Biden's Results have been Truly Remarkable and Incredible

see that's the difference between you and me.

I care about results, you care about elections.

You care more about your political party than America. You are sick and ill that Biden is crushing it and much better than Trump, with a much better economy and much better foreign policy.
I am happy that America is booming now. I wish trump could be as good as Biden, but Trump failed and had failed results.

I don't care about polls, but I do care that Biden has done an incredible job so far
I'm sorry but you are impossible to take seriously, you are simply "that guy" who infests internet forum sites and always stands self out from the crowd by adopting the most ridiculous and stupid of positions, no matter fucking what! You don't earn yourself a 35% presidential approval rating with the American people, if your results are awesomely magnificent, you get 35% approval when you are irrefutably King Mud as opposed to King Midas! :fu:

Yeah...

* Gas is over 5.00 a gallon!!!
* we're being invaded by hundreds of thousands of illegal aliens storming across our southern border. And all Biden Is doing is shitting in his pants.
* Paying people not to work.
* Sending monthly checks (for EVERY kid) to any brainless loser who has figured out how to drop babies.
* Choosing a Supreme Court justice based only on RACE. Selling the court seat for black votes.

Fuck Biden and his entire administration.

Last edited:
It so funny to watch you people squirm over Biden's booming economy, booming jobs market, booming wages, booming GDP growth

You are desperate for something to discredit Biden and all you have is Russia invaded Ukraine which caused oil and gas to soar.
Swing and miss

Bush inherited a balanced budget then blew up the economy and started 2 failed wars we didn't need and he failed miserably. Trump fucked up covidincited a riot, and failed miserably just like Bush.

Biden has given us a booming economy Booming GDP, booming jobs, and you hate that Biden is better than Trump.

it makes you people ill to see Biden winning and trump losing
I t’ink it eez your mind that went boom.

1646461179115.gif

Facts are considered trolling to you fake news trash
Facts are kryptonite to a Trumper

Can you even man the fuck up and admit Trump lost the election??

FACTS:
GDP in 2019: +2.13% weak and pathetic
GDP in 2021: +5.7% !!!! booming

+678k jobs last month !!! booming

record GDP growth record job growth record wages
Trump had none of this.

Facts:
Biden has united Europe against Putin. FACTS
Trump called Putin smart and divided and weakened NATO. FACTS

Trump was a failed president with failed results.
Biden is winning with winning results.
FACTS are kryptonite to a Trumper
1646461914857.gif

The bunker is having a meltdown.

I only care about the results.
And Biden is winning like the NE Patriots, a dynasty of winning.

The big numbers Biden is putting up are incredible, truly remarkable

Booming zooming economy with the best job creation in US history and incredibly low unemployment and wages ripping, running, and exploding !
Foreign policy Grand Slams, uniting the world, uniting NATO, making Putin look stupid, making Trump and the GOP that have endorsed/allied with Putin look STUPID ("he's my czar")!

Biden has the best results of any president of the modern era

Super Mega Booming economy, booming GDP and growth, booming jobs and wages
Foreign policy wins, and a united world, united behind Biden.
Biden is the clear leader of the world right now. Biden is leading the world as we speak.

We were wondering what happened to Baghdad Bob!

Welcome to USMB, Bob!!

Booming zooming economy with the best job creation in US history and incredibly low unemployment and wages ripping, running, and exploding !
Foreign policy Grand Slams, uniting the world, uniting NATO, making Putin look stupid, making Trump and the GOP that have endorsed/allied with Putin look STUPID ("he's my czar")!

Biden is the clear leader of the world right now. Biden is leading the world as we speak.

No matter how hard you try Biden is not going to look like a competent President.

Have you looked at the stock market recently? Have you filled your gas tank? Have you priced steak lately? Are you watching the news about the war in Europe that just might turn into WWIII because Joe couldn’t convince Putin to not invade the Ukraine.

If Joe is so great why do entire stadiums of people chant.
“F**k Joe Biden?”

yes
the russian invasion of Ukraine has raised gas prices a lot.
I get it, you are jealous that Biden is better than trump with better results and a better economy, but don't blame Biden for Putin's doing.
That is why you don't root for and support Putin

"He's my Czar"
"I'm rooting for Putin"
Russian invasion retroactively raised gas prices, says Banker Baghdad Bob

Facts are considered trolling to you fake news trash
Facts are kryptonite to a Trumper

Can you even man the fuck up and admit Trump lost the election??

FACTS:
GDP in 2019: +2.13% weak and pathetic
GDP in 2021: +5.7% !!!! booming

+678k jobs last month !!! booming

record GDP growth record job growth record wages
Trump had none of this.

Facts:
Biden has united Europe against Putin. FACTS
Trump called Putin smart and divided and weakened NATO. FACTS

Trump was a failed president with failed results.
Biden is winning with winning results.
FACTS are kryptonite to a Trumper
Mass Formation Psychosis. folks.

I'm sorry but you are impossible to take seriously, you are simply "that guy" who infests internet forum sites and always stands self out from the crowd by adopting the most ridiculous and stupid of positions, no matter fucking what! You don't earn yourself a 35% presidential approval rating with the American people, if your results are awesomely magnificent, you get 35% approval when you are irrefutably King Mud as opposed to King Midas! :fu:
You mean like trump who had a pathetic 29% approval rating as he left office in shame and disgrace with the country in total ruin.

trump approval rating was a pathetic 29% because he was a failed president.
Biden's approval rating will go back up

Thankyou for proving to all of us that Trump was trash and a failed president, just like Bush.
Bush and trump 2 failed GOP presidents with failed results, that left office in shame and disgrace with the country in ruin and riot.

Last edited:

I just gonna address your dumbass, delusional view of Biden's so-called new job creations stats. If you had a brain or even looked it up you would see that Biden is still 10% short, repeat SHORT of restoring all the jobs lost due to the Virus. He destroys jobs, he does not create any jobs at all.

see that's the difference between you and me.

I care about results, you care about elections.

You care more about your political party than America. You are sick and ill that Biden is crushing it and much better than Trump, with a much better economy and much better foreign policy.
I am happy that America is booming now. I wish trump could be as good as Biden, but Trump failed and had failed results.

I don't care about polls, but I do care that Biden has done an incredible job so far
:itsok:

Please not the batshit crazy OP sux Biden's Johnson over all his supposed economic accomplishments, then provides a link to Finland supporting NATO. :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

^^^ Got his free Biden crack pipe

yes
the russian invasion of Ukraine has raised gas prices a lot.
I get it, you are jealous that Biden is better than trump with better results and a better economy, but don't blame Biden for Putin's doing.
That is why you don't root for and support Putin

"He's my Czar"
"I'm rooting for Putin"
What the hell?????? Do you idiots sit up in bed just waiting for some tragedy in the world you can blame your dismal policies for?

Gas was rising long before your hero Putin invaded a sovereign country....

I just gonna address your dumbass, delusional view of Biden's so-called new job creations stats. If you had a brain or even looked it up you would see that Biden is still 10% short, repeat SHORT of restoring all the jobs lost due to the Virus. He destroys jobs, he does not create any jobs at all.
AHAHAHAHAHA !!!

he destroyed jobs yet he has the best job hiring rate in US history

Biden just gave us +678k jobs, a booming number. On top of that Biden's booming economy is growing GDP at an incredible clip.
+7% in Q4.
Trump had a pathetic weak little +2.13% in 2019. See the difference between Trump's trash economy and Biden's booming economy??

Biden's economy is just getting started and will continue to rip all year

Enjoy !!

What the hell?????? Do you idiots sit up in bed just waiting for some tragedy in the world you can blame your dismal policies for?

Gas was rising long before your hero Putin invaded a sovereign country....
Hero??

huh??

trump was the one who buddied up to Putin repeatedly. trump even called Putin smart a few days ago...
Marjhorie Greene supports Putin and attends rallies with people openly rooting for Putin. "He's my Czar"

You posts are all fake news. You are too stupid to even realize what the trash GOP and trash trump say and support. You don't even know what the people you sheepishly support say and do...

Trump, Trumpers, and the trash GOP have openly supported Putin for years, even calling him smart and openly rooting for him. "He's my czar" "I'm rooting for Putin"

You are delusional trash, your delusional post proves this...

Last edited:
Yeah...

* Gas is over 5.00 a gallon!!!
* we're being invaded by hundreds of thousands of illegal aliens storming across our southern border. And all Biden Is doing is shitting in his pants.
* Paying people not to work.
* Sending monthly checks (for EVERY kid) to any brainless loser who has figured out how to drop babies.
* Choosing a Supreme Court justice based only on RACE. Selling the court seat for black votes.

Fuck Biden and his entire administration.
The last time a country had a leader this ineffective, Caligula appointed his horse to the senate.

Hero??

huh??

trump was the one who buddied up to Putin repeatedly. trump even called Putin smart a few days ago...
Marjhorie Greene supports Putin and attends rallies with people openly rooting for Putin. "He's my Czar"

You posts are all fake news. You are too stupid to even realize what the trash GOP and trash trump say and support. You don't even know what the people you sheepishly support say and do...

Trump, Trumpers, and the trash GOP have openly supported Putin for years, even calling him smart and openly rooting for him. "He's my czar" "I'm rooting for Putin"

You are delusional trash, your delusional post proves this...
Lol…always with the false narratives eh? Look, Putin is a ruthless killer, and I don’t give a damn what some back bench freshman says. You clearly by your divisive lies support communist ideals like that of your hero Putin, that is clear.

Forum List

Back