Biden's tax

Flash

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2014
China Joe said he wasn't going to impose a tax on anybody making less than $450K a year.

However, I went to fill up my gas guzzling Tundra this morning. The price per gallon was 60 cents more than when Trump was President.

The market indicators all say it is because of Biden's policies that the price has increased.

Isn't that a tax on America? It is not caused by supply and demand but because of government action.

Didn't the SOB lie to us?

You must live in a price gouging location because gas here is still $1.97 a gallon at Wal Mart in Jane, Mizzouri.

I can remember last year when gas was .97 cents a gallon and went up to $1.79 a gallon. Did you complain about that?

The market indicators all say it is because of Biden's policies that the price has increased.

(AP/WJW) — The average U.S. price of regular-grade gasoline jumped 5 cents a gallon over the past two weeks to $2.50.

Industry analyst Trilby Lundberg of the Lundberg Survey said Sunday that the increase was caused by a continuing rise in crude oil prices since November.

We have seen strong moves higher in the key crude oil benchmarks-WTI, and Brent, in the last several months. This was initiated by the advent of positive news on the Covid front that the vaccines in development were extremely efficacious, promising an endpoint to the spread of the virus. This upward trend in crude was boosted by the gradual decline in U.S. shale production and inventories over the same period.

Finally, the move in early January, by OPEC+ to restrain output into mid-2021, and an extra “gift” from Saudi Arabia to remove another 1-million BOPD from the market, provided the impetus for WTI to rise firmly into the $50s. In this article, we will discuss key reasons that we think the upward trend for crude will continue this year. Why?

China Joe said he wasn't going to impose a tax on anybody making less than $450K a year.

However, I went to fill up my gas guzzling Tundra this morning. The price per gallon was 60 cents more than when Trump was President.

Isn't that a tax on America? It is not caused by supply and demand but because of government action.

Yup the market is reacting to the Keystone pipeline and Biden's wanting to end fracking. Expect gas prices to be going up big time.

Hell three weeks ago I was paying 1.50 today its up the 2.45 or better depending where you go.

I can remember last year when gas was .97 cents a gallon and went up to $1.79 a gallon. Did you complain about that?
The price of gasoline has always been a sensitive subject. What happened with the transition from Trump to Biden is that they built in increases because of the anticipation of what Jitbag Joe was going to do. And he did. And gas was not less then a dollar. Can you imagine Gina going into CNN or MSNBC and beating the shit out of those traitors? She would clean out the whole place.

You stupid uneducated Moon Bat.

You don't understand the difference in price increased caused by supply and demand and that of government action, do you?

You idiot Moon Bats don't know any more about Economics than you do bout History, Climate Science, Biology, Ethics or the Constitution, do you?

Just shut the fuck up. This is a thread is for adults

What market indicators and government action are you referring to?

Are you really this confused Moon Bat? I know you idiots are uneducated but are you also this low information?

How about adding $30 a barrel distribution cost to Canadian oil for a starter? Then getting up on his high horse and scaring the hell out of suppliers and distributors by proclaiming he going to do away with fossil fuels to kiss the ass of the Environmental Wackos?

A supply shortage hasn't run up the cost of gas at the pump. Just this nitwit talking out his ass and signing stupid EOs.

A tax on the American people for China Joe's stupidity. The sonofabitch said he wasn't going to tax Americans making less than $450 but he lied.

Hahahaha, you drive a Tundra?! Where are those made?

Are you really this confused Moon Bat? I know you idiots are uneducated but are you also this low information?

How about adding $30 a barrel distribution cost to Canadian oil for a starter? Then getting up on his high horse and scaring the hell out of suppliers and distributors by proclaiming he going to do away with fossil fuels to kiss the ass of the Environmental Wackos?

A supply shortage hasn't run up the cost of gas at the pump. Just this nitwit talking out his ass and signing stupid EOs.

A tax on the American people for China Joe's stupidity. The sonofabitch said he wasn't going to tax Americans making less than $450 but he lied.

All I did was ask you a question. You should really work on insulting people even more. You'll surely get them to see your point of view that way.

Forum List

Back