Biden's Justice Department shatters historical precedent by now imprisoning two Trump advisors, Peter Navarro and Steve Bannon, for contempt ...

UinGulag.jpg

Guess who runs the joint where Bannon will will call his new house?

It's not the guards. I can hear that POS crying.
We fully intend to grind you animals into fertilizer, no safe harbor for any fascist democrats, anywhere, we will see what kind of sounds you make as we convert you into something we can actually use for the better, I am betting you will shriek your little sexually deviant ass into oblivion.... :fu:

We fully intend to grind you animals into fertilizer, no safe harbor for any fascist democrats, anywhere, we will see what kind of sounds you make as we convert you into something we can actually use for the better, I am betting you will shriek your little sexually deviant ass into oblivion.... :fu:
Hey, it's another wannabe militia fuck from WI. Kiss my ass you fucking biatch. Hah Hah Ha! loser

I still recommend that some of you read "The Turner Diaries" fisrt published in 1978 which describes exactly what the Neo-Marxist Democrats are doing today.
Will it end as the piece of fiction describes or will Neo-Marxism?

Last edited:
Imprisoning his political rivals. Hmmm?

For actual crimes. Remember, they were both convicted by juries.

This is what they say Trump will do if re-elected. But they are doing just this now, blessed by the MSM and the Democratic Party.

Trump is going to imprison folks for contempt? Contempt of what? The presidency has no subpoena powers.

Wonder in the past 4 years how many Democrats have avoided jail time for the exact same thing

Guess who runs the joint where Bannon will will call his new house?

It's not the guards. I can hear that POS crying.
And if the other side did this, it would be that repulsive republican revenge pushed from progressives with many deserving it and it is disgusting and that is not fair.

I'm assuming that the "we" doesn't include 'you'.

And if the other side did this, it would be that repulsive republican revenge pushed from progressives with many deserving it and it is disgusting and that is not fair.

If the other side did....what? Again, Navarro and Bannon were convicted of crimes by actual juries.

Naomi Wolf says Stand Up for Bannon:

NAOMI WOLF: Stand up for Steve Bannon lest it be you next

"On July 1, 2024, the US detained its most prominent political prisoner; its most obvious political prisoner probably since the incarceration of Japanese-Americans in World War 2.

On July 1 2024, podcaster, entrepreneur, former Navy officer, and political advisor to President Trump, Stephen K Bannon, “surrendered,” in his words, to authorities, to begin serving four months’ incarceration at Danbury Federal Prison."

Forum List

Back