Biden's 'irresponsible' handling of classified docs bigger 'leakage' risk than Trump's, experts say

Again, it is dishonest to say taking home documents is OK when your party does it,
but not OK when the other party does it.
That is just supporting political propaganda.
AND BAD POLICY for our country.

Gross negligence has never been prosecuted unless there's another component to the crime, such as attempt to interfere with the investigation.
…..or perhaps another component like seeing one’s drug addicted son get rich while he had access to the classified info - and not even questioning it? C’mon man.

And as far as gross negligence never being prosecuted, the Marine who was having a Skype call with his mother had another computer that, unknown to him, has a screen with a classified doc on it in the background. He served years in prison.
Besides, to prosecute gross negligence, you'd have to prove that Biden actually did something negligent, and there's no evidence of that yet.
Allowing staff to pack up boxes of papers without checking to make sure there wasn’t classified documents in there is certainly negligent, especially when as VP you know you were working with sensitive material all the time.

Again, it is dishonest to say taking home documents is OK when your party does it,

It should NOT be okay no matter who does it, and anyone who mishandles classified materials should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. One might consider intent as a mitigating factor, but the regs are crystal clear on what you are supposed to do and not do.

Allowing staff to pack up boxes of papers without checking to make sure there wasn’t classified documents in there is certainly negligent, especially when as VP you know you were working with sensitive material all the time.
I wouldn't expect you to have an objective opinion, but this is absurd to think that this would be criminal gross negligence, which is an extremely high bar to reach legally.

And as far as gross negligence never being prosecuted, the Marine who was having a Skype call with his mother had another computer that, unknown to him, has a screen with a classified doc on it in the background. He served years in prison.
Do you have a name of this person? I searched and found nothing. It feels like it might be fake.

I wouldn't expect you to have an objective opinion, but this is absurd to think that this would be criminal gross negligence, which is an extremely high bar to reach legally.
I wouldn’t expect you to have an objective opinion, but there’s no way to excuse Biden’s involvement in this. IF his druggie son hadn’t been laid millions for foreign adversaries which he was funneling back to Biden via $50k monthly “rent” payments, I’d say that MAYBE he was merely so careless and incompetent that he couldn’t be trusted with sensitive info and this is the result.

But his son got rich.

Do you have a name of this person? I searched and found nothing. It feels like it might be fake.
it’s possible that Google has now hidden it, since it would make Biden look worse to get away with something that sent a Marine to prison, but I’ll look. It was big news at the time.

I wouldn’t expect you to have an objective opinion, but there’s no way to excuse Biden’s involvement in this. IF his druggie son hadn’t been laid millions for foreign adversaries which he was funneling back to Biden via $50k monthly “rent” payments, I’d say that MAYBE he was merely so careless and incompetent that he couldn’t be trusted with sensitive info and this is the result.

But his son got rich.
If Biden wasn't responsible for moving the documents to his house, then he isn't really involved in it.

I think we all accept that no one is perfect and that the law doesn't prosecute people for making mistakes when there's no evidence of malice (your constant attempts to bring up Hunter Biden smack of desperation since it's nothing more than wild speculation). If Trump had simply returned the documents to NARA when they asked, it would have been a non-story.

I looked. It was common news at the time, but the leftist Google search has deleted it - or else moved it to page 83 in the search results.

If Biden wasn't responsible for moving the documents to his house, then he isn't really involved in it.

I think we all accept that no one is perfect and that the law doesn't prosecute people for making mistakes when there's no evidence of malice (your constant attempts to bring up Hunter Biden smack of desperation since it's nothing more than wild speculation). If Trump had simply returned the documents to NARA when they asked, it would have been a non-story.
So, you're going for the ignorance defense, sorry Champ, won't work.

I looked. It was common news at the time, but the leftist Google search has deleted it - or else moved it to page 83 in the search results.
Lol, or maybe you just made it up, misremembered it, it wasn’t common news, etc, etc.

Oh, no. It had to have been Google out to get your

Cmon. Where is common sense these days? This didn’t happen.

It's simy wrong for classified documents to be in ones private residence. It is funny to watch both cults try to justify "their god" having them.

Of course he was responsible. He had no business having people move documents to his house without checking to make sure no classified info was there.

Oh, wow…..you are losing this debate so soundly that you are reverting to “oh well, nobody is perfect”?! I can’t even.

And again, it’s not just about the documents, although you want to avoid any analysis of the other: the risk to national security, given that the drug addict had access to the classified docs and got rich from z America’s enemies. And had to pay some of that back to the Big Guy via the 10% and the $50k monthly rent.

Lol, or maybe you just made it up, misremembered it, it wasn’t common news, etc, etc.

Oh, no. It had to have been Google out to get your

Cmon. Where is common sense these days? This didn’t happen.
I didn’t make it up. Why would you be surprised that a media source being run by libtards deleted something? They’ve been doing that for years.

It's simy wrong for classified documents to be in ones private residence. It is funny to watch both cults try to justify "their god" having them.
Except one side got rich - inexplicably - from payments from the Communists. The side with the drug addict who would sell his soul - and has - to get his next fix.

Trump was asked "was your hand in the cookie jar. Trump answered yes.

iden was asked what he thought about Trump being in the cookie jar and he said it was irresponsible.

Then Biden was found to have his hand in the cookie jar 6 years prior and is now producing the cookies he stole saying "I am cooperating".

You cant make this shit up

You just did make it up.

Trump was asked and he said "yes, but they are my cookies and you cannot have them back"

Except one side got rich - inexplicably - from payments from the Communists. The side with the drug addict who would sell his soul - and has - to get his next fix.
I'm all for investigating it. Those documents should NOT be in a private residence. Uber wealthy people are not leaders.

Forum List

Back