Biden's CDC Director: 75% of Covid deaths had at least 4 comorbidities

Since you use them interchangeably, it would be logical to assume you believe everyone unvaccinated is indigent and everyone indigent is unvaccinated.

As I said, there is a lot of overlap. If you don't know what the word "overlap" means, use a dictionary.

At any rate, I'm proud of you for getting onboard with vaccine choice.

As I said, there is a lot of overlap. If you don't know what the word "overlap" means, use a dictionary.

At any rate, I'm proud of you for getting onboard with vaccine choice.
Overlap isn’t the same as interchangeable. You’re using the words interchangeably. If you don’t know what interchangeably means, use a dictionary.

Troll.

Overlap isn’t the same as interchangeable. You’re using the words interchangeably. If you don’t know what interchangeably means, use a dictionary.

Troll.

No I didn't, but either way I very much appreciate your strong support for vaccine choice. Thank you!

Looks like Covid isn't as bad as they have been claiming.

CDC Director Admits: Over 75% Of COVID Deaths In People With ‘At Least 4 Comorbidities’​

Asked about a new study showing how successful vaccines have been in preventing serious illness and whether that should provoke rethinking about how to live with the virus in perpetuity, Walensky answered: “The overwhelming number of deaths, over 75%, occurred in people who had at least four comorbidities. So, really, these are people who were unwell to begin with. And yes, really encouraging news in the context of Omicron; this means not only just to get your primary series but to get your booster series. And yes, we’re really encouraged by these results.”

Biden just cut his Covid deaths by 75%

Let's Go Brandon!

No I didn't, but either way I very much appreciate your strong support for vaccine choice. Thank you!
Since you took out the word indigent and and substituted unvaccinated, you did.

And you continue to do it. You deny doing this either besides you’re a troll or a moron.

Us "conspiracy theorists" knew this all along.

But what's most interesting here to me is what they didn't say. If 75% of "covid fatalities" had at least FOUR comorbidities - what percentage had 3? 2? 1?

I'm willing to bet that the actually number of straight Covid deaths, with no serious underlying health conditions, is phenomenally small.

And you continue to do it. You deny doing this either besides you’re a troll or a moron.
Where does it say "indigent" in the bill? And since it makes no distinction between coverage for vaccinated and unvaccinated he is correct to say it covers unvaccinated.

So let's check in again: do you support giving government provided healthcare to unvaccinated people, as California will be doing this year?

Us "conspiracy theorists" knew this all along.

But what's most interesting here to me is what they didn't say. If 75% of "covid fatalities" had at least FOUR comorbidities - what percentage had 3? 2? 1?

I'm willing to bet that the actually number of straight Covid deaths, with no serious underlying health conditions, is phenomenally small.
Maybe none

AE0D7FDA-2DB0-46A4-A1EB-378CD0DCCEE2.jpeg

The beginning of the end of the hoax yet Joke Briben is all giddy about free masks for everyone. That’s what we need-useless and illegal mandates and non functional face diapers trapping our own exhaust.

Forum List

Back