Biden's Results have been Truly Remarkable and Incredible

The Banker

Diamond Member
Oct 24, 2017
I only care about the results.
And Biden is winning like the NE Patriots, a dynasty of winning.

The big numbers Biden is putting up are incredible, truly remarkable

Booming zooming economy with the best job creation in US history and incredibly low unemployment and wages ripping, running, and exploding !
Foreign policy Grand Slams, uniting the world, uniting NATO, making Putin look stupid, making Trump and the GOP that have endorsed/allied with Putin look STUPID ("he's my czar")!

Biden has the best results of any president of the modern era

Super Mega Booming economy, booming GDP and growth, booming jobs and wages
Foreign policy wins, and a united world, united behind Biden.
Biden is the clear leader of the world right now. Biden is leading the world as we speak.

Last edited:

Booming zooming economy with the best job creation in US history and incredibly low unemployment and wages ripping, running, and exploding !
Foreign policy Grand Slams, uniting the world, uniting NATO, making Putin look stupid, making Trump and the GOP that have endorsed/allied with Putin look STUPID ("he's my czar")!

Foreign policy wins, and a united world, untied behind Biden.
Biden is the clear leader of the world right now. Biden is leading the world as we speak.

He is like the Pied Piper leading us all to the abyss.

The op is being satirical, isn't he??? :omg:

So do I.

$,50 a gallon more today than the last time I filled my car.

Now THAT is what I recall RESULTS!
yes
the russian invasion of Ukraine has raised gas prices a lot.
I get it, you are jealous that Biden is better than trump with better results and a better economy, but don't blame Biden for Putin's doing.
That is why you don't root for and support Putin

"He's my Czar"
"I'm rooting for Putin"

9-AA442-BB-6005-4-A11-B205-0-ED7-D16-C64-BC.jpg

geezus......banker are you trying to rally people or do you actually believe your bullshit?...

I was at my local convenience store earlier today. A black guy went up to the counter and asked for $10 of gas on pump #9. I noticed that he was driving an older semi-beat car.
The store I was at is a Chevron with gas at $4.44 a gallon which means he got 21/2 gallons.
Is this what the Wanker means by "winning like the NE Patriots"?
I'd hate to see what losing looks like.....

yes
the russian invasion of Ukraine has raised gas prices a lot.
I get it, you are jealous that Biden is better than trump with better results and a better economy, but don't blame Biden for Putin's doing.
That is why you don't root for and support Putin

"He's my Czar"
"I'm rooting for Putin"
Ah, but if the President Trump was still in the WH, instead of (p)Resident Skidmark, we all know who'd be blamed for every penny of the increase. EVERY PENNY.

Did you fill up your car lately? You better do it before things get worse.

EveryoneLaughingAtYou.png

I did today. $.50 a gallon more than the last time I gassed up.

Thanks Resident Skidmark.
huh??

You mean thanks to the Russian invasion... You comments are pathetic and nonsensical. You are just running your mouth like a chump.

Its so laughable how desperate you are to blame Biden for everything.
None of this changes the fact that Biden's economy is much better than trump's, the job market is much better, wages are better, and now Biden has united the world against putin when Trump sided with Putin and divided the world.

Last I checked, the patriots lost the greatest quarter back in history. So yes, Biden losing the greatest country in history is a lot like the patriots.

I seem to think the patriots just lost all their top coaches as well, and yes that could be seen as Biden's and the Democrat's incompetence as well.

Good analogy.

Biden is like the patriots, from champions to a completely screwed up football team.

Forum List

Back