🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden's path to victory is already gone

This is a joke. Trump is up by 400k, 500k, 300k, leading big in all the swing states with 75, 98, 94 percent in and theyre not calling anything. I noticed they called the west coast instantly. Lol.

They're called swing states for a reason.

Thats not what happened four years ago. Trump was leading by less and they called them with 50 60 percent reporting. 98 percent reporting in florida, trump up by 500,000 no call. Same with texas, ohio.

Didn't the blob give his acceptance speech at about 3AM?

Yeah, thats correct.

This is a joke. Trump is up by 400k, 500k, 300k, leading big in all the swing states with 75, 98, 94 percent in and theyre not calling anything. I noticed they called the west coast instantly. Lol.

Thats not what happened four years ago. Trump was leading by less and they called them with 50 60 percent reporting. 98 percent reporting in florida, trump up by 500,000 no call. Same with texas, ohio.

Michael Moore didn't run for the White House.

Yeah, thats correct.

Its not 3AM yet...anywhere in the nation...just saying...2016 and 2020 isn't that much different so far.

It will be since GA and PA won't be called tonight by any responsible organization.

I find it hilarious that the AP refuses to fill the rest of the numbers in on the electoral map. Anyone who can add sees Trump's victory all over the map at this moment. It looks like he's also going to hold the Senate. So Clarence Thomas can now retire in peace.

Fuck the polls.... Fuck the pundits..... And fuck all to hell the lying prognosticators who tried to pretend that they could lie to the American people for the past 12 months and actually get away with it.
Lol you’re just cherry-picking the information you like. PA, MI, and WI’s big counties haven’t reported yet. Trump’s lead means nothing.

Yeah, thats correct.

Its not 3AM yet...anywhere in the nation...just saying...2016 and 2020 isn't that much different so far.

It will be since GA and PA won't be called tonight by any responsible organization.

Doesn't matter. Trump won. I give you credit for hanging around. Right winger, and the other douchebag Dims have been MIA all night.

I have told you people for 4 years the media does nothing but lie. Maybe finally you will see the light.

Your ignorance is a joke.

AZ (swing state last I checked) is looking like a Biden win and even though he is behind in GA the forecast has just turned his way because of the composition of what is expected to come in from here.

Yeah, thats correct.

Doesn't matter. Trump won. I give you credit for hanging around. Right winger, and the other douchebag Dims have been MIA all night.

I have told you people for 4 years the media does nothing but lie. Maybe finally you will see the light.
We'll see what happens.

This is thing is far from over guys. Biden got Arizona that makes it a lot tougher for Trump.

Agreed. I can't fucking believe that Arizona, one of the most 2A conscious states in the union, put an anti-gunner in the White House!

I think the fix is in and they will keep finding and counting ballots until they push Sleepy Joe in by the thinnest of margins! Right now the Dems are pushing to get the courts to FURTHER extend the counting deadlines!

This is thing is far from over guys. Biden got Arizona that makes it a lot tougher for Trump.

Agreed. I can't fucking believe that Arizona, one of the most 2A conscious states in the union, put an anti-gunner in the White House!

I think the fix is in and they will keep finding and counting ballots until they push Sleepy Joe in by the thinnest of margins! Right now the Dems are pushing to get the courts to FURTHER extend the counting deadlines!
Democrat mantra starts now, "every vote"... They should be saying "every LEGAL vote". Some of those mail in votes are going to be postmarked too late.

I think the AP is being reasonably and fairly cautious about calling states, for the most part. The ones which are still showing as pending have thin margins which could easily be changed by the mailed votes when they're counted. They called the west coast instantly because, let's be honest, those states were never in doubt and the margins are too big to expect a change.

Arizona has been suffering an invasion of leftist refugees fleeing the dumpster fires they made of their home states for a while now. The fucktards are convinced that the problems they left behind were inflicted on them by something - anything! - other than their own slavish belief in retarded policies for the sake of feeling like good people.

I believe there was MASSIVE fraud in AZ. MASSIVE.

Forum List

Back