Biden's really coming unglued - Rambling incoherently and quoting Stalin

This angry tirade was today, after meeting with Democrats on the "voting rights" bill...

“I don’t know whether we can get this done...We missed this time and the state legislative bodies continue to change the law, not as to who can vote, but who gets to count the vote, count the vote, count the vote!"

Scary.

Biden trump voters, are you starting to realize that we were right when we warned you about him?
He is just a con man, yet you continue to think he is on YOUR side.
He's not. trump is only for trump, "Believe Me". LLLOOOLLLOOLOL
When you have nothing....

ORANGE MAN BAD!

Less than nothing.

We're seeing the Obama years all over again; Biden's followers trying to blame Biden's own fuckups on his predecessor; just as Obama and his followers did when Obama was in power..

Last edited:

CaptainObvious.png

Biden trump voters, are you starting to realize that we were right when we warned you about him?
He is just a con man, yet you continue to think he is on YOUR side.
He's not. trump is only for trump, "Believe Me". LLLOOOLLLOOLOL
Oh, look at the desperate Biden voter, mindlessly lashing out when faced with the consequences of his actions.

You fucked up, boy. Own it.

This angry tirade was today, after meeting with Democrats on the "voting rights" bill...

“I don’t know whether we can get this done...We missed this time and the state legislative bodies continue to change the law, not as to who can vote, but who gets to count the vote, count the vote, count the vote!"

Holy Fuck! Get him out of there! 25th Amendment

This arrogant demented ass of a fool of a president. It's too complicated!! LOLOLOL Well...getting the corrupt all on the side of the lie can be complicated...that's why money is needed to grease the path...for all democrats and many repunks.

The putz has stumbled through his entire political life and has never been held responsible for his actions. Indeed he's just been brushed aside as inconsequential by most people.

Then along comes The Halfrican and rewards him for being a putz....I guess he figured he was such a putz he would be good for attending funerals and such.

Then along came Trump, the TDS sets in, and the dems rigged the game so they also picked a putz that they could get to sign-off on anything so here we are and nothing is going right for them.

Now the putz gets all angry because suddenly he has to answer personally for the shit storm he and his band-o-turds created. He forgot where the buck stops.

Unhinged.

I'd rather like to see Joe come unglued! That would be something to see. I just wish for someone who can get to ask Joe a question to ask them this:

"What's the official count of all those who were denied the ability to vote in 2020!" I need names and reasons why on a year where pretty much anything went and more people voted in more ways than ever before in history in what I'm told was a squeaky clean election, why people are STILL Having problems voting that we need a "Voting Rights Bill."

wow!

is he going to quote the Bolsheviks next?

it's very disturbing!o_O

What did Stalin say?

It matters "who controls the votes"

And Republicans are trying to make sure it's THEM so they can cheat their ass off...like Stalin did

In the Twitter (spit) video you posted, he seems to have difficulty walking.

In this video from today, he seems to have difficulty reading a teleprompter again, speaking like his brain is scrambled...

He seems to be deteriorating rapidly while being responsible for so much damage to America. The Dems have no choice but to dump him.

He has deteriorated dramatically in his first year of occupying the White House. This has become a national security risk, we have a sputtering meat puppet as President.

Forum List

Back