Biff Trump

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
Conservative New Hampshire paper says the Trump candidacy insults New Hampshire voters. Compares him to bully Biff in Back to the Future

New Hampshire paper runs editorial calling Donald Trump a 'crude blowhard,' likens him to Back to the Future bully Biff

In a front page editorial on Monday, the publisher of an influential conservative New Hampshire newspaper, the Union Leader, slammed Donald Trump's campaign for insulting the "intelligence of Republican voters

"Trump can certainly be an entertaining character…But his public descent into bathroom humor and verbal bullying has been painful, and educational, to watch," publisher Joseph W. McQuaid wrote, going on to say that:

Trump has shown himself to be a crude blowhard with no clear political philosophy and no deeper understanding of the important and serious role of President of the United States than one of the goons he lets rough up protesters in his crowds.

He reminds us of the grownup bully "Biff" in the Back to the Future movie series

LMAO

Nacky Loeb still running the Union Leader??

If so then they are ultra conservative and wouldn't care to much for Trump.

As for the editorial?? Typical of the Union Leader.

Which begs the question...what is the important and serious role of the president...and has Obabble fulfilled it....and what are the chances Hillary would? I'd take my chances with the very successful blowhard.

q8tco.jpg

Liberals are all Trump, wonder why they aren't praising Hillary? I know why, there is nothing to praise. Like Obama she is an empty suit.

I pointed this out in the other 100 threads running on trump. How Democrats only have mocking and smearing of the people in this country in order to try and win. or dividing and pitting us against each like their : war on womeeen folks, we saw them use Homosexuals , Latinos, Muslims and now they've resorted to name calling and mocking. so you know they are OUT of anything else. VOTE THEM OUT in 2016 and NO MORE of these nasty people like Hillary, Bernie running our government

I read the OP title and thought, "I can see this."

This election cycle is going to require some humor.

Conservative New Hampshire paper says the Trump candidacy insults New Hampshire voters. Compares him to bully Biff in Back to the Future

New Hampshire paper runs editorial calling Donald Trump a 'crude blowhard,' likens him to Back to the Future bully Biff

In a front page editorial on Monday, the publisher of an influential conservative New Hampshire newspaper, the Union Leader, slammed Donald Trump's campaign for insulting the "intelligence of Republican voters

"Trump can certainly be an entertaining character…But his public descent into bathroom humor and verbal bullying has been painful, and educational, to watch," publisher Joseph W. McQuaid wrote, going on to say that:

Trump has shown himself to be a crude blowhard with no clear political philosophy and no deeper understanding of the important and serious role of President of the United States than one of the goons he lets rough up protesters in his crowds.

He reminds us of the grownup bully "Biff" in the Back to the Future movie series

Actually Trump is a Gremlin

Donald-Trump-Gremlin-Gizmo-728x419.jpg

The Gremlin after a insult~

CMQU3aaW8AAwrp5.jpg

Which begs the question...what is the important and serious role of the president...and has Obabble fulfilled it.

No, it doesn't beg that question at all. Not to worry, your post is still a fallacy. It's just a different fallacy. Can you guess what it's called? I'll give you a hint. It starts with "R" and smells like fish.

Which begs the question...what is the important and serious role of the president...and has Obabble fulfilled it.

No, it doesn't beg that question at all. Not to worry, your post is still a fallacy. It's just a different fallacy. Can you guess what it's called? I'll give you a hint. It starts with "R" and smells like fish.
Not sure what you call it...but your girl friend knows where to find it.....yo...

Libtard strategery...if you talk about trump...you don't have to defend Hillary. Simple as dat...yo

the WINNER. give this post a prize. :banana::clap2:
they don't have anything GOOD they can say about them so that's why they DISTRACT distract distract

Excellent.
She found it!

Forum List

Back