Biden's CDC Director: 75% of Covid deaths had at least 4 comorbidities

This is a peer reviewed study, not the typical kookoo for cocoa puffs blog post. You may find it enlightening, particularly the data sourced on vaccine related injuries.

You are correct on the animal to human transmission. There are at least 5 known domestic animal vectors of Covid-19, and that was as of mid-2021.

From this publications own web page:
Every year, we accept and publish more than 470,000 journal articles

Meaning that they publish EVERYTHING...they don't practice any discrimination or require validity of any paper.
In the paper you linked to me I noticed several errors that should never appear in a serious paper. Even the paper you linked to did admit that their sample size was too small for any valid correlation to be made.

Not suggesting that you aren't trying to get at the truth...but this is where long term understanding of where the real resources are at is crucial. Try science dot org for a good publication that's a LOT more discriminatory in what it publishes...and when it deviates from that discrimination the author's and editors ALL say something about it. (They have had a few minor lapses in judgement)

Just saying that the VAERS system is not usable at this time. It's a starting point but not an ending point in any medical research paper as the author should have noted but ignored completely to pronounce a massive and catastrophic problem with the vaccines. (There really isn't one)

Meaning that they publish EVERYTHING...they don't practice any discrimination or require validity of any paper.
In the paper you linked to me I noticed several errors that should never appear in a serious paper. Even the paper you linked to did admit that their sample size was too small for any valid correlation to be made.

Not suggesting that you aren't trying to get at the truth...but this is where long term understanding of where the real resources are at is crucial. Try science dot org for a good publication that's a LOT more discriminatory in what it publishes...and when it deviates from that discrimination the author's and editors ALL say something about it. (They have had a few minor lapses in judgement)

Just saying that the VAERS system is not usable at this time. It's a starting point but not an ending point in any medical research paper as the author should have noted but ignored completely to pronounce a massive and catastrophic problem with the vaccines. (There really isn't one)

You clearly have your mind made up (there is no way you read a 20+ page journal paper with 127 cited references in the time since I posted this link), so I am not going to waste time pointing you to the Phizer documents acknowledging VAED, or the research that points to an alarming problem with waning antibody titres resulting in buildup of ADE-inducing non-neutralizing antibodies ... suggesting the possibility of requiring continuous boosters for life to avoid potentially catastrophic VAED/VAERD.

Perhaps I'm wrong, but I'm getting used to running into brick walls with people who talk like that. I have a background in microbiology, and 99% of the people who talk like experts on this issue would have to look up the terms microbiology and molecular biology to even know what they cover.

Last edited:

BTW, your claim about the number of articles published by this journal is completely off base. The article I cited was published in Toxicology Reports. You are referring to the general publisher, Elsevier, which publishes over 2,500 journals.

Toxicology Reports has a 94 member editorial board with members from 20 countries. Editorial Board - Toxicology Reports - Journal - Elsevier

Here are the publication guidelines: Guide for authors - Toxicology Reports - ISSN 2214-7500

You clearly have your mind made up (there is no way you read a 20+ page journal paper with 127 cited references in the time since I posted this link), so I am not going to waste time pointing you to the Phizer documents acknowledging VAED, or the research that points to an alarming problem with waning antibody titres resulting in buildup of ADE-inducing non-neutralizing antibodies ... suggesting the possibility of requiring continuous boosters for life to avoid potentially catastrophic VAED/VAERD.

Perhaps I'm wrong, but I'm getting used to running into brick walls with people who talk like that. I have a background in microbiology, and 99% of the people who talk like experts on this issue would have to look up the terms microbiology and molecular biology to even know what they cover.
If you actually have the background you claim...then you know exactly how it was done AND you know exactly what I have said is true.

I'm NOT a brick wall...
But with the blizzard of phoney papers being published with political agendas...what would you do?

BTW, your claim about the number of articles published by this journal is completely off base. The article I cited was published in Toxicology Reports. You are referring to the general publisher, Elsevier, which publishes over 2,500 journals.

Toxicology Reports has a 94 member editorial board with members from 20 countries. Editorial Board - Toxicology Reports - Journal - Elsevier

Here are the publication guidelines: Guide for authors - Toxicology Reports - ISSN 2214-7500
I copy pasted the number and quote.
I didn't invent it.
It's a liberal rag... meaning that it actually has a bent towards leftist politics. I'm thinking that the article you linked to somehow slipped through.

Like I said...the paper itself is not in compliance with established protocols and guidelines for most SOP publications.

And unfortunately I've read more than my share of them.

Looks like Covid isn't as bad as they have been claiming.

CDC Director Admits: Over 75% Of COVID Deaths In People With ‘At Least 4 Comorbidities’​

Asked about a new study showing how successful vaccines have been in preventing serious illness and whether that should provoke rethinking about how to live with the virus in perpetuity, Walensky answered: “The overwhelming number of deaths, over 75%, occurred in people who had at least four comorbidities. So, really, these are people who were unwell to begin with. And yes, really encouraging news in the context of Omicron; this means not only just to get your primary series but to get your booster series. And yes, we’re really encouraged by these results.”

Uh huh. Looks like Covid hits the most vulnerable the hardest. Is this news to you after two years?

This is a peer reviewed study, not the typical kookoo for cocoa puffs blog post. You may find it enlightening, particularly the data sourced on vaccine related injuries.

You are correct on the animal to human transmission. There are at least 5 known domestic animal vectors of Covid-19, and that was as of mid-2021.

It's mind blowing they're unleashing this on children. Anything for control and GDP, and if you ask me, definitely to reduce populations.

We need to treat fatties, those who do not exercise, and those who do not eat well the same way the unvaxxed are being treated.

If you require medical treatment because you are obese, you should be denied care.

We are vaccinating children so that Big Pharma can have a cash windfall of taxpayer money and pay a bunch of that to the media they prop up.

Corporate fascism.

I tried to make this distinction from the beginning and It Took This Long For “officials” to get around to addressing this distinction and correcting the statistics.

I tried to make this distinction from the beginning and It Took This Long For “officials” to get around to addressing this distinction and correcting the statistics.
Even the "mild cases" of Covid are having long Covid issues.

Now a dirty secret is that Pfizer has developed some medications that can alleviate some of the symptoms of Long Covid...but they aren't going to drug trials or being developed any further than they have already been...they want them kept secret until the supply chain disruptions are over. And if they bring them out now they will lose out on profits because of the generics...

Exactly. Trumptards are so confused, they’re dying far more often than anyone else.
Biden claims it is minorities, which is why he is giving them preference when it comes to treatments.

Minorities are overwhelmingly Democraps.

Forum List

Back