Biden's Maga speech

Democrats live not in the light of truth but in the shadow of lies.

Democrats thrive on chaos.
Democrats embrace anger.

I can proivide many more examples, as I am sure you know.
It’s interesting because the article was saying how after Roe v Wade was overturned they were “bracing” for riots…

…and they never actually happened.

You seem to have spoken too soon.

I might have missed it, but what is your take on the speech?
The wife and I do not see eye to eye at all on it. I did not like the imagery (the deep red lighting) nor the Marines being used as props. We also differ on what we think the motivation was for the speech.
I've mentioned that I have mixed feelings. I have to admit the imagery got right by me (normal stuff, just ask my wife), but I can see that having any military in the shot may be too much.

Regarding content, on one hand, he/they had to know that they were kicking a hornet's nest. That may turn out to be dangerous. On the other hand, those people are already set in stone. I'm guessing that he/they are going after independents and keeping the Dems fired up here. But politics aside, I think he was absolutely sincere.

This is a historic moment, and I can't blame him for standing up. I think the whole MAGA crowd thought he was just going to sit there and take it. Nice to see him refuse to do that. I guess I'm pleasantly surprised.

I've mentioned that I have mixed feelings. I have to admit the imagery got right by me (normal stuff, just ask my wife), but I can see that having any military in the shot may be too much.

Regarding content, on one hand, he/they had to know that they were kicking a hornet's nest. That may turn out to be dangerous. On the other hand, those people are already set in stone. I'm guessing that he/they are going after independents and keeping the Dems fired up here. But politics aside, I think he was absolutely sincere.

This is a historic moment, and I can't blame him for standing up. I think the whole MAGA crowd thought he was just going to sit there and take it. Nice to see him refuse to do that. I guess I'm pleasantly surprised.

Kicking a hornet's nest?

Nah man... he kicked a hornet FOREST.

All those hornets were minding their own business and not bothering anyone, and dumbass Uncle Joe had to go make them mad.

With the military standing behind him, as if that's going to make a difference.

On a Nazi set no less! WTF do you think the Israelis are thinking right about now?

Think about it: The Biden administration is not much unlike that "Evil Empire" Reagan warned us about.

This administration should be figuratively smashed down with sledgehammers like the Berlin Wall, and relegated to the dustbin of history.

Kicking a hornet's nest?

All those hornets were minding their own business and not bothering anyone, and dumbass Uncle Joe had to go make them mad.

On a Nazi set no less! WTF do you think the Israelis are thinking right about now?
Lighten up, Rambo.

The old man punched back. Tough shit.

Elon Musk says Democrats have 'become the party of division and hate'

Elon Musk posted a tweet in May.
"In the past I voted Democrat, because they were (mostly) the kindness party," Musk wrote, "But they have become the party of division & hate, so I can no longer support them and will vote Republican."

In April, the billionaire tweeted an image of sliding scales showing where he's stood on the political spectrum from 2008 to 2021. The post showed Musk's political stance was once considered fairly liberal but is now seen as conservative.

"I would classify myself as a moderate, neither Republican nor Democrat." Musk later said.

"I have voted overwhelmingly for Democrats, historically. Like I'm not sure, I might never have voted for a Republican, just to be clear," he added. "Now this election I will."

Kicking a hornet's nest?

See? It's Biden's fault the fringe right is embracing terrorism. Got to have an excuse to murder your fellow Americans in the name of Trump.

Good lord. The fearmongers really got into your head didn't they?
1662128286919.png

Forum List

Back