Biden’s Economy is Cratering

I made my point, what's yours?
That Repubs are whining cause Dems got more money then Repubs.

That if a law was indeed broken by receivers of these donations, however unlikely, then the amount of money is likely irrelevant.

That I have seen at least a dozen of threads like these started by Repubs yet none have noted that Repubs also got money.

That Repubs are whining cause Dems got more money then Repubs.

That if a law was indeed broken by receivers of these donations, however unlikely, then the amount of money is likely irrelevant.

That I have seen at least a dozen of threads like these started by Repubs yet none have noted that Repubs also got money.
Big liberal donors also give to Republicans 'just in case'.

The lying leftist economist will say unemployment is low and everything is good… but Big Tech nearly across the board is having massive layoffs. Inflation is still historically high. High gas prices are the new norm. The market has huge peaks and valleys. The housing market is cratering and there are huge layoffs in the real estate and mortgage industries.

The only silver lining is the split Congress will put a halt to new spending, but will do nothing with money still spent.
Do you understand how Total Non Farm Payrolls are calculated?

Which leftist economist said this?

Yeah, cause they went into hiring overdrive because of COVID and the jump in popularity of online platforms and now things are returning to normal.

Yeah, we know. I wonder if COVID and Russia/Ukraine had anything to do with it.

I look forward to all the inflation fighting bills that Repubs will be submitting.
Lol watch CNN and MSNBC and see any faux economist they have on… they will tell you you it is peachy.

No it was not COVID that caused inflation. It was the government response to Covid… first that illogical plan of shutting down the economy, instead of making sure the vulnerable were protected, then giving trillions of dollar in free money and printing the rest, and lastly the Demorat war on fossil fuels is the main culprit.

This is a Demorat caused problem you own it.

Lol watch CNN and MSNBC and see any faux economist they have on… they will tell you you it is peachy.

Wouldn't know.

No it was not COVID that caused inflation. It was the government response to Covid…

Yeah. Kind of the same thing.

first that illogical plan of shutting down the economy, instead of making sure the vulnerable were protected,

This is what stopped the economy from being worse. More people would have died and it would have taken longer to recover.

then giving trillions of dollar in free money and printing the rest,

We dodged a bullet when Biden was elected then. Trump issued the first checks. Remember the ones he had to have his name on ROFL?

Then as I remember correctly, Trump promised 400 dollars more then Biden if he was elected again.

and lastly the Demorat war on fossil fuels is the main culprit.

"War on fossil fuels" derp derp. Did they use tanks and missile launchers?

You don't think Ukraine and COVID recovery had anything to do with it huh? Nothing at all?

What should Biden have done?

Why is gas coming down now?

This is a Demorat caused problem you own it.
Of course it's a Democrat problem, but thats because the Republicans don't do anything to help but point fingers and create stupid catch phrases like "war on fossil fuel" derp derp for the rubes to ignorantly repeat.

At least when Repubs take over the house we can see all the bills they submit that will fix it.

I can't wait.

Forum List

Back