Big Brother is Here..

How crazed can fear mongered hater dupes get?

All the Dems have done is ADDED congressional and judicial review to Booosh's secret BS. And the GOP health reform plan (as if they would ACTUALLY vote to repeal their scam of a non system) is NOT communism, chumps of the greedy idiot rich... The USA is coming back after the last 30 years of Voodoo/ chickenhawk car wreck...

:thanks:

All the Dems have done is ADDED congressional and judicial review to Booosh's secret BS. And the GOP health reform plan (as if they would ACTUALLY vote to repeal their scam of a non system) is NOT communism, chumps of the greedy idiot rich... The USA is coming back after the last 30 years of Voodoo/ chickenhawk car wreck...

Anyone wanna take a stab at deciphering that chicken scratch?

Anyone wanna take a stab at deciphering that chicken scratch?

Don't let the drooling distract You....Just laugh and move on...it's..:cool:

You gotta wonder how much longer it will be before America has a one party system...

Democrats want it..establishment Republicans want it...the remainder is dwindling.

You sir are full of crap or too young and stupid to know what has been lost.

What has been lost? Please note with the date lost.

Thanks.

I will indulge you with only one example. In 1962 I walked into a Western Auto store and purchased a 20ga. adjustable choke shotgun and a box of shells for my dad for Christmas. The sell was totally legal, there was no identification required. I carried the gun and shells home, walking the 6 or 7 blocks and by the way, I was 11 years old at the time and had no adult with me. Now days people like you have so corrupted our society that children get suspended from school at the mere mention of a gun.

So now feel free to make a total ass out of yourself trying to explain how this is good for the country. Mean while I will continue to laugh my ass off at your sorry excuse for a person.

sale
nowadays
meanwhile

You are claiming that we, as a nation have lost freedom because we do not allow 11 year olds to purchase shotguns? Or that we ask someone buying a firearm to identify themselves? That is your go to example?

You forgot to note the WHEN. When did you lose this particular freedom?

Is it Western Auto that has lost freedom. Because I can sell you my shotgun with no ID needed. Freedom!!!!!!!!!!!

I think not letting 11 year olds buy guns is good for the country. In fact, I am getting mad at myself for even spending this time with you given how fucking stupid your example was. What a disappointment.

Last edited:

Thanks.

I will indulge you with only one example. In 1962 I walked into a Western Auto store and purchased a 20ga. adjustable choke shotgun and a box of shells for my dad for Christmas. The sell was totally legal, there was no identification required. I carried the gun and shells home, walking the 6 or 7 blocks and by the way, I was 11 years old at the time and had no adult with me. Now days people like you have so corrupted our society that children get suspended from school at the mere mention of a gun.

So now feel free to make a total ass out of yourself trying to explain how this is good for the country. Mean while I will continue to laugh my ass off at your sorry excuse for a person.

In many ways we're a lot freer. It's much easier to be upwardly mobile. A higher standard of living opened up the world to many more people. Education is much more widespread. People from different backgrounds interact much more than in the FF's days. There's so much more to it than the narrow example of being able to buy a firearm.

I told LL it would give him one example, I will now give you one. Not so many years ago Americans could travel to many places outside the US without a passport, you can't do that today. Is it because of the actions of the other countries, no, it was our government that put the restriction on us. So much for opening the world up to more people.

Thanks.

sale
nowadays
meanwhile

You are claiming that we, as a nation have lost freedom because we do not allow 11 year olds to purchase shotguns? Or that we ask someone buying a firearm to identify themselves? That is your go to example?

Is it Western Auto that has lost freedom. Because I can sell you my shotgun with no ID needed. Freedom!!!!!!!!!!!

I think not letting 11 year olds buy guns is good for the country. In fact, I am getting mad at myself for even spending this time with you given how fucking stupid your example was. What a disappointment.

There's more I tried to keep it simple so you might get it, I now know I need to dumb it down a bit more.

Dems added oversight. O-Care is a GOP style health reform. End of story, stupid. LOL

Yup, Democrats (Nancy&Harry&Barney&Dodd) had oversight over the "housing bubble" and we all know how that worked out..and ouch...lol

sale
nowadays
meanwhile

There's more I tried to keep it simple so you might get it, I now know I need to dumb it down a bit more.

Loss of freedom and date lost, skippy.

Truth is, without Pubs we could have had universal health care under Truman, free birth control in 1965, a good work SS ID card in 1967, and we wouldn't have doubled our population, which is behind all these "losses of freedom"...gun regs, nannie state stuff...

Thanks.

sale
nowadays
meanwhile

Speaking of kids..when I was a kid you could run around the neighborhood, play in the streets, go on treks to forests, lakes and streams, be gone all day doing whatever. The acceptance of lowered morals and standards by liberal Democrats ruined that freedom for all our children, young adults and all of us for that matter.

Last edited:
We are free. As free as we have ever been.

Horseshit. We're slaves.

nhn-38665959718.png

Last edited:

sale
nowadays
meanwhile

Speaking of kids..when I was a kid you could run around the neighborhood, play in the streets, go on treks to forests, lakes and streams, be gone all day doing whatever. The acceptance of lowered morals and standards by liberal Democrats ruined that freedom for all our children, young adults and all of us for that matter.

You think kids don't do that today?

We are free. As free as we have ever been.

You sir are full of crap or too young and stupid to know what has been lost.

Thanks.

The government takes half of our income. It forces us to buy the health insurance it mandates. We are frisked every time we go to the airport. the government searches through our phone calls, monitors our bank records, forces to admit guilt on the 1040, tells us what kind of car we can buy, what kind of power we can use, what kind of gas we can use, what kind of light bulbs we can buy, what kind of toilets we can buy, etc., etc., etc..

that's just a small sampling.

488335_501443636550925_1324579271_n.jpg

Dems added oversight. O-Care is a GOP style health reform. End of story, stupid. LOL

Yup, Democrats (Nancy&Harry&Barney&Dodd) had oversight over the "housing bubble" and we all know how that worked out..and ouch...lol

No, oversight on NSA.

The housing bubble was fully inflated by that time, and anyway Bush vetoed everything but raising the min wage 2007-8.

Thanks.

In many ways we're a lot freer. It's much easier to be upwardly mobile.

Horseshit. exactly the opposite is the case.

A higher standard of living opened up the world to many more people.

Money and freedom are two separate things. However, the economy grew faster during the 19th century than during the 20th century, so your claim is bogus on every level.

Education is much more widespread.

It's crappy education, and it's really nothing more than government brainwashing. People are no more literate now than they were 100 years ago.

People from different backgrounds interact much more than in the FF's days. There's so much more to it than the narrow example of being able to buy a firearm.

Having more to do is not the same as being able to do what you want.

Please learn the definition of the term "freedom."

images

Forum List

Back