Biden's honeymoon is over

Biden's media honeymoon will never be over but unfortunately for the president there are alternate sources of information and the liberal media will be forced to address issues sooner or later.

Hossfly, there is a shitload of legislation and court decisions that back my opinion. What you choose not to believe or agree with is irrelevant.
I agree that Blacks have been victims. What I disagree with is reparations. My white Irish ancestors came here as indentured servants and were treated just as bad as yours. I don't deserve or want any reparations.
No they weren't. That's a lie. Furthermore they participated in racial violence against blacks. You don't seem to understand that reparations are being paid to native americans, Japanese got them, we paid jews reeparations for what Germany did to them and paid descendants of confederate soldeirs reparations.

ALL RISE

This mornings lesson:

IRISH RACIAL VIOLENCE AGAINST BLACKS

The Chicago massacre of 1919 was another conflict started by white Americans against blacks. It began on Chicago’s South Side and lasted approximately 1 week beginning on July 27, and ending on August 3, 1919. Thirty-eight people died, both black and white. Over 500 people were injured, the majority of which were black. An estimated 1,000 to 2,000 people lost their homes with the majority again being black. This was one of over 20 riots in what was called the "Red Summer" of 1919 This massacre had it all, one full week of arson, looting and murder in what is considered one of the worst “race riots” in Illinois history.

Once again, the violence was caused by the tension created relative to competition for work between white ethnic groups and blacks fleeing from the south to what they believed would be safety and decent paying jobs. Due to the Great Migration, thousands of African Americans from the South had moved next to neighborhoods of European immigrants on the South Side and near the jobs in those communities. Since the Irish had established themselves in these communities they defended what they believed was their territory and did so by any means necessary.

The week of mayhem started because of the death of Eugene Williams, an African-American who accidently started swimming in a white swimming area at a segregated beach. So because whites could not tell the kid to swim somewhere else and decided to kill him, whites used this as an excuse to invade black neighborhoods to terrorize the blacks living in them. Blacks were attacked going to and from work. Some blacks organized to protect each other. There were whites that tried helping blacks in their efforts. What about the police? Well, like Sgt Schultz on “Hogans Heroes,” they saw nothing, they heard nothing, and they did nothing.

The Omaha Race Riot occurred on September 28–29, 1919. One cause of this riot were whites feeling economic anxiety because of the increasing number of blacks escaping the south who were trying to find work. Weeks before this riot, federal investigators were warning that a conflict was imminent between black and white workers in Omaha. The animosity appears to have begun in 1917 when management at the stockyards hired blacks as strikebreakers. Nobody likes a strikebreaker, so add that to the reasons whites could give themselves for imposing violence on blacks. Once again, we see that it is the Irish who were the ringleaders in the oppression of blacks. As in Chicago, the Irish had established their power as they were the first immigrants in Omaha and used their political power to maintain an advantage.

Three things, property acquisition, economic anxiety and claims of black male sexual aggression, have been the general standard for white violence against blacks throughout American history. The lynching of Will Brown was started by reports in local media about the alleged rape of a 19-year-old woman named Agnes Loebeck on September 25, 1919. The following day the police arrested Brown. Loebeck identified Brown as the rapist but later reports by the Omaha Police and the Army show she did not make a positive identification. There was an attempt to lynch Brown on the day of his arrest, but it failed.

Omaha at that time was controlled by a political boss named Thomas Dennison. Dennison was the son of Irish immigrants. To be blunt, Dennison was a crook. He controlled Omaha for 18 years before the city elected a non-Dennison flunky for mayor named Edward Parsons Smith. Dennison and his buddies did not like that. Dennison and his friends then race baited the people of Omaha and incited the Omaha Riots.

The Omaha Bee publicized the incident with Loebeck as one of a series of alleged attacks on white women by black men. The Bee was controlled by Thomas Rosewater who was a Dennison ally opposed to the administration of Mayor Edward Smith. These incidents were orchestrated by Dennison while Rosewaters paper highlighted the incidents of criminality to embarrass the new administration. “After citizens finally elected a non-Dennison man, one Edward Parsons Smith, as mayor in 1918, Dennison henchmen were accused of putting on blackface, assaulting women, and then stirring up crowds, leading to the lynching of black man Will Brown and the near-lynching of Mayor Smith.” On the night of the lynching, Omaha Police even caught one of Dennisons men wearing blackface. Dennison nor any of his associates were charged or convicted for what they did. Will Brown was not so fortunate. Brown was lynched, shot up after he was dead, dragged through the streets of Omaha and set on fire. He had committed no crime.

Here endeth the lesson.

Carol Anderson, White Rage, New York, Bloomsbury Publishing, pp.39-66, 2016

Chris Wolfgang, Mafiosi and Madams, Omaha Magazine, August 29, 2013, https://omahamagazine.com/articles/tag/edward-parsons-smith/

Dennison’s Political Machine, Dennison’s Political Machine

Consider this account.

Who Were the Real Slave Owners At the Height of Slavery? – It’s Not Who You Think

One of the biggest things that has presented itself to Americans through the mainstream media and the agenda of the radical left is the issue of racism.

There seems to be a lot of confusion about slavery. I think this is in large part to the revisionism and rewriting of our history as well as liberal teachers filling the public school system and pushing certain propaganda on our children.

Die-hard liberals want to try and accuse every white person for being a slave owner or a decent of a slave owner by virtue of simply being white. But is that really the case?

When you look at the 1860 Census data and take the averages you end up with about 1.3% of the population in the United States that actually owned slaves at the height of slavery.

slavery.jpg

This includes slave owners that were white, native American and black. All three peoples owned slaves.

But here is something more important. Look at these names:

JP Morgan, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, New York Life, Tiffany & Co, Aetna, Brooks Brothers, Norfolk Southern Railroad, AIG, Wachovia, USA Today, Lehman Brothers, N M Rothschild & Sons Bank in London, Fleetboston, Brown Brothers Harriman, Canadian National Railway Company, Barclays, Brown University, Dartmouth College, Rutgers, Princeton, Harvard and Yale.

Why mention those companies you may wonder. It’s because I want to show you the correlation between large corporations and slavery.

Since the census data reflects that approximately 1.3% of the population owned slaves, I would feel safe saying that the majority of slaves were owned by big corporations, given the way that they are enslaving us and marketing social justice now.

Most of the white working-class Americans you walk past every day on the street probably have no direct connection to a single slave owner. On the other hand, the U.S. corporate nepotism machine has a slew of them.

These same institutions that profited from slavery also profit from private prisons.

Scapegoating slavery solely on anyone white was done on purpose, as usual, to keep us from looking at the 1%. The top global corporations who enslave us today.

Slavery was a business model, not just something that people did for fun. And those on top of the economic business chain today solidified their positions due to slavery. They built their successful businesses on the backs of slaves.

Your average blue-collar or 9-5 working white person likely does not have a bloodline connection to a single slave owner while Jacob Rothchild does.

At the end of slavery, these corporations still needed a way to maintain control of their fortunes without being so they made the face of slavery the white man, in general, to steer the spotlight off of them.

This way the poor whites and poor blacks would have friction while the wealthy elite who were the primary benefactors of slavery can play on both sides to keep the attention off of themselves.

Everything ill that happens to society from the Holocaust to slavery was propagated by the same rich banking cartels to include our endless wars.

The white co-worker or supervisor is not the enemy, in fact, he has the same enemy that every American does!

They will always push race issues as people start to wake up to keep the heat off of themselves.

The same corporations that enslave us in debt now were the same ones who enslaved people then.

At best a few suburban white families may have held some in-home servants but it was the wealthy elite who provided, and established the largest plantations.

Ironically roughly 1.3% still control all of today’s wealth so those rich people screaming Black Lives Matter while marketing products are wealthy due to slavery and are unapologetic of it.

The white taxpayer doesn’t owe anyone any reparations. IF anyone owes reparations it’s the large corporations that were built on the backs of slaves.

So let’s all get along with one another.

Too many look upon that peculiar institution in America as some great evil......nonsense....and not even to mention it is fallacious to try and judge another time and place by todays moral standards.

That is known as...........'THE ANACHRONISTIC FALLACY'

Injustice was done in the past with invasions, etc. But justice cannot operate without STATUTES of LIMITATIONS: we can't invoke the Pilgrims, w/o going back to Bronze Age migrations. Arguments abt who did what >100 y ago are necessarily invalid.

Last edited:
Hossfly, there is a shitload of legislation and court decisions that back my opinion. What you choose not to believe or agree with is irrelevant.
I agree that Blacks have been victims. What I disagree with is reparations. My white Irish ancestors came here as indentured servants and were treated just as bad as yours. I don't deserve or want any reparations.

Couldn't be more spot on!

1. The Irish were the first ethnic minority in American cities, and their history shows the classic pattern of new comers to the urban economy, and society. Beginning in the 1820’s, and continued with the massive immigration of the 1840’s and 1850’s. Starting at the very bottom of the urban occupational ladder, with the men as laborers and the woman as maids. Housing was far worse than urban slums today.
    1. The French sociologist, Gustave de Beaumont, visited Ireland in 1835 and wrote: "I have seen the Indian in his forests, and the Negro in his chains, and thought, as I contemplated their pitiable condition, that I saw the very extreme of human wretchedness; but I did not then know the condition of unfortunate Ireland...In all countries, more or less, paupers may be discovered; but an entire nation of paupers is what was never seen until it was shown in Ireland."
    2. Slaves in the United States had a greater life expectancy than peasants in Ireland.

Forum List

Back