Biden’s Education Department Will Move Fast to Reverse Betsy DeVos’s Policies

This is good news. A lot of the horrible damage trump and devoss have done to our education system will be undone quickly. Some will take some time but will be reversed.

It looks like Biden will be very busy reversing all the damage trump has done.

Parents should not be allowed to choose at any costs, right? Maybe if we dump another ten thousand per student, kids could read. Am I Right?
If you choose not to send your kid to public school
You should pay, not the taxpayer
I am the taxpayer, moron. Why should I pay twice?

Why should the taxpayers pay twice just to accommodate your tastes? They are already paying to give your family something for free.
I am the taxpayer, you fucking moron.

This is good news. A lot of the horrible damage trump and devoss have done to our education system will be undone quickly. Some will take some time but will be reversed.

Parents should not be allowed to choose at any costs, right? Maybe if we dump another ten thousand per student, kids could read. Am I Right?
Then send your kid to a taxpayer funded school

Why should I be forced to pay for that?

Why should the taxpayers pay twice just to accommodate your tastes? They are already paying to give your family something for free.

So is everybody else, you fucking moron. The taxpayers are not a catering service.

So is everybody else, you fucking moron. The taxpayers are not a catering service.
Right, so why do we the taxpayers have to pay twice for the same service?

I've heard this argument at least a million times, and it's just as stupid every time.

Lysistrata calling someone a fucking moron.....

Irony Alert !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What damage?

That done by the nasty cult bitch who had no experience in education and who sought to make our schools safe for sexual harassers and steal taxpayer money to fund her cult indoctrination centers.

sexual harassers and assaulters get prosecuted. the issue is you have bad hookups resulting in men being assumed guilty because they are men.

Plenty of lawsuits where the men are winning because the schools stack the deck against them.

The deck was stacked against the victims for many, many years. The schools never made clear to whom the victim should report harassment and what would be done. The issue was were ignored. There was a code of silence. We just had to suck it up no matter how we were mistreated. After all, mustn't ruin the futures of these precious young men.

I know that you guys don't like the #MeToo movement because it gives women who have carried this baggage silently for years, decades, an opportunity to tell their stories.

It is a characteristic of the right-wing movement that its members want to prevent people from speaking out about their experiences, not just women who have experienced sexual aggression against them, but all survivors of mistreatment and cruelty to which they were subjected because of some characteristic they have, from Holocaust survivors to survivors of mistreatment based on their race or sexual orientation or religion. Mature men who were abused as altar boys are even speaking out. Right-wingers don't want all this to come out. They want everyone who isn't them to suffer in silence. No way.

Due process is not stacking the deck, it is making sure you are not ruining someone's life without proving that they did something worthy of that.

The MeToo movement lost all credence when it supported Biden, one of the creepier guys out there.

Who is stopping them from speaking out? I am talking about schools kicking guys out due to bad hookups, not actual assaults. There are countless cases out there where the accused are winning because the schools feel pressured to shaft the guy out of being able to defend himself.

This is just one example, there are plenty more out there.

‘Complete vindication’: Appeals court reinstates anti-male bias lawsuit against Oberlin | The College Fix

The last thing Democrats want is an informed and intelligent populous, for the obvious reason. Stay stupid and you'll get along fine, lib.

The Corrupt Democrat Politicians always demand more education funding, but the schools that they manage never improve.

Public Schools keep private schools in business

Public Schools keep private schools in business

Racism and hatred keep private schools in business.

I don’t want mt children to go to school with no negroes!

You prefer indoctrination over education.

Forum List

Back