Biden’s new Tax on $400k+, doesn’t that disproportionately affect Whites?

“Raising Taxes”

The third rail in American politics...
True. However, Biden is just raising taxes back to pre-Trump, when a huge, unnecessary tax reduction for the wealthy was not needed since the economy was in
recovery mode and the deficit took a 2 trillion dollar hit because of it. You don't pile all your eggs in one basket when not needed because there is nothing left when needed.

Agreed in principle. President Trump had the opportunity to pass a deficit reduction package within the first two years of his administration. He didn’t because “tax cuts” are applauded while “tax increases” are execrated.

It doesn’t matter if the economy is Boom or Bust, the same rule applies...

Do lefties support taxing whites at disproportionate rates?

Well of course they do. This isn’t a “wealth tax”, it’s “the White Tax”.

At least be honest about what kind of tax it is, lefties:

Upper class and millionaires are mostly white:

Ok, let's be honest, shall we? When Trump gave the wealthy that 20% tax reduction, it mostly benefited whites, yes? That huge benefit cost the treasury 2 trillion dollars of white money that the whites spent in the stock market instead of in the economic marketplace. They did not need that tax reduction because they were chugging along just fine, but they got it anyway. So now the treasury needs that money back, so where-to-for and henceforth the money is going to come home in the form of a % tax increase for the wealthy. A part of the clean-up.
Those rich people were already paying a disproportionately high amount of taxes.

Next.
Next? Next is that the wealthy were aided greatly by the working class in their money-making ventures, for the most part, and are not paying enough now.
Maybe taxes should be raised on people of your ilk to help reduce the deficit.
Sure, go ahead and raise taxes on the middle class.

Do it.
That is my point, hotshot. The working middle class cannot afford a tax increase,
nor should they get one. The wealthy can afford an increase and should get one since they got that huge and unnecessary reduction that they did not need.
You know what? You are not the smartest rock in the pile, are you?
Tell me how taxing the "filthy wealthy" 126% of what they are paying now will help the economy?
Please if you can follow the below spreadsheet that proves Biden will have to raise taxes for the "filthy wealthy" 126.5%. This is a simple math problem.
To raise $3.8 trillion/ year as Biden proposed means those "filthy wealthy" will have to pay 126% more than they do now. It is simple arithmetic.
View attachment 468080
I don't remember any blogger who describes the wealthy as the "filthy wealthy".
The wealthy were doing just fine before Trump gave them that huge, unnecessary tax decrease which added 2 trillion dollars to the deficit and did not have the results that Trump was selling. It's a simple math problem.
So I bet 100% that you think the "filthy wealthy" took that $2 trillion and either hide the money in their backyard or under their mattress? Right?
I bet you think the filthy wealthy tax breaks were not spent, re-invested or simply put into the bank, right?
It's a simple economic understanding that the tax savings were fungible, i.e. in case that word is to sophisticated for you.. means, ..."Returnable or negotiable in kind or by substitution, as a quantity of grain for an equal amount of the same kind of grain." in this case the $2 trillion in savings was
put into the bank, paid off loans, put into companies, yes charities for sure anywhere OTHER than the backyard or mattress that dummies believe.
U.S. companies brought back more than $1 trillion since 2017 tax reform
Why did this $1 trillion come back from overseas? TAX reform.
But you and Biden are happy that foreign countries are under Biden going to receive that money again!

Ok, let's be honest, shall we? When Trump gave the wealthy that 20% tax reduction, it mostly benefited whites, yes? That huge benefit cost the treasury 2 trillion dollars of white money that the whites spent in the stock market instead of in the economic marketplace. They did not need that tax reduction because they were chugging along just fine, but they got it anyway. So now the treasury needs that money back, so where-to-for and henceforth the money is going to come home in the form of a % tax increase for the wealthy. A part of the clean-up.
Those rich people were already paying a disproportionately high amount of taxes.

Next.
Next? Next is that the wealthy were aided greatly by the working class in their money-making ventures, for the most part, and are not paying enough now.

Do it.
That is my point, hotshot. The working middle class cannot afford a tax increase,
nor should they get one. The wealthy can afford an increase and should get one since they got that huge and unnecessary reduction that they did not need.
Tell me how taxing the "filthy wealthy" 126% of what they are paying now will help the economy?
Please if you can follow the below spreadsheet that proves Biden will have to raise taxes for the "filthy wealthy" 126.5%. This is a simple math problem.
To raise $3.8 trillion/ year as Biden proposed means those "filthy wealthy" will have to pay 126% more than they do now. It is simple arithmetic.
View attachment 468080
The wealthy were doing just fine before Trump gave them that huge, unnecessary tax decrease which added 2 trillion dollars to the deficit and did not have the results that Trump was selling. It's a simple math problem.
So I bet 100% that you think the "filthy wealthy" took that $2 trillion and either hide the money in their backyard or under their mattress? Right?
I bet you think the filthy wealthy tax breaks were not spent, re-invested or simply put into the bank, right?
It's a simple economic understanding that the tax savings were fungible, i.e. in case that word is to sophisticated for you.. means, ..."Returnable or negotiable in kind or by substitution, as a quantity of grain for an equal amount of the same kind of grain." in this case the $2 trillion in savings was
put into the bank, paid off loans, put into companies, yes charities for sure anywhere OTHER than the backyard or mattress that dummies believe.
But you and Biden are happy that foreign countries are under Biden going to receive that money again!
The super-wealthy invested their tax reduction in the stock market, not on their mattresses. The term "filthy" in describing the Rich in America is yours and yours alone.

Trump Tax Cuts Helped Billionaires Pay Less Taxes Than The ...

www.forbes.com › camilomaldonado › 2019/10/10 › tr...

Oct 10, 2019 — For the first time ever, America's 400 wealthiest people paid a lower tax rate in 2018 than any ... However, the fact that the ultra-rich potentially pay a lower tax rate than the working class is a massive problem. ... And there's no doubt that as we raise taxes, we can have most of that additional money come ...

The GOP tax law showers benefits on the wealthy and large ...

budget.house.gov › publications › publication › gop-ta...

Feb 21, 2019 — On February 27, the Committee will hear testimony from four expert ... enacted their tax cut for the wealthy and large corporations, none of their promised ... that do little for working Americans — The GOP tax cut delivered huge ...

Next.

Do it.
View attachment 468080
The super-wealthy invested their tax reduction in the stock market, not on their mattresses. The term "filthy" in describing the Rich in America is yours and yours alone.

Oct 10, 2019 — For the first time ever, America's 400 wealthiest people paid a lower tax rate in 2018 than any ... However, the fact that the ultra-rich potentially pay a lower tax rate than the working class is a massive problem. ... And there's no doubt that as we raise taxes, we can have most of that additional money come ...

Feb 21, 2019 — On February 27, the Committee will hear testimony from four expert ... enacted their tax cut for the wealthy and large corporations, none of their promised ... that do little for working Americans — The GOP tax cut delivered huge ...

So you don't believe the myth ..."The super-wealthy invested their tax reduction in their mattresses. "
OK..
Did ALL the filthy wealthy as you want to call them, invest ALL their money in the stock market?
If they did maybe that would explain how the non-filthy wealthy" were able to see this FACT!

The average 401(k) balance rose by 466% since the market bottom in March 2009.
For millennials, the average account rose by nearly 1,800% to $129,800.
To make the most of your 401(k), advisors say put enough in to meet your company match and keep investing.

Now what is the average 401K's value..:
So when these "FILTHY WEALTHY" PUT all their tax cuts into the stock market didn't those people with the average 401k of $129,800 experience a gain
in their value also?
But of course those "filthy wealthy" don't care... but show me another society in the world where the country's GDP is 25% of the world's total GDP?

Next.

Do it.
View attachment 468080

So you don't believe the myth ..."The super-wealthy invested their tax reduction in their mattresses. "
OK..
Did ALL the filthy wealthy as you want to call them, invest ALL their money in the stock market?
If they did maybe that would explain how the non-filthy wealthy" were able to see this FACT!

The average 401(k) balance rose by 466% since the market bottom in March 2009.
For millennials, the average account rose by nearly 1,800% to $129,800.
To make the most of your 401(k), advisors say put enough in to meet your company match and keep investing.

Now what is the average 401K's value..:
So when these "FILTHY WEALTHY" PUT all their tax cuts into the stock market didn't those people with the average 401k of $129,800 experience a gain
in their value also?
But of course those "filthy wealthy" don't care... but show me another society in the world where the country's GDP is 25% of the world's total GDP?
Since 2009, 401k accounts began their upswing and continued into Trump's tax reduction for the wealthy(filthy wealthy as you put it) whether or not there was a tax windfall, so what is your point? My point is that the economy was on the upswing and that a rax reduction was unnecessary and simply increased the national debt by 2 trillion dollars. What happens if a recession hits us? What do we use to stimulate the economy since we have used all our marbles?

I did this when I first heard about Biden's "TAX the wealthy scheme!"
So the "wealthy" will be taxed 126% of current tax to make the $3.8 trillion a year goal.
What will this mean?
Well some will have to sell their stock...at lower prices because others will sell. CRASH! BOOM!
Some will not be buying planes, boats, cars, homes... easily billions not spent but with the government! BOOM!
Some will not be investing in businesses, hiring people, buying goods and services....BAM GDP down!!!
All because some truly DUMB economic idiots believe the government can spend the money better!
View attachment 468033

Hoooly shit you are bad at thought. You actually belive your little retard spreadshit that 500k-1m income will now be effectively taxed 6 times higher than before? You are out to lunch.

Actual proposal:

Then-candidate Biden proposed raising the top federal tax rate from 37% to 39.6%, its pre-Trump level. Under his plan, the corporate tax rate would rise from 21% to 28%. He would also establish a 15% minimum book tax and tax increases on international profits.

How the hell would these minor changes to personal income tax rate in the highest braket make anyone sell their stock?

Last edited:

Upper class and millionaires are mostly white? Isn't that discriminatory?

In a white nation, founded, funded and run by whites?
I wonder if Japanese folks are the wealthiest in Japan?

In a white nation, founded, funded and run by whites?
I wonder if Japanese folks are the wealthiest in Japan?
I wonder if those wealthy japanese pay higher taxes than the rest of the citizens?

That’s just your white privilege showing up again.

Forum List

Back