Biden’s Education Department Will Move Fast to Reverse Betsy DeVos’s Policies

I guess I shouldn't be surprised by the reactions of the far right to this news.

Elections have consequences. This time the good guy won and will spend a lot of is time reversing all of the horrible damage trump has done to our nation.

The children and students of our nation deserve a good education.

What the right wing fools don't realize is that the child they educate today will be the doctor who saves their life in the future.

This is good news. A lot of the horrible damage trump and devoss have done to our education system will be undone quickly. Some will take some time but will be reversed.

It looks like Biden will be very busy reversing all the damage trump has done.

Parents should not be allowed to choose at any costs, right? Maybe if we dump another ten thousand per student, kids could read. Am I Right?

This is good news. A lot of the horrible damage trump and devoss have done to our education system will be undone quickly. Some will take some time but will be reversed.

Parents should not be allowed to choose at any costs, right? Maybe if we dump another ten thousand per student, kids could read. Am I Right?
If you choose not to send your kid to public school
You should pay, not the taxpayer

I guess I shouldn't be surprised by the reactions of the far right to this news.

Elections have consequences. This time the good guy won and will spend a lot of is time reversing all of the horrible damage trump has done to our nation.

What the right wing fools don't realize is that the child they educate today will be the doctor who saves their life in the future.
hey dana tell me how trump fucked up californias education system...

I hate to break it to you moonbat Biden voters who believed on the BS Biden was spewing but Biden, Pelosi, Schumer's #1 priority is going to be MONEY for themselves.

I hate to break it to you moonbat Biden voters who believed on the BS Biden was spewing but Biden, Pelosi, Schumer's #1 priority is going to be MONEY for themselves.
Is that why Trump gave himself a massive tax cut?

That was Reagan

Public schools are provided by the taxpayers for the betterment of the general public, along with libraries, parks, and roads. Parents who don't like what has been given to them for free by the taxpayers have no business to demand that the taxpayers then furnish them with whatever alternative they want.

If the local schools are bad, it is up to the state and local officials to do something about it, since they are the ones who have control over the situation, including the curriculum,
and budget for it.

After hearing of the interview with Tommy Tuberville, a 66-year-old football coach, who was just elected to the Senate by the citizens of Alabama, I looked him up and discovered that he is from Arkansas. I have to question how the public educational system has been run in Arkansas all these years, since the guy graduated without even knowing the three branches of the federal government and that the U.S. fought WWII to stop fascism in Europe. I graduated from public schools and I knew this basic stuff at least by eighth grade and probably before then. Shoot, my eighth-grade civics teacher even taught us about the different cabinet posts, majority and minority leaders in Congress: the works. I also have to question how well Alabamans look over their candidates that they would send such an unprepared person to the Senate.

I'm not universally in favor. I know kids who just run up debt with no intention of graduating or repaying. But the system is broken. Good kids can't afford educations.

Do away with government student loans and your problem is solved.

While true it will still be great seeing DeVos pack her bags and leave.

I'm still waiting for you to tell us about all of this damage you said De Vos did to our education system.

That was Reagan
bullshit....when reagan was gov californias schools were top 5.....try again....

Having cosigned for my kid's debt, and promised to pay it for her, I'm hoping for debt forgiveness. LOL

My parents paid for my college education. However my ex's parents didn't pay for his. By the time he was done with school he had 4 student loans.

I got them paid off in the 90s but no one should finish school with such a debt.

My parents believed that if you bring a new life into this world you are obligated to make sure that person can properly support and take care of themselves. Which means a proper education. At the time I didn't think much about it but once I got older I couldn't agree with them more.

Soon after my child was born I signed up for the prepaid college tuition program in my state.

When my child finished high school there was 4 years of college completely prepaid.

I support college tuition debt forgiveness. A person shouldn't start their lives out with tens of thousands in debt.

If they couldn't afford college, maybe they should have gone to a trade school. Most trades pay better anyway.

Trade school is not cheap either

They're not as expensive as most colleges and there's a much better chance of getting a good paying job at the end of it.

I am the taxpayer, moron. Why should I pay twice?

I am the taxpayer, moron. Why should I pay twice?

Why should the taxpayers pay twice just to accommodate your tastes? They are already paying to give your family something for free.

Forum List

Back