Biden's Government takes action against Maduro

Luckyone

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2024
Florida

US government seizes plane used by Venezuela’s president Maduro, citing sanctions violations

Sep 2, 2024 1:49 PM EDT
WASHINGTON — The U.S. government has seized a plane used by Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro that officials say was illegally purchased through a shell company and smuggled out of the United States, citing violations of sanctions and export control laws.

U.S. officials say associates of the Venezuelan leader used a Caribbean-based shell company to hide their involvement in the purchase of the plane, valued at the time at $13 million, from a company in Florida. The plane, registered to San Marino, was widely used by Maduro for foreign travel, including in a trips earlier this year to Guyana and Cuba.

There is also a $15 million bounty offered by the U.S. for the capture of Maduro to face drug-trafficking charges in the U.S.

Hail Biden and his government for doing this. Had it been Trump, he probably would have helped Maduro continue his tyrannical rule. Trump admires tyrants.

There is also a $15 million bounty offered by the U.S. for the capture of Maduro to face drug-trafficking charges in the U.S.

Hail Biden and his government for doing this. Had it been Trump, he probably would have helped Maduro continue his tyrannical rule. Trump admires tyrants.
hail biden?......sounds pretty culty....

Too bad the dumb fuck doesnt secure our border where mountains of drugs come in.

Well the brain dead youth are doing drugs to their death.

Given what so many have become I wonder if I should even care anymore??

Too bad the dumb fuck doesnt secure our border where mountains of drugs come in.

Well the brain dead youth are doing drugs to their death.

Given what so many have become I wonder if I should even care anymore??
Since 1970, drugs have been coming to the U.S. from South America. During that time, there have been 6 Republican presidents (7 with Trump) that did not "secure our border where mountains of drugs come in". I do not see you criticizing them. How come?

hail biden?......sounds pretty culty....
When in Rome do what the Romans do adage applies.

Sheepandresult.jpg

Forum List

Back