Biden's Maga speech

Last night, the president called the 74 million Americans who voted for Trump traitors to the nation. We have a rising Hitler on our hands.

He did not call 74 million Americans traitors. You people are truly out of your fucking minds. :cuckoo:

Like I said, you're badly mishandling the entire situation.

Your post proves my point.
You don't have a point. The right has had all the time in the world to prove their claims the election was stolen and failed. Not going to entertain other people's delusions.

Yet you have no problem with the FACT that the government totally went rogue with the FBI and the rest of the Bureaucat Swamp undermining a duly elected president throughout his FOUR YEAR term.
Even going biological warfare with GoF viruses!!!
You demented avenger subverted demoralized zombies are SICK!

LOLOL

To traitors, enforcing the law is going "rogue." :cuckoo:

Yet you have no problem with the FACT that the government totally went rogue with the FBI and the rest of the Bureaucat Swamp undermining a duly elected president throughout his FOUR YEAR term.
Even going biological warfare with GoF viruses!!!
You demented avenger subverted demoralized zombies are SICK!
84xtsjlwmfl91.jpg

I suspect his approval level will continue to drop back down into the 30s after that mess.....No bump at all....No midterm help.....The dems are dead in the water.....They should tell Tater to quit "helping" them.

So, you are now ready to wager on the outcome of the mid-terms as far as seats lost/gained?

You call using a FAKE DOSSIER to try to FRAME A PRESIDENT "enforcing the law"???????
Figures you do being the demented avenger subverted demoralized zombie that you are!!!
:fu:
Just stop. We know you fuckers need to feel like victims to justify your fucked up behavior.

You're not victims..

Stop identifying with Trump.

Hey numbnuts, J6 happened because 50% of the country no longer has confidence in the electoral process.

Nonsense. 50% of the country does not believe that. And ones who do are gullible idiots who fell for Trump's Big Lie. Which he told because he wasn't man enough to admit he lost.

"They embrace anger. They thrive on chaos. They live not in the light of truth but in the shadow of lies."

Yes, Joe. That’s -exactly- what Democrats do.
Do you think that Trump was the real winner of the 2020 election?

You don't have a point. The right has had all the time in the world to prove their claims the election was stolen and failed. Not going to entertain other people's delusions.
See?

You prove my point yet again.

And you're too stupid and ignorant to even understand what it is.

But everyone else here does

He was very complimentary of republicans. He called out MAGAs.

Serious, after 5+ years of POS trump calling (D) (Media) way worse than 'deplorables', you expect respect. Well, fuck you.

The Civil War was perpetrated by J6, because of trump, ONLY trump, it is ALL on POS trump.
Civil War means you stupid fuckers got too big for your britches.

Forum List

Back