Biden's Starting To Get An Idea

Independent thinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
of why conservatives are against all the tranny shit. They just can't be trusted to ever keep it appropriate, especially with children around. This is who they are. Now even Biden & Co call this stuff inappropriate. It's about time and why the right are passing laws to put an end to it.

Too little too late. This whole tranny/groomer thing is going to bite the dems in the ass big time. Parents have had enough of it and are fighting back and being heard.

We got us a gop governor in Virginia partly due to the fact the dems think parents have no say over their kids.

LOL.....The "village" is fuckin' well up in arms. Indeed, I see the groomer issue outpacing the abortion issue.....By a mile.

The dems better tamp that shit down or they are going to get their ass flamed over it in '24.....Oh wait!

No dems, keep on keeping on, in fact double down on the debauchery and send the FBI after the parents. ;)

The woke left live their entire lives on base impulse and instant pleasure. They're easily influenced by peer pressure and sparkly things. Theirs is a “fast food” mentality taken to its furthest limits. They're completely void of common sense, forethought, contemplation, consideration, and basic civility.

The woke left live their entire lives on base impulse and instant pleasure. They're easily influenced by peer pressure and sparkly things. Theirs is a “fast food” mentality taken to its furthest limits. They're completely void of common sense, forethought, contemplation, consideration, and basic civility.
How's your boycott of Microsoft and Apple and other woke companies going? Oh wait...you pick and choose when to be outraged. Nevermind.

of why conservatives are against all the tranny shit. They just can't be trusted to ever keep it appropriate, especially with children around. This is who they are. Now even Biden & Co call this stuff inappropriate. It's about time and why the right are passing laws to put an end to it.

It's funny how much more respectable they become when they are respected and given some dignity. Gays came from the bath houses And Wild Parades and are now adopting kids and married....

It's funny how much more respectable they become when they are respected and given some dignity. Gays came from the bath houses And Wild Parades and are now adopting kids and married....
Respect is earned. Act like a base, low-browed animal and that's how you'll be treated and “respected.”

People get so triggered by the sight of some fake tits.

And yet, somehow it was allowed to happen....

So, I'll put you down as being for unacceptable behavior, even as Biden & Co agree that it is unacceptable behavior.

Put me down for not freaking out over some dude taking his shirt off.

I am, as always, happy to be on the other side of Biden and Co

And yet, somehow it was allowed to happen....
That is because the leftists idiots refuse to open their eyes to what is actually happening. They believe that all of these trannies are decent people who don't do unacceptable behavior when, the fact is, they do it most of the time. This is why they are cancelling their very own drag shows and parades in red states, because they know they can't do these things and follow laws regulating unacceptable behavior.

Surely going to the White House to celebrate pride month they would be on their best behavior, right? Wrong. They couldn't even do it there because this IS their behavior and so far the left have supported them in their behavior so it didn't even occur to them to behave differently while at the White House.

As I said, I'll put you down for being ok with unacceptable behavior, even in front of children.

You can put me down for whatever makes you happy since you have now assigned yourself the power of god to dictate what is unacceptable behavior

That is because the leftists idiots refuse to open their eyes to what is actually happening. They believe that all of these trannies are decent people who don't do unacceptable behavior when, the fact is, they do it most of the time. This is why they are cancelling their very own drag shows and parades in red states, because they know they can't do these things and follow laws regulating unacceptable behavior.

Surely going to the White House to celebrate pride month they would be on their best behavior, right? Wrong. They couldn't even do it there because this IS their behavior and so far the left have supported them in their behavior so it didn't even occur to them to behave differently while at the White House.

As you argue this you are proving this person's point.

The picture of a the bare boobs was taken next to someone else shirtless....

The person with the bare boobs is a dude with fake ones and the other shirtless person is a female but since she had her boobs removed she is allowed to be shirtless without you people freaking out.

Forum List

Back