Biden's Maga speech

Biden declared Donald Trump is a 'threat to the country' in a speech that contained his harshest rhetoric to date about his predecessor in the Oval Office and the MAGA movement.
'Equality and democracy are under assault. We do ourselves no favor to pretend otherwise,' Biden declared at the top of his remarks before Philadelphia's Independence Hall.
He called out Trump by name, slamming the former president for his false claim the 2020 election was stolen and berating those who support Trump.
'Donald Trump and the MAGA Republicans represented extremism that threatens the very foundations of our republic,' Biden said to great applause from his supporters.

Comment:
This baseless hate mongering will probably backfire on Biden and the Dems.
I was busy not watching our demented dishonest old racist scumbag President. I certainly didn’t assume he’d use his air time to basically begin his campaign against Trump.

And yes. He is certainly all about “unity.” What a schmuck.

I believe all of this is going to blow up in his demented face.

Good.

I want to be left alone so I can lead my own life.
Then TELL POS trump to concede and STFU.
Time to move on.
Who tried to kill a congressman? Who tried to assassinate a Suprrme Court Justice?

Thoughts?
Yup, those LOSERS did.
Are we doing the whataboutism thing again? You are.

I asked about the raped charges against Kavanaugh and trump, but you refuse to answer.

Biden declared Donald Trump is a 'threat to the country' in a speech that contained his harshest rhetoric to date about his predecessor in the Oval Office and the MAGA movement.
'Equality and democracy are under assault. We do ourselves no favor to pretend otherwise,' Biden declared at the top of his remarks before Philadelphia's Independence Hall.
He called out Trump by name, slamming the former president for his false claim the 2020 election was stolen and berating those who support Trump.
'Donald Trump and the MAGA Republicans represented extremism that threatens the very foundations of our republic,' Biden said to great applause from his supporters.

Comment:
It's too bad that one minute he was chest-thumping about how he heroically believed in uniting us, then turned directly about face and started in on claiming Maga Republicans and Donald Trump were dividing the country in the biggest two-faced lie ever foisted on the American public. It came across to me that he was glad to kick Trump around as a bad person, while one of the least unenthusiastic paid crowd around him slapped their hands together, but it didn't sound like they were very proud of his divisiveness that he had just projected on half the American voters who now will never vote for him or his divisive party for the rest of their natural lives, and his name-calling projecting Republicans as fascists was truly beneath the pale. That is one of the low-downest spiels of a man who has profited mightily off the American people who started out as a young, attractive politician, but now is a shell of a human being after chasing foreign aid packages with a trip to visit each foreign country due to receive a foreign aid package that he became skilled at exploiting. How else could a man accumulate 5 multi-million dollar mansions in his lifetime on a mere salary . Some uniter who really knows how to divide a foreign aid package straight into his personal purse. I think he thinks he can continue to fool the American people forever with soliloquies, whilst totally avoiding debate with a Jim Jordan who has a knack for identifying political falsifications.

occupied. Do you know that nothing you or your fellow leftist say can hurt me...because i know that i am right. Anyone that supports what the left is supporting....corrupt democrats, killing babies, insulting his opposition, harming the economy, open borders, protecting taliban against 911 victims, sending our money to ukraine, rising crime, high energy prices that will surely hurt americans this winter, weaponizing irs,doj,fib,cia against opposition. energy dependence, illconceived electric vehicles and green energy, supporting mental illnesses and putting them in positions of power over normal sane americans, threatening our rights 1st, 2nd, 4th amendments and more, threatening americans who do not comply, is wrong.......that is what you support and you are wrong.

Once again Winnie, I'm no Trump fan...but Fuck Joe Biden
But you will NEVER speak about a crime trump committed.
Even the proven ones.
Trump University. Defrauding Students, SHAME
Trump Organization defrauding Cancer Patients. Such SHAME.

You STILL support this SHAMEFUL evil con man.

W/out deflection, try addressing this^^^^^^^

It's too bad that one minute he was chest-thumping about how he heroically believed in uniting us, then turned directly about face and started in on claiming Maga Republicans and Donald Trump were dividing the country in the biggest two-faced lie ever foisted on the American public. It came across to me that he was glad to kick Trump around as a bad person, while one of the least unenthusiastic paid crowd around him slapped their hands together, but it didn't sound like they were very proud of his divisiveness that he had just projected on half the American voters who now will never vote for him or his divisive party for the rest of their natural lives, and his name-calling projecting Republicans as fascists was truly beneath the pale. That is one of the low-downest spiels of a man who has profited mightily off the American people who started out as a young, attractive politician, but now is a shell of a human being after chasing foreign aid packages with a trip to visit each foreign country due to receive a foreign aid package that he became skilled at exploiting. How else could a man accumulate 5 multi-million dollar mansions in his lifetime on a mere salary . Some uniter who really knows how to divide a foreign aid package straight into his personal purse. I think he thinks he can continue to fool the American people forever with soliloquies, whilst totally avoiding debate with a Jim Jordan who has a knack for identifying political falsifications.

He's a dementia ridden jackass repeating what some schmuck told him what to spew.

Anyone not believing that seriously needs a wake up call

After that "old man yells at cloud" tirade I don't think calling out half (or better) of the country is going to hold the dems in good stead going foreword....That red wave just got taller. ;)
I think he just turned over the next two dozen presidential elections to anyone but the Democrats.

Time to move on.

Yup, those LOSERS did.

I asked about the raped charges against Kavanaugh and trump, but you refuse to answer.
What?? Tell Trump to concede?????? WHAT do you care about thaT?? Isn't your old guy shitting..i mean sitting in the white house. What do you need concession for??? What the HELL IS UP WITH THAT????

occupied. Do you know that nothing you or your fellow leftist say can hurt me...because i know that i am right. Anyone that supports what the left is supporting....corrupt democrats, killing babies, insulting his opposition, harming the economy, open borders, protecting taliban against 911 victims, sending our money to ukraine, rising crime, high energy prices that will surely hurt americans this winter, weaponizing irs,doj,fib,cia against opposition. energy dependence, illconceived electric vehicles and green energy, supporting mental illnesses and putting them in positions of power over normal sane americans, threatening our rights 1st, 2nd, 4th amendments and more, threatening americans who do not comply, is wrong.......that is what you support and you are wrong.
Man he really did hurt your feelings snowflake.

Bullhorn in background of the speech...how did that guy do that!!! and GOOD FOR HIM!!! LOLOL Someone yelled FU JB.

How many people were in that group clapping?? LOLOLOLOL

"Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right." ~ George Orwell's '1984'

Awsome signature, excalibur.

Comment:
That whole thing was surreal. Who the fuck thought those optics would look good?
5BE92D0D-CBCA-41B9-9F62-2141FECDF4EE.png

But you will NEVER speak about a crime trump committed.
Even the proven ones.
Trump University. Defrauding Students, SHAME
Trump Organization defrauding Cancer Patients. Such SHAME.

You STILL support this SHAMEFUL evil con man.

W/out deflection, try addressing this^^^^^^^
You may list the accusations by the date the alleged wrongdoing was punished. Court and judge names, place of prosecution, and name of jail in which Trump served out his sentence.

Oh, wait. You pulled those accusations outta yo heiney. Got it.

Last edited:
Time to move on.

Yup, those LOSERS did.

Because they were lies. Enemy democrats unbearable always play the bimbo card.

Anyone that has ever thought that America is or was a great country is the enemy of democrats. Yeah. We get it. So after that call to arms, whatcha gonna do?

Evil was set loose in this country when Satan's representative on earth did not win the election..it has gotten worse and worse. The entire world is against Trump and Trump supporters. Will they tell us God is on their side? I think it will be more like 'the god of this world is on our side'.

Forum List

Back