines are not harmful and any causal link to the vaccines has not been proven whatsoever. Just the opposite in fact. (Despite the claims to the contrary)

This virus is endemic instead of pandemic now. It's never going away.
Live life... the notion of "herd immunity" is a myth. Animal to human transmission is being proven now. And it's how we end up with wave after wave of viral infection peaks.

But if you want another generation to follow this one...we need people to stay current with vaccinations. Especially the younger generation. Otherwise there won't be any more of them.

I am A-political...I don't favor medical mandates by anyone. Otherwise my bosses over the years would have ordered me to have prostate exams and Colonoscopies.

I just happen to think that the vaccines are not harmful and any causal link to the vaccines has not been proven whatsoever. Just the opposite in fact. (Despite the claims to the contrary)

Live life... the notion of "herd immunity" is a myth. Animal to human transmission is being proven now. And it's how we end up with wave after wave of viral infection peaks.

But if you want another generation to follow this one...we need people to stay current with vaccinations. Especially the younger generation. Otherwise there won't be any more of them.
You seem to ignore that whole 99%+ survivability. These faux vaccines have not proven their effectiveness since CDC never had a control group to test against. What we have seen is massive data manipulated to push a narrative.

This is a peer reviewed study, not the typical kookoo for cocoa puffs blog post. You may find it enlightening, particularly the data sourced on vaccine related injuries.

You are correct on the animal to human transmission. There are at least 5 known domestic animal vectors of Covid-19, and that was as of mid-2021.

Last edited:
You seem to ignore that whole 99%+ survivability. These faux vaccines have not proven their effectiveness since CDC never had a control group to test against. What we have seen is massive data manipulated to push a narrative.
Thats an absolute lie.
It's impossible to perform the double blind trials involving millions of people who all would get a reward for whistle blowing and then give these mRNA vaccines out to hundreds of millions of people.

America has vaccinated 190 million citizens already. Over 60% have been vaccinated.

They don't like to discuss that number because their whole hypothesis of "herd immunity" is destroyed immediately by current infection rates. (It never was believed)

But my MAIN POINT is still about the disabilities that viral infections cause.

If we don't have our younger generations vaccinated there won't be much of another generation. This is an endocrine system virus which includes the reproductive system. That's the biggest problem and has been the biggest problem. That's a disability that shows up in 10 years and progressively gets worse. With anihillation as the result.

Forum List

Back