Biden's Results have been Truly Remarkable and Incredible

It so funny to watch you people squirm over Biden's booming economy, booming jobs market, booming wages, booming GDP growth

You are desperate for something to discredit Biden and all you have is Russia invaded Ukraine which caused oil and gas to soar.
Swing and miss

Bush inherited a balanced budget then blew up the economy and started 2 failed wars we didn't need and he failed miserably. Trump fucked up covidincited a riot, and failed miserably just like Bush.

Biden has given us a booming economy Booming GDP, booming jobs, and you hate that Biden is better than Trump.

it makes you people ill to see Biden winning and trump losing

huh??

You mean thanks to the Russian invasion... You comments are pathetic and nonsensical. You are just running your mouth like a chump.

Its so laughable how desperate you are to blame Biden for everything.
None of this changes the fact that Biden's economy is much better than trump's, the job market is much better, wages are better, and now Biden has united the world against putin when Trump sided with Putin and divided the world.
Yeah, if you say so skippy. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

1646443049565.jpeg

Last I checked, the patriots lost the greatest quarter back in history. So yes, Biden losing the greatest country in history is a lot like the patriots.

I seem to think the patriots just lost all their top coaches as well, and yes that could be seen as Biden's and the Democrat's incompetence as well.

Good analogy.

Biden is like the patriots, from champions to a completely screwed up football team.
Huh?
Tha patriots made the playoffs with a rookie quarterback, which is a big accomplishment in this NFL. Rarely do teams do that. On top of that it was a rebuilding year because we won 6 SBs. No team has ever won like the patriots ever.
No president has ever won like Biden. Biden has won where trump lost
Trump had weak pathetic low growth, a terrible +2.13% in 2019, Biden gave us +7% GDP last quarter...

The Patriots are still a top team in the league per usual, and they have been the best team in the league over the past 20 years and no team has ever won like the Patriots.

Yeah, if you say so skippy. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 610843
Yup, you have no response at all

Just post some stupid picture and act like you did something.

I have destroyed you with facts, you post childish pictures...

GDP in 2019: +2.13% terrible and weak
GDP in 2021: + 5%

Jobs last month: +678k !!! Boooommmm

Trump sided with Putin, Trump called putin smart, Marjorie Green sided with Putin, That's my Czar...
Trump divided Europe and fractured NATO.

Biden united Europe and is leading NATO.

These are facts. I have facts. You have childish pictures...
You have been destroyed and embarrassed.
Next !!

Last edited:
Yup, you have no response at all

Just post some stupid picture and act like you did something.

I have destroyed you with facts, you post childish pictures...

GDP in 2019: +2.13% terrible and weak
GDP in 2021: + 5%

Jobs last month: +678k !!! Boooommmm

Trump sided with Putin, Trump called putin smart, Marjorie Green sided with Putin, That's my Czar...
Trump diveded Europe and fractured NATO.

Biden united Europe and is leading NATO.

These are facts. I have facts. You have childish pictures...
You have been destroyed and embarrassed.
Next !!
Fuck off, loser.

Fuck off, loser.
Great comeback !!!!

AHAHAHAHA !!!

Your surrender has been noted !!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!

Enjoy the Biden Boom, the best economy since the bill Clinton Golden Age of prosperity, the numbers and facts prove this
How come all the good presidents are dems and all the failed presidents are GOP ???

Huh?
Tha patriots made the playoffs with a rookie quarterback, which is a big accomplishment in this NFL. Rarely do teams do that. On top of that it was a rebuilding year because we won 6 SBs. No team has ever won like the patriots ever.
No president has ever won like Biden. Biden has won where trump lost
Trump had weak pathetic low growth, a terrible +2.13% in 2019, Biden gave us +7% GDP last quarter...

The Patriots are still a top team in the league per usual, and they have been the best team in the league over the past 20 years and no team has ever won like the Patriots.
The patriots will never win another super bowl.

The patriots lost the best quarterback in history, after that they lost all the great coaches. Alex Jones, will he become a Tom Brady, do the patriots get the best quarterback two times in a row. The law of averages says, no.

Biden, a lifelong lawyer politician. The Democrats who let all our jobs and major industry be dismantled and literally reassembled in China, is now going to change that?

Josh McDaniels is gone, should I list all the coaches the Patriots just lost? And you think Alex Jones will be the next Tom Brady? That the Patriots have not suffered, as the USA is suffering?

Food is so expensive it is beyond ridiculous. The worst is yet to come. Just wait untl the end of summer, when football season begins, I bet you wont be able to afford food without government assistance.

Great comeback !!!!

AHAHAHAHA !!!

Your surrender has been noted !!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!

Enjoy the Biden Boom, the best economy since the bill Clinton Golden Age of prosperity, the numbers and facts prove this
How come all the good presidents are dems and all the failed presidents are GOP ???
1646443713629.jpeg

The patriots will never win another super bowl.

The patriots lost the best quarterback in history, after that they lost all the great coaches. Alex Jones, will he become a Tom Brady, do the patriots get the best quarterback two times in a row. The law of averages says, no.

Biden, a lifelong lawyer politician. The Democrats who let all our jobs and major industry be dismantled and literally reassembled in China, is now going to change that?

Josh McDaniels is gone, should I list all the coaches the Patriots just lost? And you think Alex Jones will be the next Tom Brady? That the Patriots have not suffered, as the USA is suffering?

Food is so expensive it is beyond ridiculous. The worst is yet to come. Just wait untl the end of summer, when football season begins, I bet you wont be able to afford food without government assistance.
AHAHAHAHAHA !!!

I love how you hate the Patriots and hate Biden's success and booming economy.

6 Superbowls !!!

Mac Jones is an obvious winner and the best QB drafted. The coaches suck, its all BB. BB will win another superbowl with Mac Jones for sure.

The Patriots are the best team in NFL history because they always win. Biden is one of the best presidents in US history because he always wins.
The economy is zooming and booming and Biden's foreign policy is fixing all the Trump fuck ups per usual.

It so funny to watch you people squirm over Biden's booming economy, booming jobs market, booming wages, booming GDP growth

You are desperate for something to discredit Biden and all you have is Russia invaded Ukraine which caused oil and gas to soar.
Swing and miss

Bush inherited a balanced budget then blew up the economy and started 2 failed wars we didn't need and he failed miserably. Trump fucked up covidincited a riot, and failed miserably just like Bush.

Biden has given us a booming economy Booming GDP, booming jobs, and you hate that Biden is better than Trump.

it makes you people ill to see Biden winning and trump losing
Above, is so detached from reality, I suspect they are either high on narcotics, or actively psychotic! The sub-moron obviously trolls, which begs the question, where are those vaunted site "moderators," those puritans of fascist dogma who hesitate not a fucking millisecond in disappearing my righteous, non-trolling threads to their digital gulag, yet they leave this cretin unmolested when he obviously trolls??? Oh, and here is what Americans think of your fucking hero,

Above, is so detached from reality, I suspect they are either high on narcotics, or actively psychotic! The sub-moron obviously trolls, which begs the question, where are those vaunted site "moderators," those puritans of fascist dogma who hesitate not a fucking millisecond in disappearing my righteous, non-trolling threads to their digital gulag, yet they leave this cretin unmolested when he obviously trolls??? Oh, and here is what Americans think of your fucking hero,

Facts are considered trolling to you fake news trash
Facts are kryptonite to a Trumper

Can you even man the fuck up and admit Trump lost the election??

FACTS:
GDP in 2019: +2.13% weak and pathetic
GDP in 2021: +5.7% !!!! booming

+678k jobs last month !!! booming

record GDP growth record job growth record wages
Trump had none of this.

Facts:
Biden has united Europe against Putin. FACTS
Trump called Putin smart and divided and weakened NATO. FACTS

Trump was a failed president with failed results.
Biden is winning with winning results.
FACTS are kryptonite to a Trumper

Facts are considered trolling to you fake news trash
Facts are kryptonite to a Trumper

Can you even man the fuck up and admit Trump lost the election??

FACTS:
GDP in 2019: +2.13% weak and pathetic
GDP in 2021: +5.7% !!!! booming

+678k jobs last month !!! booming

record GDP growth record job growth record wages
Trump had none of this.

Facts:
Biden has united Europe against Putin. FACTS
Trump called Putin smart and divided and weakened NATO. FACTS

Trump was a failed president with failed results.
Biden is winning with winning results.
FACTS are kryptonite to a Trumper
Facts are pesky things, these are the facts, :banana:

I only care about the results.
And Biden is winning like the NE Patriots, a dynasty of winning.

The big numbers Biden is putting up are incredible, truly remarkable

Booming zooming economy with the best job creation in US history and incredibly low unemployment and wages ripping, running, and exploding !
Foreign policy Grand Slams, uniting the world, uniting NATO, making Putin look stupid, making Trump and the GOP that have endorsed/allied with Putin look STUPID ("he's my czar")!

Biden has the best results of any president of the modern era

Super Mega Booming economy, booming GDP and growth, booming jobs and wages
Foreign policy wins, and a united world, united behind Biden.
Biden is the clear leader of the world right now. Biden is leading the world as we speak.

:itsok:

I only care about the results.
And Biden is winning like the NE Patriots, a dynasty of winning.

The big numbers Biden is putting up are incredible, truly remarkable

Booming zooming economy with the best job creation in US history and incredibly low unemployment and wages ripping, running, and exploding !
Foreign policy Grand Slams, uniting the world, uniting NATO, making Putin look stupid, making Trump and the GOP that have endorsed/allied with Putin look STUPID ("he's my czar")!

Biden has the best results of any president of the modern era

Super Mega Booming economy, booming GDP and growth, booming jobs and wages
Foreign policy wins, and a united world, united behind Biden.
Biden is the clear leader of the world right now. Biden is leading the world as we speak.

Putin United nato
Ya know sorta like Obama taking credit for increased gun sales

AHAHAHAHAHA !!!

I love how you hate the Patriots and hate Biden's success and booming economy.

6 Superbowls !!!

Mac Jones is an obvious winner and the best QB drafted. The coaches suck, its all BB. BB will win another superbowl with Mac Jones for sure.

The Patriots are the best team in NFL history because they always win. Biden is one of the best presidents in US history because he always wins.
The economy is zooming and booming and Biden's foreign policy is fixing all the Trump fuck ups per usual.
The patriots will never win another superbowl

Facts are pesky things, these are the facts, :banana:

see that's the difference between you and me.

I care about results, you care about elections.

You care more about your political party than America. You are sick and ill that Biden is crushing it and much better than Trump, with a much better economy and much better foreign policy.
I am happy that America is booming now. I wish trump could be as good as Biden, but Trump failed and had failed results.

I don't care about polls, but I do care that Biden has done an incredible job so far

Forum List

Back